• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coupon for Free Full-Size Bag of Flat Earth Fruit or Veggie Crisps

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 45 Posted By: dee16
Views: 7805 Replies: 42 http://www.flatearth.com/
Printable Coupon
Try a full-size bag of FLAT EARTH fruit or veggie crisps for FREE to see for yourself why theyre IMPOSSIBLY GOOD.
If you have any questions regarding the details of the coupon, be sure to check out the Special Offers page before you click the button aboveMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Finally crossing over to PP+I'm doing it today, I think. I cleaned up my computer, installed, and transferred my data. I have to order spring supplies, so I think today will be the day--no turning back.

I signed 3 recruits recently and need to be able to support them.

So here we go......

Any tips or pitfalls I need to watch out for?

I love it! It is very easy to use.

Lisa

It took me a while to make the switch, but I'm so glad I did. I really like P3. Good luck!!!

It's not too bad! I miss some of the reports and I hate not being able to hit tab to enter a quantity!!:sick: Hope they will change that!:)

Good for you for making the plunge!!:D:D

You're braver than me!

I played with it for a while so I'd have answers for new consultants but I still use PP and am not brave enough to switch yet - every time I decide to do it there's another bunch of glitches that everyone is complaining about...

fruit76loop said:
It's not too bad! I miss some of the reports and I hate not being able to hit tab to enter a quantity!!:sick: Hope they will change that!:)

Good for you for making the plunge!!:D:D

I have P3 and PP on my laptop. I only use PP when I need to access those reports.

I still have PP too, but it is not updated with my new show info, how do you keep both going with your shows? You surely don't enter each show into both programs?:confused:

I use PP to transmit my team shows when I have a consultant that needs me to. But that is all I use it for!

No, I don't enter the shows in PP. I just use the reports in regards to the team, not my shows.

PamperedPosey said:
No, I don't enter the shows in PP. I just use the reports in regards to the team, not my shows.

OK, that makes sense. I was totally confused!!;):D

Okay, I like PP+, the transition has been pretty painless......BUT--it is SOOOOO slow! I know my computer could use some more memory, but this is RIDICULOUS!I don't think I'll be taking my laptop to shows anymore cuz order taking seemed to take FOREVER. I forgot my laptop last night and used my handy dandy calculator and checkout seemed so much easier. DH was excited cuz then we could get me a new desktop and they are WAAAAYYYYYYY cheaper than laptops.

I've heard this a lot from people and it's too bad that PC didn't let people know that if they have a computer that might be older or with less memory, they might want to stick with PP.With that, I could just imagine the backlash if they did that!!!! But it would have been nice to get a heads up on it! ;)

Mine is slow when it first starts up or comes out of hibernate. But usually once I get going and it's "caught up it's fine. I heard it was REALLY BAD when they first released it and when they had the beta test group (the fellow director that I do meetings with was in the test group).

This is why I haven't made the change yet. Every time there is a discussion about P3 there is another red flag that tells me to wait.

I know, I know... I am planning to reinstall it (I had it on my computer so I could help new consultants but was still using PP for submitting). My plan is to start in March but I'm still very nervous about it. lol

I love hearing all your feedback. I keep saying I'm going to switch over and I still haven't. I have it on my son's laptop so that I can be familiar with it for new consultants.
I have to stop saying someday and just switch. But I do my shows on my laptop and can't be waiting all night for it to load up.

Okay, time for a little kick in the tushy for those of you who have not made the switch.

I absolutely love PP3. Now, I do have a newer laptop so it is very quick. However, I also used it on my old laptop and it worked great with it also.

It really is very easy to use. You will especially love it when entering orders for people who are already in your contact list.

I was slow to change over, but I am so glad I did it.

Now go make the switch. There is no need to use a disc, you can download from Consultant's Corner. That way you are going ahead and getting the most current version.

Do not wait! Do it now! Go on, do it! Make the change! Stop making excuses!​

ChefLisa said:
Okay, time for a little kick in the tushy for those of you who have not made the switch.

I absolutely love PP3. Now, I do have a newer laptop so it is very quick. However, I also used it on my old laptop and it worked great with it also.

It really is very easy to use. You will especially love it when entering orders for people who are already in your contact list.

I was slow to change over, but I am so glad I did it.

Now go make the switch. There is no need to use a disc, you can download from Consultant's Corner. That way you are going ahead and getting the most current version.

Do not wait! Do it now! Go on, do it! Make the change! Stop making excuses!​

Okay! Okay! But what about that show that I have open right now? Should I wait until it's closed? Or should I just do it now...

I switched mid-show Beth and I survived! My only real complaint is how slow it is, but that may be my computer, too.

Okay. I just did it. :eek: I will now commit to using it exclusively. I'll keep PP on my computer in case I want a cluster report or if a consultant needs to submit from my computer but I have now officially taken the plunge! :pray:

bethcooks4u said:
Okay. I just did it. :eek: I will now commit to using it exclusively. I'll keep PP on my computer in case I want a cluster report or if a consultant needs to submit from my computer but I have now officially taken the plunge! :pray:

HOORAY for Beth! That was a very brave thing to do!

Ok I will do it, but after I'm done submitting my Feb shows. I promise I will change for March 1st.:blushing:

Yay Beth!!! I was very glad when I finally switched. I really do love it and it makes entering orders much faster.

NOw if I can only get my laptop to have no more problems. It keeps doing weird things like jumping around when I type text and halfway through the sentence I realize it jumped a couple lines up and messed up everything. It has something to do with the lower part of my laptop. It thinks I clicked the mouse when I didn't and starts typing where the cursor was. Aaahhh!! And I'm a fast typer so this really messes me up.

Related to Coupon for Free Full-Size Bag of Flat Earth Fruit or Veggie Crisps

1. What is the expiration date for the coupon?

The expiration date for the coupon can be found on the Special Offers page on the FLAT EARTH website. It may vary depending on when the coupon was printed or downloaded.

2. Can the coupon be used on any flavor of FLAT EARTH fruit or veggie crisps?

Yes, the coupon can be used on any flavor of FLAT EARTH fruit or veggie crisps, as long as it is a full-size bag.

3. Is there a limit to how many coupons can be used per transaction?

The coupon is limited to one per transaction per customer.

4. Are there any restrictions on where the coupon can be used?

The coupon can be used at any participating retailer that carries FLAT EARTH fruit or veggie crisps. Please check with your local store to make sure they accept the coupon.

5. Can the coupon be combined with other offers or discounts?

No, the coupon cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only valid for a free full-size bag of FLAT EARTH fruit or veggie crisps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies