• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Frisbee - Misteroceancity.com

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 4 Posted By: farside
Views: 214 Replies: 2 TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Director Event Speaker!I'm so excited that they've booked Tony Alessandra to be the speaker at the Director Event!!!!! He's awesome! I took a course of his years ago called People Smart and basically he taught us how to spot personality types and how to work with each one of them. It was great! I could sure use a refresher on that but whatever he does will be fabulous!!!!

How did you find out?

Mine is always so slow. I hate it. Last month it was online before I got it.

chefkugler said:
Mine is always so slow. I hate it. Last month it was online before I got it.

That's so frustrating! One of my consultants got her March issue on Friday.

I just tried looking at it on CC but it's not up, not even the cheater way. :(

I got mine today too. I wonder if because of so many consultants complaining they don't get theirs until mid-month (if at all - and I don't blame them!), they've started sending them earlier. I thought they staggered who they sent them too first, such as directors and above. Maybe they don't - plus if it's bulk mail, it's at the Post Office's discretion when they mail them.

Related to Free Frisbee - Misteroceancity.com

1. What is a free Frisbee?

A free Frisbee is a flying disc toy that is usually made of plastic and is designed for outdoor play. It is commonly used for recreational activities such as throwing and catching between two or more people.

2. Who can play with a free Frisbee?

Anyone can play with a free Frisbee! It is a popular toy for people of all ages and skill levels. It is a great activity to enjoy with friends and family, and can be played in a variety of settings such as parks, beaches, and backyards.

3. Where can I get a free Frisbee?

Many companies and organizations offer free Frisbees as promotional items or giveaways. You can also find them at sporting goods stores, toy stores, and online retailers. Some parks and recreational areas may also provide free Frisbees for public use.

4. How do I properly throw a free Frisbee?

The most common way to throw a Frisbee is to hold it with your dominant hand on the bottom and your non-dominant hand on the top. Step forward with your dominant foot and release the Frisbee with a flick of your wrist, keeping it parallel to the ground. Practice and experimentation will help you find the best throwing technique for you.

5. Are there any variations of the free Frisbee game?

Yes, there are many variations of the game that can add more challenge and excitement. Some popular variations include Frisbee golf, ultimate Frisbee, and disc dog competitions. These variations involve different rules and strategies, making them fun for players of all levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg