• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Free P&M Coffee Mug? Check Out These Online Coupons!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 2 Posted By: farside
Views: 109 Replies: 2 Text
Make sure you check off - Please include a free P&M Coffee Mug:More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Recruited someone today!I'm ecstatic! I recruited a lead that I've been working with for 2 months now! What better timing for her to get started! HELLO, FREE CONFERENCE!!! I still need $788 to earn it free but I have 2 shows on Saturday so I should get it!!

Thanks for letting me share!! :D

Congratulations! That is always such an adrenaline rush!!:D

I'm hoping to earn FREE conference too! I've got one recruit in so far, but I'm not sure if she will be qualified in 30 days or not. I did get a HO lead today, but NO PHONE NUMBER:grumpy: Oh, well even if it is 1/2 price I'll be happy!

That's great! Congratulations to both of you!

Woohoooo!!!

Great job! Don't forget, she has to qualify in her 30 days for you to get free conference and for her to get the spinner and tongs.

cmdtrgd said:
Great job! Don't forget, she has to qualify in her 30 days for you to get free conference and for her to get the spinner and tongs.

Thanks Guys! She will! She has 5 shows scheduled already!! She's so EXCITED and I am too! She sold $25k in Avon last year AND she's already trying to recruit! I hope she rubs off on my other 7 girls!:D

Woo hoo!!! Great job guys!!

Related to Need a Free P&M Coffee Mug? Check Out These Online Coupons!

1. How can I get a free P&M coffee mug from P&M Home Care?

To get a free P&M coffee mug, you can visit the P&M Home Care website or social media pages and look for any promotions or giveaways that may include a free mug. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive updates on any free mug offers.

2. Is there a purchase required to receive the free P&M coffee mug?

In most cases, there is no purchase required to receive the free P&M coffee mug. However, some promotions or giveaways may have certain requirements, such as filling out a survey or following P&M Home Care on social media.

3. Can I choose the design or color of the free P&M coffee mug?

Unfortunately, the design and color of the free P&M coffee mug may vary and cannot be chosen by the recipient. This is dependent on the current stock of mugs available for the promotion or giveaway.

4. How long will it take to receive the free P&M coffee mug?

The time it takes to receive the free P&M coffee mug may vary depending on the promotion or giveaway. In some cases, the mug may be shipped directly to your address, while in others, you may need to pick it up from a designated location.

5. Can I receive multiple free P&M coffee mugs?

Typically, promotions and giveaways for free P&M coffee mugs are limited to one per person. This ensures that more people have the chance to receive a mug and helps to prevent any fraudulent activity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Admin Greg