• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Video Game Console Rating: Latest Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -1 Posted By: pahyrg
Views: 16 Replies: 0 LINKMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Director Event?Anyone know if the director event is going to be the first morning like it was this past summer or the last night like it had been in the past... just wondering if I need to go in a day early or stay a day later...

I believe it is going to be like last year - the first morning.

I sure hope it's not the last night - I already booked my flights!

It's the first morning. I got an e-mail from Marie Freidag last week saying it is going to be held from 8:30am - 11am.

How did you get the inside scoop?

jwpamp said:
It's the first morning. I got an e-mail from Marie Freidag last week saying it is going to be held from 8:30am - 11am.

8:30...wow, that's early
Good thing I'm a morning person!

Ouchie. I am flying in on Sunday night directly from my brother's wedding in Montana. This is going to be interesting....

Thanks for the info! I'm SOOOOOO NOT a morning person!!!!

finley1991 said:
Thanks for the info! I'm SOOOOOO NOT a morning person!!!!

Coffee is your friend.

dannyzmom said:
Coffee is your friend.

I haven't had caffeine in over 4 years!!!! So no coffee for me!

As noted above, the director event is the first morning, like last year. I was told that there is also an additional session for directors in the early afternoon the first day (there is something for advanced directors at the same time.) I think that is different from last year...I think we shopped and waited for the official start.

happypcgal said:
As noted above, the director event is the first morning, like last year. I was told that there is also an additional session for directors in the early afternoon the first day (there is something for advanced directors at the same time.) I think that is different from last year...I think we shopped and waited for the official start.

I love all the extra learning opportuities they're offering us Directors!

dannyzmom said:
I love all the extra learning opportuities they're offering us Directors!

Me too! I really enjoyed the one last year! I am really looking forward to the one this year!

Does anyone know when we can expect info from PC on Conference? Have they told us a date? My team is starting to ask ???s

They said that registration would open March 25 - tomorrow!

jwpamp said:

8:30?!?!?

Oh, I'm going to be hurting!

Related to Free Video Game Console Rating: Latest Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com

1. What is the purpose of the "Free Video Game Console Rating" website?

The purpose of the website is to provide reviews and ratings of the latest video game consoles, as well as online coupons and deals for purchasing them.

2. How often are the online coupons and deals updated on the website?

The coupons and deals are updated regularly, usually on a daily basis, to ensure that users have access to the most current offers.

3. Are the coupons and deals on the website valid for all retailers?

No, the coupons and deals are specific to certain retailers and may not be valid at all stores. It is important to check the terms and conditions of each offer before using it.

4. Can users submit their own reviews and ratings on the website?

Yes, users can submit their own reviews and ratings for video game consoles they have personally used. These reviews will be considered for the overall rating of the console on the website.

5. Is there a cost to access the online coupons and deals on the website?

No, there is no cost to access the coupons and deals on the website. They are available for free to all users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies
Views
chefkathy