• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Breathe Right Nasal Strips Samples & $2.00 Coupon (Corrected Try Again)

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 2 Posted By: blueeyes672003
Views: 1134 Replies: 6 for a free sample of Breathe Right Nasal strips to help you stop snoring go to
face-icon-small-happy.gif

http://www.breatheright.com/go to contact and click on it at the bottom of the page. Fill out form and request free samples..you will recieve the 6-night Back-in-the-sack pack. THey really work. My husband no longer kicks me at night to stop snoring !!
face-icon-small-smile.gif

You also get a $2.00 off coupon
face-icon-small-wink.gif
More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Consultant Benefits OverviewAttached is something I prepared for my team at some of their request.

I'd appreciate any additional feedback before sending it out to them. My intent was to be clear and concise...and to keep it to one page (I don't want to replace the policies and procedures!)

Thanks in advance for any comments.

leggy

legacypc46 said:
Attached is something I prepared for my team at some of their request.

I'd appreciate any additional feedback before sending it out to them. My intent was to be clear and concise...and to keep it to one page (I don't want to replace the policies and procedures!)

Thanks in advance for any comments.

leggy

They do offer insurance. That's a benefit even if most people don't take advantage of it.

Good catch Cindy. I'll add a reference to that.

Like Cindy said, Health Insurance as well as IRA options, office supply discounts and mobile phone plans. :)PS: When I say these things at shows, people are absolutely BLOWN AWAY! I've signed 4 since Leadership and they all said it was because PC offers these perks.

I will try to comb over it later, but this is really good. It hits so many points, yet is not too wordy. (This coming from someone who knows she is too wordy!!)

Thanks....I'll be updating and posting it later today.

Here's the updated version. Thanks for your input....was still able to keep it to one page (barely :rolleyes:).

I'll post on CS as well....but will wait til tonight in case you see any other errors.

leggy

Attachments

• Benefits Overview.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 181
  • Benefits Overview.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Benefits Overview.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 173
Sorry! One last version (received feedback that the PC$ for New Consultants needed re-wording).

I sent this out to my team today and got 'thank you's' for providing this info in one place. They know it doesn't replace reading the policies and procedures.

Besides wanting to give them something I wish I'd had when I was in my first year, I wanted to gently remind my inactive consultants how generous the benefits truly are. :blushing:

leggy

Attachments

• Benefits Overview.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 168
  • Benefits Overview.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Benefits Overview.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 175
legacypc46 said:
Sorry! One last version (received feedback that the PC$ for New Consultants needed re-wording).

I sent this out to my team today and got 'thank you's' for providing this info in one place. They know it doesn't replace reading the policies and procedures.

Besides wanting to give them something I wish I'd had when I was in my first year, I wanted to gently remind my inactive consultants how generous the benefits truly are. :blushing:

leggy

And even consultants who have been in a while can use a refresher! Thanks for sharing!!

This is a great resource! Thanks!

Because I'm procrastinating today and we talked about this on a call with my NED yesterday... I made this to go along with the Your Life Your Way flier... just another twist on the benefits PC offers... enjoy! :)

PS: Some of the fonts might be screwy because it was created in WordMac so the translation over to Microsoft Word might not come through correctly... if it doesn't, pick a font you like and it should work. :)

Attachments

• Pampered Perks.doc
    393.5 KB · Views: 209
  • Pampered Perks.doc
    393.5 KB · Views: 207
  • Pampered Perks.doc
    393.5 KB · Views: 201
This is awesome Colleen. Thanks for making a flyer dedicated to the perks!

legacypc46 said:
This is awesome Colleen. Thanks for making a flyer dedicated to the perks!

Here's mine. I tweaked one given to me when I joined. I love it. Sometimes I'll just print up a bunch and put them into my mini catalogs (a perfect recruit packet that fits in your purse), or inside fundraiser catalogs. You never know who might be curious about PC. :)

Attachments

• ;-) The Pampered Chef Opportunity.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 166
    26.5 KB · Views: 173
    26.5 KB · Views: 200
finley1991 said:
Because I'm procrastinating today and we talked about this on a call with my NED yesterday... I made this to go along with the Your Life Your Way flier... just another twist on the benefits PC offers... enjoy! :)

PS: Some of the fonts might be screwy because it was created in WordMac so the translation over to Microsoft Word might not come through correctly... if it doesn't, pick a font you like and it should work. :)

OMGosh I LOVE yours!!!! Mine is more about the opportunity. Thank you for sharing!

Related to Free Breathe Right Nasal Strips Samples & $2.00 Coupon (Corrected Try Again)

1. What are Breathe Right Nasal Strips?

Breathe Right Nasal Strips are adhesive strips that are placed on the nose to help improve airflow and reduce snoring.

2. How do Breathe Right Nasal Strips work?

The strips work by gently lifting and opening the nasal passages, allowing for easier breathing and reducing snoring.

3. Are Breathe Right Nasal Strips safe to use?

Yes, Breathe Right Nasal Strips are safe to use and are made from medical-grade adhesive and materials.

4. Can anyone use Breathe Right Nasal Strips?

Breathe Right Nasal Strips are suitable for adults and children over the age of 5. However, people with certain medical conditions, such as skin allergies or breathing disorders, should consult with a doctor before using them.

5. How can I get a free sample of Breathe Right Nasal Strips?

To request a free sample of Breathe Right Nasal Strips, go to the company's website and fill out the contact form. You will receive a 6-night sample pack for free, along with a $2.00 off coupon for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamela
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Mel5497