• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Sample of Teeccino Herbal Coffee

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 23 Posted By: farside
Views: 2233 Replies: 18 Text
On the right side of the home page, subscribe to their newsletter, and get a free sample. There are different flavors to choose from
Direct Signup PageMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

How do you respond when Direct Sales gets bashed in another forum?I am part of a couple other forums besides CS/DCS. From time to time, especially in the money forum I frequent, direct sales comes up as the topic of discussion. Inevitably, someone bashes direct sales as high pressure, a bad scheme, etc. One just came up today (you know which one, Colleen) and I responded as best I could to the person asking the question, but I so wanted to set the naysayers straight! The original poster stated she was thinking about joining Partylite to make more money since she had just had a show and could get the kit for free. My response: "I am in direct sales and am doing well. As you said, the key is to not spend your income on more things for yourself. In my company they give us plenty of opportunity to earn free product, so I spend very little to keep my kit current. Work it like a business, keep tabs on your expenses (and track them well so you can write them all off come tax time), and you can do this!"

Anyone ever deal with this? How do you respond, especially since we can't "out" ourselves per the advertising guidelines? I didn't want to get into a big debate about direct sales, but I hate when people spew misinformation.

That thread pissed me off as well Deb! I responded too... as politely as I could.When it comes up and it usually does along with the "You're in a pyramid!" crap, I use what we learned at the retreat in the fall about the pyramid and then I say that one of the best things about PC is that we don't sell unnecessary crap and that we are a no-pressure company. Then I leave it at that... if someone isn't open to another's viewpoint, their opinion is never going to change. I've decided only to work with those who want to work with me and it's not my job to convince anyone else of anything.Now I need to head back over there and see what's been up since this morning!!!! ;)

Okay... went over and read the rest of the thread...I guess the thing for me is, I don't have a problem if someone pays me with a credit card. Other people's finances aren't any of my business and really, if that's how I get paid, then I don't have an issue with it.

I don't know the thread you are referring to, or the board, but I do have a comment on the use of credit cards. I use a CC for EVERYTHING and pay it off each month. I get rewards, good credit reports and the peace of mind that I'm not forgetting the cash somewhere. Just because someone uses a CC does not mean that s/he is using it to purchase beyond his/her means.

DebbieJ said:
I am part of a couple other forums besides CS/DCS. From time to time, especially in the money forum I frequent, direct sales comes up as the topic of discussion. Inevitably, someone bashes direct sales as high pressure, a bad scheme, etc. One just came up today (you know which one, Colleen) and I responded as best I could to the person asking the question, but I so wanted to set the naysayers straight! The original poster stated she was thinking about joining Partylite to make more money since she had just had a show and could get the kit for free. My response: "I am in direct sales and am doing well. As you said, the key is to not spend your income on more things for yourself. In my company they give us plenty of opportunity to earn free product, so I spend very little to keep my kit current. Work it like a business, keep tabs on your expenses (and track them well so you can write them all off come tax time), and you can do this!"

Anyone ever deal with this? How do you respond, especially since we can't "out" ourselves per the advertising guidelines? I didn't want to get into a big debate about direct sales, but I hate when people spew misinformation.

So what forum is it??? Now I want to see the posts you are talking about!! You do that one purpose don't you.....stringing us along...giving us just enough info to bite...just so we will PM you, isn't that self promotion?!:D:D

;)

LOL Marlene....it's a subscription site and I don't think you can read the boards without subbing. It's in the Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover Forums, so it's full of a bunch of people trying to get out of debt. They may be a bit biased. One comment posted was that the parties are high pressure to buy. I have plenty of people come to my shows and never order. I have no problem with that, so those naysayers can shove it!

You said it Deb! We are so no pressure! I have people that come and don't buy and end up booking a show for themselves to save the $$$!I don't really worry too much if someone doesn't buy... I want them to have a good experience and learn something no matter what. And I know they do...

Had to comment on the other board Deb! I guess I just get a little defensive when PC gets thrashed. Although, most are being pretty supportive now and the naysayers haven't really come back. (yet).

Related to Free Sample of Teeccino Herbal Coffee

1. What is Teeccino Herbal Coffee?

Teeccino Herbal Coffee is a caffeine-free, herbal coffee alternative made from roasted herbs, grains, fruits, and nuts. It is designed to taste and smell like traditional coffee, but without the negative effects of caffeine.

2. How do I get a free sample of Teeccino Herbal Coffee?

To get a free sample of Teeccino Herbal Coffee, simply subscribe to their newsletter on the right side of their home page. Once subscribed, you will be able to choose from a variety of flavors for your free sample.

3. Are there any health benefits to drinking Teeccino Herbal Coffee?

Yes, Teeccino Herbal Coffee is rich in antioxidants and contains no caffeine, which can have negative effects on the body. It is also non-acidic and has prebiotic properties that can support a healthy digestive system.

4. Is Teeccino Herbal Coffee suitable for individuals with dietary restrictions?

Teeccino Herbal Coffee is gluten-free and does not contain any dairy, soy, or nuts. However, it does contain barley, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.

5. How does Teeccino Herbal Coffee compare to traditional coffee?

Teeccino Herbal Coffee has a similar taste and aroma to traditional coffee, but without the caffeine or acidic properties. It is also lower in calories and does not have the same diuretic effects as coffee. However, it may not provide the same energy boost as traditional coffee due to the lack of caffeine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Admin Greg