• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a JCPENNEY Gift Card and Save with Online Coupons at Fatwallet.com!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: smuraybigq
Views: 0 Replies: 0 Cool if you qualify http://newoff.100webspace.net/on303.html Select the JCPENNEY Gift Card - you want to avail of and enjoy!More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Got tons of pop-ups when I clicked this link... dont bother

Sales ManagersAnyone have the current list of Sales Manager assignments?

I just learned that I don't know who my sales manager is!!! Someone who I *thought* was my sales manager actually isn't (although she still takes my calls and returns my emails--love her!)

TIA!

No... and I had the same experience. I thought it was someone other than it is ... I just found out who mine is yesterday!

Mine WAS Susie Lite but now I don't know.

Mine was Susie as well. Then I had the red carpet interview at Leadership and just assumed that Anu (the new manager who interviewed me) had just taken over Susie's load. But that is INCORRECT! I guess I'll have to email the Solution Center.

It is frustrating. Mine just changed again too. I think now I have Tracy Williams. But who knows. It is hard to keep up when they are changing it all the time.

I just emailed the Solution Center. We'll see how long it takes for a response. :)

I'd like to know too. Mine was Tracy Williams but I know that was changed and I don't know who it is now.

Mine has been Karin Logston ever since I started...as far as I know she's still ours.

DebbieJ said:
I just emailed the Solution Center. We'll see how long it takes for a response. :)

Yours might be Angela Orrico, I had Susie and now have her.

Mine just changed...I have Cora Fisher now...absolutely lover her :)

Cora is a sweetheart. I met her last week when I was at the HO.

Addie4TLC said:
Yours might be Angela Orrico, I had Susie and now have her.

I had Tracy Williams, but now have Angela.

ChefLisa said:
I had Tracy Williams, but now have Angela.

You know, I think her name sounds right too...

I wish they would tell us. I had an issue once with a hospitality consultant's director and contacted Susie Lite because she had just done a local event and I had her email. She forwarded me to my SM, Tracy and Tracy was amazing at helping me through it!

I don't think their boxes would be flooded if they told us. I guess that's a question for my ED on our next coaching call.

iteachurkid said:
Mine just changed...I have Cora Fisher now...absolutely lover her :)

Cora was my contact when I was putting together the workshop I presented last summer...she is SO nice. Really, all of the SM's I have met/dealt with have been really great, easy to talk to and helpful people!

Jan Gilbert just did an event here in my area and she said they are looking for another sales manager to hire. I think when Susie got promoted they may have given them all more to split things up. They travel most of the year visiting us and training.

I am so grateful for that. 5 of my team went to Jan's training this month and they have gotten so motivated because of it - it means more when they hear things from other people too - especially if it mirrors what their own director said!:rolleyes:

bethcooks4u said:
Jan Gilbert just did an event here in my area and she said they are looking for another sales manager to hire. I think when Susie got promoted they may have given them all more to split things up. They travel most of the year visiting us and training.

I am so grateful for that. 5 of my team went to Jan's training this month and they have gotten so motivated because of it - it means more when they hear things from other people too - especially if it mirrors what their own director said!:rolleyes:

I went to one of Jan Gilbert's trainings about 18 months ago - she's TERRIFIC!

dannyzmom said:
I went to one of Jan Gilbert's trainings about 18 months ago - she's TERRIFIC!

She is! She did a follow up director call yesterday (for all the groups she visited in the last few months) and it was a great review. I guess she does these every month. Here's the recording if you want to hear it:

(641) 715-3409. The access code for the recording is 651910#.

Jan is hilarious. Her husband is a pastor and he was the pastor of the church one of my team members. She was at the New Director Academy I attended last fall and she was great.

DebbieJ said:

Is this for another thing we'll get to see you on? Inquiring minds want to know!

Because I am in Chicagoland, I was invited to do a Cooking Show at the Home Office last week. They were hosting a "Supplier Summit"--all the folks who manufacture our products were in town and had a day of meetings at the HO. I guess last year they all said they wanted to see a Cooking Show, so this year they put it in the agenda and asked me to do it. It was really fun!

DebbieJ said:

I love Cora! She was in town a couple of weeks ago and we had some great training!! She is awesome!! How exciting you got to do a cooking show at home office!!! I bet that was a blast!

WOW Debbie! You certainly are our STAR :chef:!
:candyheart:

Susie and Angela were here recently on a HO visit and they shared with us (reluctantly) that Susie had been promoted, and so alot of the sales managers were going to be changing their assignments.

I'll bet this announcement is made at NC if not sooner. I think Susie is in the process of training Angela first - since Angela is new (and great!).

The short time I had Angela she was great. I was sad to hear she wasn't our sales manager anymore.

Angela has been around a while (since NC 2007?) and Susie was promoted months ago (I know b/c I sent her a congrats card when it was announced)....so what the heck is happening????

Just an update...

I was on the phone with Consultant Career Solutions for an unrelated issue and asked about Sales Managers. I was told Susie is still my Sales Manager. Sounds like they are still doing some shuffling around and Susie is still helping out.

Related to Get a JCPENNEY Gift Card and Save with Online Coupons at Fatwallet.com!

What is the JCPENNEY Gift Card offer at Fatwallet.com?

The JCPENNEY Gift Card offer at Fatwallet.com allows you to select a gift card and save with online coupons. This allows you to get a discount on your purchases at JCPENNEY.

How do I avail of the JCPENNEY Gift Card offer?

To avail of the JCPENNEY Gift Card offer, simply go to the Fatwallet.com website and select the gift card you want to use. Then, use the provided online coupons to get a discount on your JCPENNEY purchases.

What are the benefits of using the JCPENNEY Gift Card at Fatwallet.com?

The JCPENNEY Gift Card offer at Fatwallet.com allows you to save money on your purchases at JCPENNEY. This can help you get the items you want at a discounted price.

Is the JCPENNEY Gift Card offer legitimate?

Yes, the JCPENNEY Gift Card offer at Fatwallet.com is legitimate. Fatwallet.com is a trusted website that offers deals and discounts from various retailers, including JCPENNEY.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for using the JCPENNEY Gift Card offer?

Some restrictions and limitations may apply for using the JCPENNEY Gift Card offer at Fatwallet.com. These may include expiration dates, specific items that are eligible for the discount, and a limit on the number of times the offer can be used. Be sure to check the terms and conditions before using the offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies