• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free: 50Gb Online File Storage -Adrive.com Beta

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 6 Posted By: maddiebeagle
Views: 631 Replies: 3 Came across this this morning. A quick search here didn't turn up any hits.
Adrive.com is offering 50GB of free online storage for your files. Single file size limit is 2GB. Files can be private, or shared via a URL you give people. Upload/download speeds seem fine to me.
Seems like a pretty good service. They are advertising supported - so you'll get a banner with each page load. You'll want to read the privacy policy before you commit. They do use cookies etc. They will be offering encryption in the future, as well as a desktop application to automatically upload files on a schedule, etc. Kinda like Mozy.com - but more space.
Anyway, hope this helps someone else...
P.S. Also found Uploadmart - 200GB of storage - don't know anything about them, though.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Family Fun PicnicToday, my AD and I threw a Family Fun picnic at my house for our clusters. It was a HUGE hit!
Everyone was asked to bring a dish of some sort (side dish or desserts...the director team provided the meat)
We had a water-balloon toss for the kids, a bubble-gum bubble-blowing contest for the DH's...it was so much fun!
It was nice for all the kids to meet & play and especially for the DH's to meet and get to know one another...and I think it'll be great for NC morale as it is easier to travel with people not only YOU are comfy with...but your DH and kids like, too, kwim?
I made a slide-show of all the photos...if you'd like to see 'em, email me!

LOVE T00------Sounds like our cluster meetings----

That sounds like so much fun! My cluster needs to look into something like that!

Lisa

morfia said:
LOVE T00------

Sounds like our cluster meetings----

What's your email?
And I would LOVE to hear more about your cluster meetings - we are working hard to make ours more fun!!

I tried to do a family BBQ last summer, but almost everyone had some wierd family trouble that do. We ended up with a total of three families including mine. And the consultants that did make it are my hosp. Oh well, we had fun.

ShanaSmith said:
I tried to do a family BBQ last summer, but almost everyone had some wierd family trouble that do. We ended up with a total of three families including mine. And the consultants that did make it are my hosp. Oh well, we had fun.

I was REALLY worrying that we'd have lousy turn out - but between my team and my AD's team, we had I think 9 families (that includes mine and AD's and one hospitality) It was a big crowd...we had each family sign up to bring a dish so I think that helps to make people feel committed as they know we're counting on them for something...

We did sign ups too, but it was just wierd stuff. Like the gal that was supposed to bring hamburgers couldn't come because her DH sat on a knife and they had to go to the ER!

I'm glad yours turned out so well. I'm sure we will try it again.

ShanaSmith said:
We did sign ups too, but it was just wierd stuff. Like the gal that was supposed to bring hamburgers couldn't come because her DH sat on a knife and they had to go to the ER!

I'm glad yours turned out so well. I'm sure we will try it again.

Yikes!!! That's gotta hurt!:eek:

dannyzmom said:
Today, my AD and I threw a Family Fun picnic at my house for our clusters. It was a HUGE hit!
Everyone was asked to bring a dish of some sort (side dish or desserts...the director team provided the meat)
We had a water-balloon toss for the kids, a bubble-gum bubble-blowing contest for the DH's...it was so much fun!
It was nice for all the kids to meet & play and especially for the DH's to meet and get to know one another...and I think it'll be great for NC morale as it is easier to travel with people not only YOU are comfy with...but your DH and kids like, too, kwim?
I made a slide-show of all the photos...if you'd like to see 'em, email me!

That sounds like a lot of fun! Think I will do that later on or maybe in the fall, possibly with a recipe-slam. :)

its_me_susan said:
That sounds like a lot of fun! Think I will do that later on or maybe in the fall, possibly with a recipe-slam. :)

What's a recipe slam?

What is Adrive.com?

Adrive.com is a website that offers 50GB of free online storage for files. It allows users to upload and store files, both privately and publicly, through a secure website.

What is the file size limit for Adrive.com?

The file size limit for Adrive.com is 2GB. This means that individual files cannot exceed 2GB in size when uploading to the website.

Is Adrive.com a secure platform?

Yes, Adrive.com takes security seriously and offers encryption for its users. They also have a privacy policy in place to protect user data and information.

What are the future plans for Adrive.com?

In the future, Adrive.com plans to offer a desktop application for automatic file uploads, as well as additional features such as encryption and scheduling options.

Is Adrive.com the only website offering free online storage?

No, there are other websites like Uploadmart that offer larger storage capacities, such as 200GB. However, it is important to research and read reviews before committing to a particular service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies