• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Hanes Men's T-Shirts with FatWallet Coupons!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: fotenas7859
Views: 0 Replies: 0 linkyMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Recognizing a new directorI am about to promote my first director!!!!:party: When I promoted, it was sort of low key, received a director pin and walking across the stage was thrilling. However, I see other groups doing very fun things.

Can anyone share with me either how they recognize their newest directors or what fun things happended when you promoted? I really want to make this fun and memorable!

That's awesome - congrats!!!

I don't have much input. I don't have any directors and things were very low key when I promoted. Unfortunately I promoted RIGHT as my director was quitting. So, other than walking the stage at Leadership....that was about it for me.

Does she attend your meetings? I think it would be cool to present her with a huge bouquet of flowers and maybe some sort of crown she could wear. :) I think that would be fun. Or even sending something to her house where it would be totally unexpected. I'm not all that creative-so I bet others have some great ideas.:) I have seen a press release floating around that could be submitted to her local paper....or would that be weird/embarrassing?

Anne, I think it is awesome that you want to do something special for her. I would agree with Becky that a bouquet of flowers would be awesome at your next meeting. Maybe a nice gift from Merrill too?

Yes, she attends meetings regularly. She is awesome. She works PC as her only business and has no children (not to say that she doesn't have a lot of other things going on). But what I am getting at is that she offers to the entire cluster, to call her during the day if they need to talk to someone while I work at my full time job. She has become a good friend. It is so funny because on some levels we are so very different but we have found a good friendship through PC.

She has struggled with recruiting...like I believe we all do from time to time. She just would become discouraged and set herself back. She is so excited and I want to make sure that walking across the stage is just one of the memorable things I do to help her celebrate her accomplishments!!

Keep the great ideas coming!!!:party:

baychef said:
Yes, she attends meetings regularly. She is awesome. She works PC as her only business and has no children (not to say that she doesn't have a lot of other things going on). But what I am getting at is that she offers to the entire cluster, to call her during the day if they need to talk to someone while I work at my full time job. She has become a good friend. It is so funny because on some levels we are so very different but we have found a good friendship through PC.

She has struggled with recruiting...like I believe we all do from time to time. She just would become discouraged and set herself back. She is so excited and I want to make sure that walking across the stage is just one of the memorable things I do to help her celebrate her accomplishments!!

Keep the great ideas coming!!!:party:

ok, this is going to sound so silly & juvenile, but when I walked at Leadership I got so bummed because all of the ladies around me had their directors and upline coming to congratulate them and take their photos. I saw my director and see never acknowledged me. I was really hurt that I didn't have anyone to share in my excitement. So, be sure to take her photo and give her the kudos she deserves (not that I don't think you will;))

My Director gave me my Red Director Apron with my name on it, she recognized me at our training (I was sick as a dog), she gift wrapped all things red. Wine glasses, bloody Mary drink and she took pictures of me in a red boa. It was a lot of fun. My sister director sewed a cute apron for me that just ties at the waist with pockets, I thought that was special.

My upline does a red apron and has your name added to it so I got that from my director and she also had her kids write the various director benefits on construction paper and put yard through the paper and put them on my neck as she read them off.

I have heard of people getting roses/flowers, gift certificates for dinner out with DH, and other gifts.

I got to "walk the red carpet" at the meeting after I promoted. My director had a red roll out thing (I can't think of what they are called) and I walked down that (like 5 feet) and had confetti thrown on me. She gave me $50 to Staples and a Oh the Places You'll Go book by Dr. Seuss. Plus I got a dozen red roses. Then like 3 weeks later I drove down the street and was wondering what was in my front yard...it was a sign with red balloons that said Congratulations New Pampered Chef Director...it was the coolest thing and my neighbors were quite impressed. Needless to say, we do a LOT when you promote...you really feel like queen for the day (or month :)). Hope this helps some...I'm going to see if I can figure out how to attach a picture so you can see the sign. It was a really windy day and the balloons didn't last very long, but it truly made me feel special. My director said my neighbors gave her some really weird looks as she jumped out of her van, put the sign up and tried to get away :) It would have been a sight to see!!

Attachments

• PC Sign 102.JPG
    PC Sign 102.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 249
  • PC Sign 102.JPG
    PC Sign 102.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 243
  • PC Sign 102.JPG
    PC Sign 102.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 278
How awesome! :party:

I'd love to do that sign for my consultants but the most likely one right now is over $1000 miles away. ...I bet I could find one of her downline to do it though!

iteachurkid said:
I got to "walk the red carpet" at the meeting after I promoted. My director had a red roll out thing (I can't think of what they are called) and I walked down that (like 5 feet) and had confetti thrown on me. She gave me $50 to Staples and a Oh the Places You'll Go book by Dr. Seuss. Plus I got a dozen red roses. Then like 3 weeks later I drove down the street and was wondering what was in my front yard...it was a sign with red balloons that said Congratulations New Pampered Chef Director...it was the coolest thing and my neighbors were quite impressed. Needless to say, we do a LOT when you promote...you really feel like queen for the day (or month :)). Hope this helps some...I'm going to see if I can figure out how to attach a picture so you can see the sign. It was a really windy day and the balloons didn't last very long, but it truly made me feel special. My director said my neighbors gave her some really weird looks as she jumped out of her van, put the sign up and tried to get away :) It would have been a sight to see!!

THAT is awesome!!:D

:love0010::candyheart:I love you all for giving me these great ideas!! I want to fuss...it is a hard road to get to director (for most!!) And just think...she wanted to do just a catalog show at first. She did have a cooking show and I had the super swat with me. She loved it so much, she demo'd it for her guests. Then I told her...that's really all there is to being a consultant! The rest is history!!

iteachurkid said:

Thanks for sharing this, it's a wonderful idea!! At conference and Leadership I have also seen signs outside the hotel room door of NEW DIRECTORS with their name on it so everyone knows. I thought of doing that too, still waiting on my first Director....

Related to Save on Hanes Men's T-Shirts with FatWallet Coupons!

1. Can I use the FatWallet coupon for Hanes men's t-shirts in-store as well as online?

Unfortunately, the FatWallet coupon is only valid for online purchases. It cannot be used in-store.

2. Are there any restrictions on which Hanes men's t-shirts I can use the coupon for?

The FatWallet coupon is valid for all Hanes men's t-shirts, except for clearance items. Make sure to check the fine print for any other exclusions.

3. How much can I save with the FatWallet coupon for Hanes men's t-shirts?

The amount you can save with the FatWallet coupon may vary, as it is dependent on the current promotion being offered. Make sure to check the coupon details for the specific discount or savings amount.

4. Is the FatWallet coupon for Hanes men's t-shirts limited to a certain number of uses?

The FatWallet coupon may have a limit on the number of times it can be used. Check the coupon details to see if there is a limit and if it has been reached.

5. Can I combine the FatWallet coupon with other offers or discounts?

This may vary depending on the specific offer and store policy. It is always best to check the fine print of the coupon or contact the store directly to confirm if the coupon can be combined with other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
Mel5497