• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Revlon Colorstay Makeup[Beauty-Link]

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -2 Posted By: ouleety036
Views: 74 Replies: 1 Cool if you qualify LINK Select the REVLON COLORSTAY MAKEUPMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Coaching IssuesSo...I read Colleen''s posts about her UL director woes and I have decided to drop a line here and ask for a little help! Only I'm not sure if this is the right place for this...

I have a small team and want desperately to grow it deep and wide. I love PC and I know it is where I (and so many others) belong! I'd love to help my team get to where I am and beyond. Except I have limited ideas on how to do that! I don't know 'how to coach' if you will.:blushing:

I don't feel I'm really well coached by my ED. I get lots of team-based emails and she occasionallly returns a call. We had phone calls way back when I was a FD on the verge of Directorship, but I haven't been coached as a Director. Is this normal? I feel like when I get on the phone with my team, that I say the same things all the time, and I'm just not as effective at working with my team as I want to be. What I keep concluding is that I have no coaching to emulate. I wasn't coached as a consultant and I need to get better at coaching them and fast!

Recently I took a PT Job to supplement my PC income. :sick: I told my ED and instead of bumping up her coachng of me - I basically got chided and was simply told 'just book more shows' .:grumpy: Well, if I said that to anyone on my team I'd expect them to shut down, probably walk away from PC; end up feeling like me or worse. Again in January, I sent her my goal worksheets and goals as a director and told her I could use help coaching, by being coached...basically asking/begging for help and since then - nothing.

In fact she's even sent emails telling us she was 'dismayed that not one of her D's ' were on a conrference call with our NED!! (that steamed me - whave been dismayed that I'm not coached) I do know that her TOP TOP TOP performers have regular conversations with her. I am routinely in her top 10%. SO I'm perplexed as to how to get the help I want/need from her.

I've just reduced my hours at the PT job in the last month and am experiencing anupward trend in my biz (PTL!) So, I'm feeling more confident. But, I still am at a loss on how to REALLY coach my team. I just took the online training class and am skimming through some old notes...which has been great...but still I keep coming back to no coaching plan to model my coaching after, except "what not to do". lol

Long story short... I truly accept responsibilty for my lack of coaching. While coaching my team is my job not hers, I am intent to change it here and now. :yuck: So while I am griping about something I can't change, I'm seeking help for something I can change.

What advice can are you guys willing to share so I can become the director I long to be!!!!:candyheart:

Thank you

I have been doing a conference call Step-up to Director program with other directors. The second session of this starts at the end of April - if you (and your team members) want to be involved, email me at [email protected]Anyhoo, I have learned so much on HOW to coach my team by teaching this program because it literally teaches the FDs and consultants on how to get recruits, train them and keep them. I find that it is a very well laid out plan. You can get it on the paperwork supply order form.

There is also at least one CD on the supply order about coaching - I love the one with Terri Newberry on it - they give some concrete ideas about what to say. In fact many of those that are director and above have great coaching tips on them.

Have you taken the tele-classes?

Another great resourse is the Leasership Handbook. There is also the guide to supporting new directors.

You can tweek any of these things to fit your situation and who you're coaching.

I use pages 18-19 in the Training New Consultants guide from the supply order. Those pages teach you how to do support calls with consultants at every level and have been invaluable to me when it comes to coaching my team.

Thank Colleen. I'm good about the keeping to the basics on the sales side...but I need to remember to use the tools PC gives us on the director side! :eek:

There is also the 1-2-3 Training Guide. In fact, there is a class at NC about it this year!

Thanks for the ideas! I get so caught up in trying to have the answers in my head that I often forget to reach into the resouces that PC makes available!

You guys are awesome, Keep those ideas flowing! You are really giving me a whole arsenal to use for coaching! ;) thanks - I feel so much better.

Thanks!

I had to keep the coaching guide ON MY DESK to remember to use it. Now it's just habit and I pull it out even before I dial any of them!!!! (Or respond to their e-mails).

Coaching is something I truly struggle with as well. I totally blew it from the beginning and became overwhelmed when it seemed like I was talking to everyone everyday. I went from a team of like 2-3 performers, to essentially a brand new team (I have 11 now and 7 are still in their first 90 days). I'm trying to set up weekly coaching calls now, but they don't see the need since they are so used to just calling whenever. I don't know how to tell them (without being rude) that I can't talk to them all the time. I love my team. They have become my friends, but this friend/director line is a hard one. I've started not answering the phone, something I used to ALWAYS do. That has really helped...when I sent them the e-mail about setting up coaching time, I gave them home office's number (and reminded them that they have many answers that I don't) and told them that if I don't answer to leave me a message and I will call them back with in 24 hours (thanks Colleen). I, as well, appreciate all of your suggestions. I've signed up for a coaching class at conference and may try to order a CD to listen too (I'm great at ordering them, but am usually awful at listening to them). I'm working with my director (who is my ED) to kind of get back on the right foot with coaching. My director has recently resigned and we probably didn't coach like we should. I had worked with her and she was my friend before she came my director. My ED really has some great ideas that I'm trying to put into place. Ok, enough rambling...just thanks! You guys are such a wealth of knowledge, you have no idea how much you are appreciated!!!

finley1991 said:
I use pages 18-19 in the Training New Consultants guide from the supply order. Those pages teach you how to do support calls with consultants at every level and have been invaluable to me when it comes to coaching my team.

Colleen, I just have to tell you that I was just reading a training email sent to me by my upline Senior Director on some ideas to increase bookings, etc. and at the bottom of the info was the signature of the author and it was a Colleen Finely, that's you!!!! :) I had to sign right onto Director Chef Success to double check! The part of the training you did was ideas to promote environment friendly products. I thought this was fun and just had to share with everyone, great job!

OhmyDLM said:
Colleen, I just have to tell you that I was just reading a training email sent to me by my upline Senior Director on some ideas to increase bookings, etc. and at the bottom of the info was the signature of the author and it was a Colleen Finely, that's you!!!! :) I had to sign right onto Director Chef Success to double check! The part of the training you did was ideas to promote environment friendly products. I thought this was fun and just had to share with everyone, great job!

Could you please share? I am doing a health fair on Wednesday and that would be great information to incorporate in my display.

bethcooks4u said:
Could you please share? I am doing a health fair on Wednesday and that would be great information to incorporate in my display.

This is part of the email I got with Colleen's Sig at the end of it... hope you don't mind me sharing Colleen! :)

With bamboo being the focus in March it got me thinking... I'd like to promote "GREEN with The Pampered Chef" but not St. Patrick's Day green... GREEN like saving our environment!

I know how great bamboo is because it's a renewable resource (and the March host special flyer has great wording on it) and in the Cooking Shows in Action DVD, Teresa Blake shared a GREAT TIP for using the Microfiber Towel instead of Swiffer sheets...

What I'm thinking is to brainstorm a list of great reasons to have PC products (in addition to the already great ones) that are environmentally friendly... so far I have...

1. The Bamboo - easily renewable resource
2. The microfiber towel instead of a swiffer sheets - no more throwing away the sheets and putting more in landfills...also save on paper towels; eliminate the need for glass cleaner - just use water on a clean microfiber towel.
3. Kitchen Spritzer instead of Pam - less chemicals, less items in the recycle bin
4. Smooth-Edge Can Opener - makes recycling cans safer... no sharp edges
5. Suds Pump - cut down on soap usage
6. Ultimate Mandoline & Food Chopper - save on electricity over food processors
7. Measure Mix n Pour - make your own dressings vs. store-bought - less plastics to recycle, less preservatives & emulsifiers in your family's diet
8. salad chopper - save on the number of dishes you have to wash
9. prep bowls, micro-cookers - eliminate the need for plastic wrap when storing foods and re-heating or steaming in the microwave
10. scraper collection - gets the last drops and crumbs of foods from your containers before recycling - less waste & clean containers require less energy to recycle
11. food chopper - we are passionate worm vermi-composters - all of our veggie & fruit scraps are 'recycled' by the worms faster when they are chopped up first
12. 12" skillet - cook once, serve up to 8 times. Buy 8 lbs. ground beef or turkey in bulk (reduced packaging), and cook with chopped onion all at once. Drain off the fat, and package in 1 lb. Ziploc bags (we clean and reuse ours) or containers for the freezer - ready for tacos, spaghetti, stroganoff, etc. Saves time and water when you only have to wash a skillet once, not 8 times.
13. All executive cookware with lids - retains heat and moisture; foods cook faster and at lower heat than uncovered pots or those with poor seals.
14. Deluxe Cheese Grater, Microplane, or Ult. Mandolin - costs less and tastes better to grate your own cheese - less packaging and fewer starchy additives (included in pre-grated cheese products to prevent clumping).
15. Cut n Seal - less cost and packaging than Smuckers Uncrustables
16. Grill press with the Grill Pan - foods grill faster when you use the press on top, also reduces the use of outdoor coal-fired bbqs.
17. Outdoor party plates & utensils - use these instead of disposable paper plates & plastic ware.
18. Use Twixit Clips instead of disposable twist-ties.

Colleen Finley
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the nice note on this topic. A lot of ideas were added to this so they aren't all mine... I did come up with the basic list and some of the original ideas. Thanks for sharing that others liked this... this is the first I have heard that anyone thought the info was worthwhile. Ironically, when I originally posted it (on a yahoo group) I got slammed (putting it nicely) by several directors that it was one of the most stupid things they had ever heard of, no one cared if our products could be considered "green" and that I was wasting my time and theirs sharing the info. Nice, eh? Thanks for sharing that you thought it was a good idea! :)

finley1991 said:
Thanks for the nice note on this topic. A lot of ideas were added to this so they aren't all mine... I did come up with the basic list and some of the original ideas. Thanks for sharing that others liked this... this is the first I have heard that anyone thought the info was worthwhile. Ironically, when I originally posted it (on a yahoo group) I got slammed (putting it nicely) by several directors that it was one of the most stupid things they had ever heard of, no one cared if our products could be considered "green" and that I was wasting my time and theirs sharing the info. Nice, eh?

Thanks for sharing that you thought it was a good idea! :)

:bugeye::bugeye::bugeye:what?!??!:bugeye::bugeye:

finley1991 said:
Thanks for the nice note on this topic. A lot of ideas were added to this so they aren't all mine... I did come up with the basic list and some of the original ideas. Thanks for sharing that others liked this... this is the first I have heard that anyone thought the info was worthwhile. Ironically, when I originally posted it (on a yahoo group) I got slammed (putting it nicely) by several directors that it was one of the most stupid things they had ever heard of, no one cared if our products could be considered "green" and that I was wasting my time and theirs sharing the info. Nice, eh?

Thanks for sharing that you thought it was a good idea! :)

That is totally nuts!:eek:

The idea of these groups is to share. If you don't like or wouldn't use something you go on to other things. You don't slam the person who shared.:sick:

WE appreciate you Colleen!:love0010:

I think I know what Yahoo Group it is....that one drives me crazy and I will probably go unsub right now.

I love ideas of all kinds and please know that my team DID appreciate this information!!! Afterall, it got passed all the way up here to Maine, someone liked it!!!

DebbieJ said:
I think I know what Yahoo Group it is....that one drives me crazy and I will probably go unsub right now.

I have a feeling I know which one it may be too...one I just unsubcribed to within the last month. I felt any contributions made by many others than the "main core" of friends...were looked down upon and never appreciated.

I just didn't feel the :love0010:LOVE:love0010: that I get from DS or CS!!!!
Thanks for coming up with these ideas, Colleen (even though they may not all be yours...you compiled them for us!) and thank you Darcy for sharing them!

Okay, I am totally nosy...which group is this? PM me if you don't want to "out" them on the board.

The initials were DD. It just seemed that all posts where looking for information that directors should already know or know how to access. There was hardly ever anything of substance posted.edited to add--you are on it Kate.

The one I am talking about is not that one, but I agree with your assessment Deb. The one I am talking about was SNB (or something like that). I have a nickname for it that has those three letters in it. Sorry if anyone is offended by this, but it is my opinion and found it less productive than even DD!!

Ahhh...yes, I am on it. I ignore the stupid stuff and read and respond to the not so stupid stuff....there are some helpful ideas in the files, too.

cmdtrgd said:
Ahhh...yes, I am on it. I ignore the stupid stuff and read and respond to the not so stupid stuff....there are some helpful ideas in the files, too.

I just didn't find much there and got a little miffed at some stuffy snotty remark. It caught me on a bad day and I signed off on them. I was disapointed because considering the business level some of these people are at...I expect a more warm and welcoming atmosphere. Guess I expected too much!!:approve:

There was an issue about a year back where there was lots of name calling going on. In fact, someone "accidentally" called the group leader some bad names and stuff....that was a problem. The leader works hard to make it into a director loop, not a recipe, hospitality, etc, loop. Unfortunately most people don't respond to good questions, so the information/ideas doesn't get discussed.

Related to Free Revlon Colorstay Makeup[Beauty-Link]

1. What is Revlon Colorstay Makeup?

Revlon Colorstay Makeup is a line of long-lasting foundation created by the cosmetic company Revlon. It is designed to provide full coverage and stay in place for up to 24 hours.

2. What are the benefits of using Revlon Colorstay Makeup?

Revlon Colorstay Makeup is known for its long-lasting formula, which means you can wear it all day without having to reapply. It also provides full coverage, making it great for covering imperfections and blemishes. Additionally, it comes in a wide range of shades to match different skin tones.

3. How do I know if I qualify for the free Revlon Colorstay Makeup offer?

You can check the requirements for the free Revlon Colorstay Makeup offer by visiting the website or store where the offer is being advertised. Typically, you may need to meet certain criteria such as being a certain age or purchasing a specific product to qualify.

4. Can I use the free Revlon Colorstay Makeup offer online?

This will depend on the specific terms and conditions of the offer. Some offers may only be available in-store, while others may be redeemable online as well. Be sure to read the details of the offer carefully to determine where it can be used.

5. How can I get the free Revlon Colorstay Makeup coupon/deal?

To get the free Revlon Colorstay Makeup coupon or deal, you will need to follow the instructions provided on the website or in-store. This may include signing up for a newsletter, completing a survey, or making a purchase. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully to ensure you receive the offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies