• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Sub to Track Record - Lowes Racing Fan Magazine

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: farside
Views: 103 Replies: 0 TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

PC OutletI usually check the outlet once a month and have never really promoted it too much. I just checked there yesterday and wow! Lots of stuff and most is bargain basement priced! How does everyone here promote the outlet and have you been successful in doing so? What has been the impact on your business?

I sent an email out last week and got over $100 in orders.

I will be sending out an email in a couple of days. The last couple of times I did that, I got about $200 in orders. I am currently waiting so the sales will count towards our March/April incentive.

ChefLisa said:
I will be sending out an email in a couple of days. The last couple of times I did that, I got about $200 in orders. I am currently waiting so the sales will count towards our March/April incentive.

Thanks Lisa! That's a great piece of advice. Sunday it is!

UGH!!! I wanted to get some of the Kids in the Kitchen Cookbooks and I MISSED THEM!!! If anyone has extras, I need 4.

I'm so excited!! I've always promoted the outlet in my newsletter, but it's kind of hidden halfway through. Because I heard of another consultant who does a SEPERATE email newsletter mid-month just about the outlet items and gets about $500-$600/month in additional orders, I thought I'd try something different. Now, I'm sometimes a little behind and I don't even get my regular e-newsletter out until mid-month. :blushing: Oops. So, this month, I put a bigger blurb about it right at the top of my email newsletter (I use 123byrequest or whatever that one is) to be sure not to miss what is said about the outlet 1/2way through my newsletter. I just make it more prominent than before so people really pay attention to it.

Well, I just sent it out 2 days ago and I already have about $140 in orders from the outlet! Woo hoo!! I definitely am going to promote this more. It feels good to know people actually open and read my newsletter!! Of course this month it seems like there is a lot more stuff on the outlet and a great variety. I still have to send my e-newsletter to the 2nd half of my customer list (dang email service cuts me off after I send out too many, so I have to do it over 2-3 days).

So, just wanted to add another testimonial about promoting the outlet. I'm also going to remind my team to do it!!! These extra sales come at a very good time since my March is TERRIBLE!!!:mad:

On Dec 5th I sent out an emai labout the outlet and got $504 in sales that ONE DAY and several hundrd over the next few days.

Last week I sent out another email about the outlet (first time since Dec) and rec'd over $300 in sales.

dannyzmom said:
On Dec 5th I sent out an emai labout the outlet and got $504 in sales that ONE DAY and several hundrd over the next few days.

Last week I sent out another email about the outlet (first time since Dec) and rec'd over $300 in sales.

Awesome!!! Do you do a seperate email just for that?

pamperedbecky said:
Awesome!!! Do you do a seperate email just for that?

Well...I am notsogood at sending out a monthly newsletter :eek:...so, yes, I do a separate email just for that...but often it is the only email I'll send out in a 2-3 month persiod.

dannyzmom said:
Well...I am notsogood at sending out a monthly newsletter :eek:...so, yes, I do a separate email just for that...but often it is the only email I'll send out in a 2-3 month persiod.

Yeah, I haven't figured out if it's better to send out a monthly email toward the end of the month when I finally get around to it sometimes or just skip it all together. But I have to tell ya, I'm liking highlighting the outlet this month---I just got another order for $230 or so!!! It was mostly Gen II cookware...two sets and a few open stock items! I'm psyched! It's helping to save my month!:)

pamperedbecky said:
Yeah, I haven't figured out if it's better to send out a monthly email toward the end of the month when I finally get around to it sometimes or just skip it all together.

It's better just to get it out no matter when it is... we NEED to be in contact with our customers!!!!

PS: I have it on my to-do list the 1st day of every month... mine got out on the 10th this month!!!!

I'm getting better...some months I have gotten it out on the 1st. Last night I sent out the last batch of them, so it's not the latest it's been....:eek:

I should really make more of an effort to get it out on the 1st. For crying out loud, I do use a newsletter service, so it's about as easy as it can get. It's sending it out that's a pain and not doing too many at once.:)

Related to Free Sub to Track Record - Lowes Racing Fan Magazine

1. What is a "Free Sub to Track Record - Lowes Racing Fan Magazine"?

A "Free Sub to Track Record - Lowes Racing Fan Magazine" is a subscription to a fan magazine that covers the racing team sponsored by Lowes, a home improvement retailer.

2. How do I get a free subscription to Track Record - Lowes Racing Fan Magazine?

You can get a free subscription to Track Record - Lowes Racing Fan Magazine by finding and using a valid coupon or deal on Fatwallet.com. Simply click on the coupon or deal and follow the instructions to redeem your free subscription.

3. Is the subscription really free or do I have to pay for shipping and handling?

The subscription is completely free, including shipping and handling. However, some coupons or deals may require you to provide your credit card information for verification purposes, but you will not be charged for the subscription.

4. How often will I receive issues of Track Record - Lowes Racing Fan Magazine?

The frequency of issues may vary, but typically you will receive a new issue every month. Some coupons or deals may offer a longer subscription period, such as 6 months or a year.

5. Can I cancel my subscription at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting the magazine's customer service or by following the instructions provided with your subscription confirmation. However, keep in mind that some coupons or deals may require you to fulfill a minimum subscription period before cancelling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
annew
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg