• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I get free pancakes at IHOP on Feb 12th?

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: danielc0307
Views: 1 Replies: 0 IHOP is giving away a free shortstack of pancakes today between 7am and 10pm to celebrate International Pancake Day.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

ooooh man I am definately getting in on this!!

Awww.. man, I wish there was an IHOP near me.

I'm back in the saddle again...I was really worried about my show last night. More like nervous, I guess., for me personally. It was my first show back since my miscarriage and with everything going on and trying to reenter normal life, I hadn't done much host coaching. The host sent her own invites and told me show was expecting 22. Experience told me to plan on 10 (but I did bring 25 catalogs just in case ;) )

Well, the show was AWESOME!!! There were about 20 people, but some came late, some left early, and some mothers and daughters ordered together, so I have no idea how many people were truly present. They were loud, they talked a lot, they had a blast. I could barely give my demo above their talking, but that was fine. They were fun group of ladies.

20 orders later sales are $1451.90 with one solid booking, 4 maybes, and 1 recruit lead! Too bad this show wasn't scheduled earlier in the month for double points, but the reality is that I would probably have rescheduled it if it was! There's no way I could have done a show two weeks ago. The big man upstairs is looking out for me for sure.

With this show and the other shows I've submitted plus what my team has already submitted, we've made our $4k as well. :money::money::money::money:

Just wanted to share. I love my job. :candyheart::candyheart:

That's wonderful news Deb! Sounds like it was just what you needed! (I always like the loud and energetic shows.)
(Deeply sorry though about the miscarriage.)

What a great way to get back in the swing of things! I'd be so happy with the booking & potentials as my larger attendance shows normally have lousy bookings! Great job on your show, and your team sales and we are only 1/2 way thru the month!:D

WOW! Debbie! Great job! I haven't had a $1000 show in SOOOOO long and I DO host coach -:cry: just need better hosts or something - lol.

I only have $850 personal in so far this month (4 shows and a catty left though) and my team has already surpassed the $4000 minimum! :love0010: Love those guys (have I told you they are pretty much all hobbyists?) - and my FD hasn't submitted anything yet! :rolleyes:

That's so great, Deb!! I'm so happy for you that you're back in the saddle and what a great show to re-enter the PC world with!! Keep 'em coming!:)

WOO-HOO DEB!!!!!

We really need a Woo-hoo Button like the Thank You one!!!!

oh, I'm so happy!!!! Today's show is at $826 with at least three more orders to come....plus TWO DATED bookings!!!!! :):)$2200+ in sales in just two days!

That's awesome Deb!! You must be on cloud 9! What a great month this will turn out to be for you. Especially after the hard past month you've had.:D

Related to Can I get free pancakes at IHOP on Feb 12th?

1. What is the significance of February 12th for IHOP's free pancake giveaway?

February 12th is known as International Pancake Day, also known as Shrove Tuesday or Fat Tuesday. IHOP has been celebrating this day by giving away free pancakes since 2006 as a way to raise money for children's hospitals and charities.

2. What time can I go to IHOP to get my free pancakes?

IHOP's free pancake giveaway is available from 7am to 10pm on February 12th. However, some locations may have different operating hours, so it's best to check with your local IHOP beforehand.

3. Can I get any type of pancake for free?

No, the free pancake giveaway is only for a shortstack of original buttermilk pancakes. Any additional toppings or substitutions may come at an additional cost.

4. Do I need a coupon or code to get my free pancakes?

No, you do not need a coupon or code to redeem your free pancakes. Simply visit any participating IHOP location on February 12th between 7am and 10pm to receive your free shortstack.

5. Is the free pancake giveaway available for dine-in only?

Yes, the free pancake giveaway is only available for dine-in customers. Take-out and delivery orders are not eligible for the free pancake offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
IXerLover