• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Pet Food Samples - the Pet Pantry

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 3 Posted By: farside
Views: 319 Replies: 3 TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

It Feels So Good....I am gushing right now and really want to share so thank you for providing me with a place to share!

I just got my weekly e-mail from my NEW director (since mine "retired") and FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 4-1/2 YEARS I am receiving recognition!!!!! My old director stopped giving me recognition when I became a director so when I got the e-mail today, I am the one and only recruiter in my new director's first line for March and #3 in sales in her first line and am JUMPING UP AND DOWN! I finally get to see my name somewhere!!!!!

Thanks for letting me share... I'm very happy right now!!!!!!! :party:

Colleen that is so wonderful! Your Director stepping down was truly the best things to happen to you!

woo-hoo colleen! after all you put up with, this is great to hear!

Man, that has got to feel awesome Colleen! I'd be jumping up and down too if I had to wait that long!:party::party:

Colleen, that is the BEST!!! Congrats!!!

That's fabulous Colleen!! You must feel all warm & fuzzy :D

Isn't that great Colleen!! :love0010: My "new" director is proving to be awesome too! I finally have a mentor and someone who will give me concrete ideas when I'm "stuck". :love0010:

Thanks everyone! I'm printing it today for my PC scrapbook! :)

Congratulations Colleen! I can see you megawatt smile from here!

Congrats Colleen! I know how important it is to receive recognition. In fact, my director had retired from NOT receiving it after 9 years!!

Print it AND hang it! You DESERVE IT GIRL!!!:D

Related to Free Pet Food Samples - the Pet Pantry

1. How can I get free pet food samples?

You can get free pet food samples by signing up for a pet food subscription service, attending pet expos and events, or contacting pet food manufacturers directly for samples.

2. What is the Pet Pantry Rating?

The Pet Pantry Rating is a rating system that evaluates pet food based on ingredients, nutritional value, and safety. It helps pet owners make informed decisions about the quality of pet food they choose for their pets.

3. Is the Pet Pantry Rating a reliable source for pet food information?

Yes, the Pet Pantry Rating is a reliable source for pet food information as it is based on extensive research and analysis by a team of experts in the pet food industry.

4. Are there any restrictions on the types of pet food samples available?

Restrictions on pet food samples may vary depending on the source. Some may only offer samples for specific types of pets (i.e. dogs or cats), while others may offer samples for a variety of pets. It is best to check with the source beforehand.

5. Are there any hidden fees or obligations when signing up for free pet food samples?

In most cases, there are no hidden fees or obligations when signing up for free pet food samples. However, some sources may require a subscription or purchase in order to receive the samples. It is important to read the terms and conditions carefully before signing up for any samples.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg