• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revlon Colorstay Makeup: Save with Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: smuraybigq
Views: 0 Replies: 0 Cool if you qualify LINK Select the REVLON COLORSTAY MAKEUP you want to avail of and enjoy!More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Signed a guy today (and I have never met him)He saw Debi Lily on the local news here in Chicago last week and it caught his eye.Today he went to pc.com to check out the registry info and ended up signing as a consultant. He called me before I even got his info. :eek: Needless to say, I was a bit surprised to talk to him.I don't have a good feeling about this, though. He really doesn't want to do home parties. He is producing a local cable show about cooking and thought the two could go hand in hand.So, how do I coach and deal with this "non traditional" guy? Any insight?We already talked about reading the policies and procedures with a finetooth comb and getting approval from HO before doing ANYTHING on his tv show. :rolleyes:

Wow! Very interesting. Yeah, it's kind of hard to coach someone like that. Hmmm, I'm assuming he can't really mention PC on his show. Where does the show air? I guess you can encourge him to do catalog shows and qualify so he can at least take internet orders on a website if he gets one. Or maybe he'll get totally excited about it and do a few shows and fall in love with it. Maybe he's the next David Meenan. Ha!:)

ETA - Oh duh....I missed the part about combing through the P&Ps. Duh ....silly me.

I signed a woman at the beginning of March who is a kitnapper... but maybe something will come of it. I guess the only thing to do in cases like this where we just don't know (and something we should be doing anyway -- ps: taking my own advice here) is having them have the 4 shows lined up before they sign... that way we know they are serious.

He signed online before I even had a chance to talk to him. He called ME to let me know he had signed.

I would explain the 90 day program and get him excited about earning all the extra stuff and figuring out a way (a plan) to get that done.

DebbieJ said:
He signed online before I even had a chance to talk to him. He called ME to let me know he had signed.

WOW!!!!!! We never know! He certainly is a self-starter so keep us posted on what happens!!!!

I did look into the local cable show thing a while back and was denied. However, I was going to be a guest, not the host.

Related to Revlon Colorstay Makeup: Save with Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com

What is Revlon Colorstay Makeup and why is it popular?

Revlon Colorstay Makeup is a long-lasting liquid foundation that is known for its ability to stay put for up to 24 hours without smudging or fading. It is popular among makeup users because of its affordable price, wide range of shades, and ability to provide full coverage without feeling heavy on the skin.

What skin types is Revlon Colorstay Makeup suitable for?

Revlon Colorstay Makeup is suitable for all skin types, including oily, dry, and combination skin. It is available in two different formulas - one for normal/dry skin and one for combination/oily skin - to cater to different skin concerns and provide a flawless finish.

How can I save money on Revlon Colorstay Makeup?

You can save money on Revlon Colorstay Makeup by using online coupons from Fatwallet.com. These coupons offer discounts and deals on various Revlon products, including Colorstay Makeup. You can also sign up for the Revlon email newsletter to receive exclusive offers and promotions.

Is Revlon Colorstay Makeup cruelty-free?

Yes, Revlon Colorstay Makeup is cruelty-free. Revlon does not test its products on animals and is certified by PETA as a cruelty-free brand. The brand also does not sell its products in countries where animal testing is required by law.

How do I choose the right shade of Revlon Colorstay Makeup for my skin tone?

Revlon Colorstay Makeup is available in a wide range of shades to match different skin tones. To choose the right shade, you can use the shade finder tool on Revlon's website or visit a store to swatch and test the shades on your skin. It's also helpful to know your undertone - warm, cool, or neutral - to find the perfect match.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg