• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com: Save Big on Your Next Purchase!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: jolissa
Views: 112 Replies: 1 http://marketing.appliedbiosystems.com/mk/get/FASTSYBR_FLOGIN
not sure what this is.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

What apron and tablecloth?Does everyone use one? If so please share the your theme /color scheme you're using now.

Hey Deb,

I'm using a tan one from Wal-Mart and change my apron to whatever color matches my shirt better (doesn't clash with it!). I'm going to start using my HWC apron and tablecover and after that I use my patriotic set.

I wear my red apron always and talk about how I got it when I promoted to Director. I consider it part of my recruiting.I haven't used a tablecloth in a while cuz I always seem to be on a kitchen counter or the host has already put a tablecloth on the table for me.

Yeah I change my apron often too. I usually use the denim. April/May I use the Pink HWC.
During the summer I use my red/white/blue.

DebbieJ said:
I wear my red apron always and talk about how I got it when I promoted to Director. I consider it part of my recruiting.

I haven't used a tablecloth in a while cuz I always seem to be on a kitchen counter or the host has already put a tablecloth on the table for me.

deb, did you director get that for you? My director got me a red PC one and she had embroidered on it #1 in sales in 2006. I can't believe I was #1 in sales for her ENTIRE team of like 200 people!! I LOVE that apron but I feel kind of awkward wearing it to shows. I feel the customers feel like I'm going to hustle them or something!:eek:

chefkugler said:
Yeah I change my apron often too. I usually use the denim. April/May I use the Pink HWC.
During the summer I use my red/white/blue.

This is EXACTLY what I do.
When I wear denim apron I do donim tablecloth...patriotic apron gets patriotic tablecloth...pink apron gets whatever tablecloth I can find LOL

I usually use the denim but switch up occassionally as well. For the tablecloth, I always use the white one from paperwork supply. It's much easier to clean up. If I used a cloth tablecloth, I'd have a COMPLETE mess!

I love my cranberry apron, so I'm using that most of the time. As for a tablecloth, I have a beautiful yellow one I picked up while traveling. It and the washing machine are my friend. :)

(like Debi though, I'm mostly using counter tops these days)

When I need a tablecloth I use the cranberry one. It's the best quality one (and washes so nicely) that we've gotten. I do use the patriotic in the summer though. Apron depends on the month and my whim. I have a ton of them...

Yes, my director got me the red apron when I promoted. She didn't have anything embroidered on it.It's a director gift in our cluster.

Related to Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com: Save Big on Your Next Purchase!

1. How can I find the best online coupons on Fatwallet.com?

You can find the best online coupons on Fatwallet.com by browsing through their list of featured deals, checking out their Hot Deals forum, and signing up for their email newsletter.

2. Are there any restrictions on using the coupons from Fatwallet.com?

Each coupon may have its own set of restrictions, so it's important to read the details carefully before using it. Some common restrictions may include expiration dates, minimum purchase amounts, and exclusions on certain products or brands.

3. Can I combine multiple coupons for one purchase on Fatwallet.com?

In most cases, you can only use one coupon per purchase on Fatwallet.com. However, there may be some exceptions where you can stack multiple coupons for additional savings.

4. How do I redeem a coupon from Fatwallet.com?

To redeem a coupon from Fatwallet.com, simply click on the link provided and it will take you directly to the retailer's website. The coupon code should automatically be applied at checkout, but if not, you can manually enter it in the designated field.

5. Can I request a specific coupon from Fatwallet.com?

Fatwallet.com does not have the ability to create or request specific coupons. However, you can submit a request in their forums and other members may be able to help you find a similar coupon or deal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat