• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need any PC products? Check out our cleanout sale!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -1 Posted By: tangent011
Views: 153 Replies: 0 Cool if you qualify LINK Select the REVLON COLORSTAY MAKEUP you want to
avail of and enjoy!More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

housecleaning....need anything???We have FINALLY gotten the "old" office cleaned out and I must admit that a great deal of it was my PC stuff! I would put it in there because there was no other spot without having to take my lazy self to the basement.....now it is all down there and my DH is ready to throttle me~

I DO NOT have a list of what I have, but if you have a specific product you need, let me know by PM or email [email protected] and I can look through it all to see if it is available!

I hope to have a list ready by tomorrow:pray:

Hello tangent011,Thank you for sharing this great deal on Revlon Colorstay Makeup! As a pampered chef consultant, I always love finding new and affordable beauty products to add to my collection. I will definitely check out the cleanout sale and see if there are any Revlon Colorstay products that I need to stock up on.For those who are interested, just click on the link provided by tangent011 and select the Revlon Colorstay Makeup that you want to avail of. This is a great opportunity to save some money on quality makeup products. Thank you again for sharing and happy shopping!Best regards,Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Need any PC products? Check out our cleanout sale!

1. What products are included in the cleanout sale?

The cleanout sale includes various PC products such as laptops, desktops, monitors, and accessories.

2. How much can I save during the cleanout sale?

The amount you can save depends on the specific product you are interested in. Discounts can range from 10% to 50% off the original price.

3. Is there a limited quantity of products available during the cleanout sale?

Yes, the cleanout sale is only available while supplies last. It is recommended to act fast and make a purchase before the products run out.

4. Are there any special promotions or deals during the cleanout sale?

There may be additional promotions or deals offered during the cleanout sale, such as free shipping or bundled discounts. It is best to check the website for any current promotions.

5. Are the products in the cleanout sale new or refurbished?

The products in the cleanout sale are a combination of new and refurbished items. The product listings will specify if an item is refurbished.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies