• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stapler Remover, Tape Measure or Post-It Custom Flag Pod

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 1 Posted By: dee16
Views: 97 Replies: 0 http://store.webstorepackage.com/southsport/virtualweb/870F2AD8E9D841C1999FDD0D0B14F012.aspMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Just read this and thought it was great. We all have set backsJust read this and thought it was great. We all have set backs sometimes but they are a part of our success as much as the good times are.

Master Your Life
by: Napoleon Hill

The successful person learns how to transmute stumbling blocks into stepping stones. He begins with the greatest hurdle, the basic fears.

These fears are the major causes of failures, physical and mental ailments, divorces, and lack of achievement. However, if recognized and properly evaluated, these fears may serve beneficial purposes for the person who has them under control.

Measure yourself courageously against them. You may make discoveries that will give you a new way of life and success such as you may never have dreamed of attaining.

THE FEAR OF POVERTY. The mind attracts that which it dwells upon. The persons who condition their minds for the acceptance of poverty by fearing it and expecting it to be with them always will never be its master. The successful person conditions his mind for financial success by deciding how much money he desires and keeping his mind fixed on this sum until he creates ways and means of getting it. You can't think in terms of poverty and hope to become financially independent.

THE FEAR OF CRITICISM: The major reason why so few people become top-ranking successes is their fear of what "they" will say if new and advanced ideas are adopted. Criticism can be of great benefit to the person who will use it to carefully analyze himself to determine how much of the criticism is accurate. Resentment of criticism is a sure way to tie one to a low station in life. The person who is headed toward success in the upper brackets of achievement welcomes honest criticism. He often pays high salaries to professionals who do just this. Honest criticism always is beneficial to the person who accepts it as an inspiration for self-improvement.

THE FEAR OF THE LOSS OF LOVE. This basic fear is at the bottom of most cases of jealousy. More often than not it has no real justification. But, justified or not, it is a sure killer of success opportunities.

THE FEAR OF ILL HEALTH. The doctors have a sixty-four-dollar word for this fear which is responsible for a large portion of their work. It is "hypochondria"--imaginary illness. Sound physical or mental health cannot exist with the individual who lives, talks and think in terms of ailments.

THE FEAR OF OLD AGE. The successful person transmutes this fear into a priceless benefit by recognizing that the Creator has wisely arranged for all individuals to trade their youth for priceless experience. The fact that a large majority of the greater successes of the world were attained by men and women who had passed the age of fifty should help anyone to master this fear and divert it to beneficial ends.

THE FEAR OF DEATH. This is the "grandfather" of all fears. The successful person properly relates himself to this fear by accepting it as inevitable. He keeps himself so busy in his chosen calling that he has no time to devote to trying to solve the riddle of the hereafter. He leaves this to those who make it a profession.

The comment at the end:

Analysis of men and women in the upper brackets of success, in a variety of callings, reveals the astounding fact that each individual attained success in almost exact proportion to the adversities and defeats which had been met with and overcome.

Hello dee16,Thank you for sharing this great deal with us! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I always love finding new and useful tools for my kitchen. I have to say, it's hard to choose just one from the options you provided. However, if I had to pick, I would definitely go with the Post-It Custom Flag Pod.Not only are Post-It products known for their quality and reliability, but the custom flag pod is also a versatile and convenient tool to have in the kitchen. Whether I need to mark a recipe page in my cookbook or label ingredients in my pantry, the custom flags make it easy to stay organized and efficient.I also appreciate that the pod is compact and can easily fit in my kitchen drawer or on my countertop without taking up too much space. Plus, with the added bonus of a tape measure and stapler remover, this deal is definitely a steal!Thank you again for sharing this amazing coupon. I will definitely be taking advantage of it and stocking up on some new kitchen essentials.Happy cooking!Sincerely,

Related to Stapler Remover, Tape Measure or Post-It Custom Flag Pod

1. What is a stapler remover?

A stapler remover is a small tool designed to easily remove staples from paper or other materials.

2. How does a tape measure work?

A tape measure works by using a flexible ribbon or blade with measurement markings on it. The ribbon is pulled out and then locked in place to measure the desired length or distance.

3. What are Post-It Custom Flag Pods?

Post-It Custom Flag Pods are small containers that hold customizable flag-shaped sticky notes. These can be used for marking pages in books, organizing documents, and more.

4. How do I use the Post-It Custom Flag Pod?

To use the Post-It Custom Flag Pod, simply open the container and remove a flag-shaped sticky note. Write on the note and then stick it onto the desired surface or document.

5. What is the purpose of the Pod Rating feature?

The Pod Rating feature allows users to rate and review the product, providing feedback for other potential buyers and the company. This can help improve the product and inform future purchasing decisions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky