• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free 1 Year Sub to Fairway Living Magazine

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: farside
Views: 113 Replies: 0 Text
By Filling out the information below, you are subscribing to our FREE Fairway Living E Newsletter. As a Fairway Living E Newsletter subscriber, you will also receive a FREE one year subscription to Fairway Living Magazine. As an added bonus, we will also send you our Annual Community DirectoryMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Not a Great Day for Me!My four year old and I were in a car accident today. Thank G-d she is not hurt at all. I love the five point harness car seats. I am VERY sore and the car had to be towed.

The people in the other car were sent to the hospital. One with a gash in the leg and the other with a gash in the head. I don't know if that person had his seatbelt on because his head very obviously hit the middle of the upper part of the windshield.

The officer told me they did not have life threatening injuries, but please say a little prayer for them.

I have a show scheduled for Thursday night, but I may give it away to one of my newest recruits. She told me she is available if I need her.

Here is the strange part of this story that would make anyone believe in a higher being. The accident happened about 20 miles from my home and 20 miles from my fraternal twin sister's home. She went to training for her job today and happened to come up on the accident within one or two minutes of me getting out of the car. Of course she stayed with us and drove us home. She just does not usually drive that road so I am in awe of the timing.

Lisa

So glad to hear that you and your daughter are ok!!! In the end that is all that really matters! :):angel:

I am so glad you're both OK!

Wow, I'm so glad you're ok (and your daughter too). That's amazing about your twin sister happening upon the accident.

Whoa! So glad you guys are okay. Car accidents are no fun!

I'm so glad everyone made it with no life-threatening injuries. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Thank you to all!

Glad your ok :)

1. How do I sign up for the Fairway Living E Newsletter?

To sign up for the Fairway Living E Newsletter, simply fill out the information form provided on the website and submit it. This will automatically subscribe you to our newsletter and also give you a free one year subscription to Fairway Living Magazine.

2. What is included in the Fairway Living E Newsletter?

The Fairway Living E Newsletter includes updates on the latest news and events in the golfing community, as well as exclusive offers and promotions for subscribers. It also features articles and tips on golfing and living in golf communities.

3. How do I receive my free one year subscription to Fairway Living Magazine?

By subscribing to the Fairway Living E Newsletter, you will automatically receive a free one year subscription to Fairway Living Magazine. Our team will send you the magazine directly to your provided mailing address.

4. What is the Annual Community Directory mentioned in the offer?

The Annual Community Directory is a comprehensive guide to golf communities in the United States. It includes information on the top golf courses, real estate options, and amenities in each community, making it a valuable resource for golf enthusiasts.

5. Are there any other benefits to subscribing to the Fairway Living E Newsletter?

Aside from the free subscription to Fairway Living Magazine, subscribers also receive exclusive discounts and promotions on golfing equipment, apparel, and accessories from our partners. They also have the opportunity to participate in contests and giveaways for valuable prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Admin Greg