• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Lonestar Semi Poster - International

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: farside
Views: 79 Replies: 0 TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Director ReimbursementI recently faxed in my request for award. I did a fair at the end of Dec. I didn't know how to submit this since it was my first one. I couldn't get a response from my Director. But, anyway I finally got it in. I got a message from HO last night saying they have questions about it.
What do I need to send and why would there be questions?
I sent the form, a copy of my check, the agreement with the hall I rented and a flyer from our advertisment of the fair.
:confused:

Looks like you sent all they need. Was the check "cancelled"? I send a front and back copy of the cancelled check along with the form and a flyer or agreement about the fair and haven't had a problem.

I don't remember. It was the bank copy when it cleared my account.
I'm on hold with HO now. Last night at 8:45 the hold/call back time was over 2 hours. OUCH!! I said no thanks. This morning it was 25 min. But I have been transfered now 3 times. LOL

Well they are not going to refund me.
I had rented the hall to do this shoppers fair. Because I set it up, I can't be refunded.
I told them then we need to update the director polices to reflect that.
So I'm out the money and my time.:(

They seem to be changing the rules on this more and more. The last 3 I've turned in have been refused with no reason... just that it "wasn't approved". When I asked why they said they didn't know... just that it wasn't approved. And I submitted everything properly. :(

I did the same thing last Fall. I rented out a room at our local bank to have a multi vendor event and they wouldn't reimburse me. Then in December I did a booth and the coordinator required a $25 money order before the event and the rest in cash the day of the event. She gave me a receipt/invoice that reflected what I paid and I sent in the original contract which stated that it was the required payment method. They said if I didn't have a cancelled check then they wouldn't reimburse me. I even had the money order receipt. I finally called and fussed about it enough that they did reimburse it, but it took some major complaints on my end.

I think they need to pudate the handbook in this area. It isn't clear and there aren't any rules so to speak. We go into these things spending money we think we are getting back. It isn't very fair.

Melissa, I would push it. That's ridiculous. Talk to a supervisor.

Related to Free Lonestar Semi Poster - International

1. What is the "Free Lonestar Semi Poster"?

The "Free Lonestar Semi Poster" is a promotional item offered by the company Lonestar Semi. It is a poster featuring their logo and branding.

2. How can I get the "Free Lonestar Semi Poster"?

You can get the "Free Lonestar Semi Poster" by visiting the Lonestar Semi website or attending a promotional event where the poster is being given away. You may also be able to request one through customer service or by filling out a form on their website.

3. Is the "Free Lonestar Semi Poster" available internationally?

Yes, the "Free Lonestar Semi Poster" is available internationally. However, availability may vary depending on the country and shipping restrictions.

4. What is the rating of the "Free Lonestar Semi Poster"?

The "Free Lonestar Semi Poster" does not have a rating as it is a promotional item and not a product. However, it is typically well-received by fans of the company.

5. Are there any coupons or deals available for the "Free Lonestar Semi Poster"?

There may be coupons or deals available for the "Free Lonestar Semi Poster" on various coupon websites or through the Lonestar Semi website. It is always a good idea to check for deals before requesting the poster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies