• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theGreat Depression" Curriculum on Cd (Grades 9-12)

pamperedbecky said:
Ok - for everyone already daydreaming about being on the Sovereign, I found someone who posted tons of pics from their cruise on the SOS in November. It's a fun little preview....
http://lfmccauley.smugmug.com/gallery/3856706#223281159

Only 11 more days!!:cool::cool::cool:

oh, I am that much more excited now!! thanks for sharing!!

Oh those pictures are awesome. I really can't wait to go. I'm so excited.
I leave on Sunday, so only 10 days until I leave.:party:

We will be on our way in ONE WEEK!!!! :D:D :D

So is everyone packed and ready to go??

chefkugler said:
So is everyone packed and ready to go??

Ha! Not at all. I'm a last minute packer, so I will most likely be doing it this weekend. I may buy a new suitcase so we don't try to cram our stuff in the one HUGE one and definitely go over the 50 lbs.

I am making lists however and running various errands. I still need to buy an ipod shuffle (too bad we don't get those Best Buy gift cards in time!). I need to do laundry, but we have our cluster meeting tonight, I have shows on Tuesday and Friday and luckily my show on Thursday cancelled. It's one of just 2 times I'm glad a show cancelled. She is going to reschedule though.:D

I can't wait!!! It's all I talk about. DH would kill me if it wasn't HIM going on the trip with me-that would drive him crazy. I am obsessed.:D

Not packed yet, but am starting to make a mental list. :)I bought a new suitcase a couple weeks ago because the other one we have is GINORMOUS and we went overweight on the SF trip last year. So now we'll take two smaller ones.I do have a couple things I still need to pick up and I need to pack DS to go to my sister's as well.

I'm SO last minute but I just got back from the mall and bought a pair of jeans, jean capris and a cute top. I'll prepare for my meeting tonight for tomorrow and then have a fresh mind for packing from Wednesday on.

I have a show on Friday, so I have to do that. Then we have a HS girl from church who is staying with us over the weekend while her parents are way--built in babysitting!!!! So I can run any last minute errands BY MYSELF!!! HALLELUJAH!!! :D:DSunday we'll drive DS down to my sister's house and then Monday at the crack of dawn we head for the airport!

HOW EXCITING!! I want to touch bases this week Deb! Did you get my messages on Saturday? :p

Yes, I was at a wedding all afternoon/evening and then Sunday I was super duper busy with church stuff, so today I totally crashed. Let's talk tomorrow (Tuesday)

Deb, I got your message but Anthony and I took the kids to the beach and I have my meeting tonight so I'm planning it now with 3 hours to go and I have NO idea what I'm doing! I still need to shower! Ugh! We're trying to work on our tan for the cruise! 6 days to go!!:D

No prob--just call me tomorrow.To the beach, huh? It's like 40 degrees and overcast here. :( Although I did get waxed today. :eek:For your meeting, just use the one we get in our Director's CN. Then you won't have to think too much! LOL!

<h2>1. What grade levels is the Great Depression Curriculum on CD suitable for?</h2><p>The Great Depression Curriculum on CD is appropriate for grades 9-12.</p><h2>2. How can I order the Great Depression Curriculum on CD?</h2><p>To order the Great Depression Curriculum on CD, complete the information form provided and click "Submit".</p><h2>3. Is this curriculum available in any other format besides CD?</h2><p>Currently, the Great Depression Curriculum is only available on CD. However, you can also access the curriculum online through our website.</p><h2>4. What topics are covered in the Great Depression Curriculum?</h2><p>The curriculum covers a variety of topics related to the Great Depression, including its causes, effects, and impact on society, economics, and politics.</p><h2>5. Can the Great Depression Curriculum on CD be used in a homeschooling setting?</h2><p>Yes, the Great Depression Curriculum on CD can be used in a homeschooling setting. It is designed to be self-paced and can be easily adapted to fit individual learning styles and needs.</p>

Related to theGreat Depression" Curriculum on Cd (Grades 9-12)

1. What grade levels is the Great Depression Curriculum on CD suitable for?

The Great Depression Curriculum on CD is appropriate for grades 9-12.

2. How can I order the Great Depression Curriculum on CD?

To order the Great Depression Curriculum on CD, complete the information form provided and click "Submit".

3. Is this curriculum available in any other format besides CD?

Currently, the Great Depression Curriculum is only available on CD. However, you can also access the curriculum online through our website.

4. What topics are covered in the Great Depression Curriculum?

The curriculum covers a variety of topics related to the Great Depression, including its causes, effects, and impact on society, economics, and politics.

5. Can the Great Depression Curriculum on CD be used in a homeschooling setting?

Yes, the Great Depression Curriculum on CD can be used in a homeschooling setting. It is designed to be self-paced and can be easily adapted to fit individual learning styles and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Admin Greg