• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Keychain Flashlight From Tonerrefillkits

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 7 Posted By: DaForeSkinMan
Views: 468 Replies: 6 On the right hand side of the site, submit your email and request their newsletter in return for a free L.E.D light.
LINKMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Vote for my sister!She's in a singing contest and the grand prize is a trip to Vegas for the Country Music awards!

http://poochworld.com/ultimatepollasp/

Her name is Rebecca Campbell.

Thanks!

Done! ;) ;)

Thanks. She is so excited!

Done and done... Talent runs in the family! :)

done...how cool!

I just tried to and it said voting had finished...I bet I was 19 minutes too late :(

Voted yesterday, forgot to tell you. Keep us updated!

Yep, voting is closed.Thanks to all who voted!!!! I'll find out more by Sunday, I think.

I just saw this and went to vote and i couldn't. So, how'd she do?

Oh, I totally forgot to update everyone.She ended up coming in 4th. She was totally disappointed.

Well that stinks she didn't get first place but 4th out of how many? She's got to look at the bigger picture here! (Is she the sister who just got married?)

Related to Free Keychain Flashlight From Tonerrefillkits

1. What is the Free Keychain Flashlight from Tonerrefillkits?

The Free Keychain Flashlight from Tonerrefillkits is a small, portable flashlight that can be attached to your keychain for convenience.

2. How do I get the Free Keychain Flashlight?

To receive the Free Keychain Flashlight, you must submit your email and sign up for the Tonerrefillkits newsletter. In return, you will receive a coupon code to redeem for the free flashlight.

3. Is the Free Keychain Flashlight high quality?

Yes, the Free Keychain Flashlight is made with high quality materials and features a bright L.E.D light that is long-lasting and durable.

4. Can I use the coupon code more than once?

No, the coupon code for the Free Keychain Flashlight can only be used once per email address. Multiple requests will not be honored.

5. Is this offer available internationally?

No, this offer is currently only available for residents of the United States. International shipping is not available at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies