• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free 1-Year Subscription to Tennis Magazine | Fatwallet.com

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: matthewbleffler
Views: 74 Replies: 0 Courtesy of FreeBizMag
LinkMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Who is going to DC?Check in here!

I am going with my husband and two sons!

hubby and 3 sons---

Morfia, we'll have to remember to exchange cell-phone numbers before we fly out. How old are your sons? Mine are 6 and almost 10.

12-11 and 8 in July--

we would certainly clear out any room we walked in----

we did--hang and BOY 7TH power was it FUN---

We got home just after midnight last night...or would that be "this morning?" We were delayed a couple of hours (they kept us on the plane during the delay...ugh) but it wasn't bad at all. Sam had a coloring kit he'd bought at the White House Visitors Center and Danny had his travel journal so somehow they managed to keep busy.

I have PILES of laundry staring at me...ick.

DC was AWESOME!!!

on my way to FL tomorrow--Laundry is done--RE-PACKED---

morfia said:
on my way to FL tomorrow--Laundry is done--RE-PACKED---

Flying or driving?

You coming to see me?????
::::making up the guest room::::::

I was thinking a stop in Atlanta would be nice! Linda and I both could meet up with you!:)

ChefLisa said:
I was thinking a stop in Atlanta would be nice! Linda and I both could meet up with you!:)

Dangit! I'm in Colorado this weekend!

I uploaded my DC pics to Snapfish - if you wanna see them, just email or PM me with your email addy and I'll send you the slideshow.

Loved your photos Carolyn! Looks like PC went all out...especially for the kids. (Your boys are cuties, by the way!)

leggy

Flying---non rev-with 5--lol we will see Next tome I drive I would love to stop in Atlanta--I want to take the kids to that aquarium

morfia said:
Flying---non rev-with 5--lol we will see Next tome I drive I would love to stop in Atlanta--I want to take the kids to that aquarium

Where are you going Morfia? I'm near Orlando!! :):)

Related to Free 1-Year Subscription to Tennis Magazine | Fatwallet.com

1. How do I redeem my free 1-year subscription to Tennis Magazine?

To redeem your free 1-year subscription to Tennis Magazine, simply click on the link provided and follow the instructions on the website. You will need to provide some personal information, such as your name and address, and may need to answer a few survey questions.

2. Is this subscription really free?

Yes, this subscription to Tennis Magazine is completely free. There are no hidden fees or charges associated with it. You will not be asked to provide any credit card information.

3. Can I renew my subscription after the first year?

Yes, you can renew your subscription to Tennis Magazine after the first year. However, it will no longer be free and you will need to pay the regular subscription price.

4. Do I need to cancel my subscription after the first year to avoid being charged?

No, you do not need to cancel your subscription after the first year. It will automatically expire and you will not be charged for any additional issues.

5. Can I give this subscription as a gift?

Yes, you can give this free 1-year subscription to Tennis Magazine as a gift. Simply provide the recipient's information when you redeem the subscription and they will start receiving issues at their address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
annew
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg