• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Dog & Cat Food Samples - Pet Eats

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 10 Posted By: farside
Views: 348 Replies: 3 Text
We are so confident that our premium, fresh, and highly digestible food will be your pets favorite, well deliver a free sample to your doorstep! Perform a side-by-side taste test for your pet and youll see the difference. Just fill out the form below to get your free sampleMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Can I go???Ok, so I need your help! I want desperately to go to National Conference this year. I haven't missed one in the past three years and I would be so frustrated having my team there but me not being there. I have a lot going on in my overall group (My Director's group) this year and I expect to have a sister consutlant promote to Director, My Director promote to Advanced Director and also earn her TPC for the very first time! We've been in this together for years and I want to see her celebrated for her hard work and dedication!

Well here's my dilemna. I'm from Maine which is a considerable distance from Chicago (no direct flights from our area) and I'll be 8 MONTHS PREGNANT IN JULY! I don't think any airline is going to let me fly that pregnant. I also have a history of pre-term delivery so this whole discussion may be completely pointless anyways ha ha. But things are different this pregnancy and so far, we're expecting a healthy baby which I hope will arrive close to it's due date in late August.

Do you all think it's possible for me to make that long of a road trip at 8 months pregnant? I should probably bring my husband along incase I go into labor in Chicago? ha ha... has anyone here attended conference or leadership when they were considerably pregnant and what was your experience?

I'll post this over on CS too, but I figured my Director friends would have more of an idea of what it takes to do this and support a very energetic,, conference minded team at the same time!

I definitely think you need to discuss this with your doctor.

I was not pregnant but last year I made my trip to National Conference a long road trip. mid-NC to Memphis to Milwaukee to Chicago to Milwaukee to Wintersett IA to Dubuque IA to Fort Wayne IN to mid-NC. Two weeks with the majority of the time in the car. After the first 1/2 week my feet started swelling. It was miserable the whole rest of the trip (I still had a great time though and would do it all over again). And, as I said I wasn't pregnant.

If you decide to drive I would definitely have your husband along and break the trip into no less than 2 days - probably 3 from where you are - and take MANY stops to walk around and get your feet up in between.

I would hate to miss it too if I were you but... 8 months pg with a history of early delivery...:pray:

bethcooks4u said:
I would hate to miss it too if I were you but... 8 months pg with a history of early delivery...:pray:

That's what I'm thinking. What is the worse that could happen....having the baby at conference? That would definitely be exciting and something those around you would never forget :eek:, be would it also mean being away from your husband, family, and regular doctor for the birth?

I know I would be torn too....but the ealy delivery history is kinda scary!

Yeah, I have a while to wait before I acutally know what will be going on with my body... I guess it will just have to be a last minute decision for me (the planner in me is screaming right now! LoL)

I don't mind have the baby delivered by a different doctor, my son didn't have our doctor either as he ended up having special complications that required me to deliver him at a hospital in Boston 5 hours away from our home. Yes, I took a 5 hour ambulence ride, YUCK, but it was SO worth it! But I absolutely could not do it without my husband, he'd have to come along this year for sure!

Which wave are you in?

If it's wave 3 - I was an OB nurse in my past life and I have a FD coming with me who currently is an OB nurse so you'd be in good hands!

bethcooks4u said:
Which wave are you in?

If it's wave 3 - I was an OB nurse in my past life and I have a FD coming with me who currently is an OB nurse so you'd be in good hands!

Awwww that's so sweet Beth! :) I AM IN WAVE 3 Ha Ha, I'm going to keep the two of you in mind! Lol

OhmyDLM said:
Awwww that's so sweet Beth! :) I AM IN WAVE 3 Ha Ha, I'm going to keep the two of you in mind! Lol

Okay. If you go, we'll definitely exchange cell phone numbers!

go for it---

Well this will certainly end up being a very memorable National Conference. Beth will deliver Darcy's baby at it.

ChefLisa said:
Well this will certainly end up being a very memorable National Conference. Beth will deliver Darcy's baby at it.

Now that truely would be an eventful conference and one to remember for a lifetime!!! Ha Ha :D

OhmyDLM said:

Forget keeping them in mind...keep them NEARBY!!!!
I say go for it as long as you have your doctor's permission and definitely bring DH along!!

dannyzmom said:
Forget keeping them in mind...keep them NEARBY!!!!
I say go for it as long as you have your doctor's permission and definitely bring DH along!!

We'd be happy to assist!:p

Should I bring my 12 quart stock pot so I can boil water for the event? I think we would all need to bring all of our microfiber towels.

We had a Director in our cluster who promoted in Dec 07. She wanted to go to Leadership so bad and walk the stage. She was due a few weeks after Leadership so she decided not to go. Can you believe she delivered that baby the day we walked the stage? :eek:

ChefLisa said:
Should I bring my 12 quart stock pot so I can boil water for the event? I think we would all need to bring all of our microfiber towels.

Bring an induction burner and the largest stainless steel pot...that way we can just plug it in and have instant hot water!

Maybe you should go Darcy...bring your husband and keep Beth's cell on quick dial (really quick dial!)

I am a nurse too----I can hang out if needed from conference 2

This is all WAY too funny! I'm going to show it to my hubby when he get's home and say "SEE, We'll be ok, I've got a baby team there!" He He

Related to Free Dog & Cat Food Samples - Pet Eats

1. How do I request a free sample of the Pet Eats food?

To request a free sample of our premium pet food, simply fill out the form provided on our website and we will deliver it to your doorstep.

2. What makes Pet Eats food different from other pet foods on the market?

Our pet food is made with fresh, high-quality ingredients that are highly digestible for your pet. We are confident that your pet will love the taste and you will see the difference in their health and vitality.

3. How can I perform a side-by-side taste test for my pet?

To perform a side-by-side taste test, simply offer your pet a small amount of our food and a small amount of their current food. Observe which one they prefer and take note of any differences in their reaction or digestion.

4. Is Pet Eats food suitable for all types of pets?

Our food is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of both dogs and cats. However, we recommend consulting with your veterinarian before making any significant changes to your pet's diet.

5. Are there any coupons or deals available for Pet Eats food?

Yes, you can find coupons and deals for our food on Fatwallet.com. Simply visit their website and search for "Pet Eats" to see the latest offers. You can also subscribe to our email list for exclusive discounts and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg