• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free T-Shirt From Baronfunds.com

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: Crkavica
Views: 292 Replies: 3 LinkMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

lead questionDoes anyone know what the criteria is that HO uses to distribute leads aside from meeting the requirements? Particularly what the distance is? I just received one that is about 1 1/2 hours from me. Actually, I wouldn't say it is even a lead as no phone number was provided, so no follow-up:grumpy: I don't want to seem unappreciative, just curious. ;)

I really think it all depends on how close any other directors are AND if they met the requirements to receive HO leads. I've gotten some over an hour from me and I KNOW there are directors in that area. My guess is that they didn't meet the minimum requirements. But I don't happen to know the radius of mileage away that they use. For some reason, 50 miles sounds familiar.

Amy, I would call and demand to be put back in the system. No phone number is unacceptable. I was told by a Senior Exec Director to do this if I got a lead with no #. Call and talk to a supervisor. (but good luck getting through lately)

I immediately did the lead activity to close it as a non-lead because it had no #. Honestly I didn't even think about calling HO on it. Guess I'll add that to my list of calls tomorrow!

I called last time mine was no lead - the one with the name: a b and email [email protected] - the answer I got from HO was "that could be their email". HELLO!:mad: The person I talked to didn't think my request to be put back in the lead system was legitimate so too bad for me.

bethcooks4u said:
I called last time mine was no lead - the one with the name: a b and email [email protected] - the answer I got from HO was "that could be their email". HELLO!:mad: The person I talked to didn't think my request to be put back in the lead system was legitimate so too bad for me.

OMG, you have got to be kidding! Maybe it's just me, but lately the service aspect at HO doesn't seem to be there like before (speaking from my whopping year and a half of experience :rolleyes:)

How could the rep have even said that?

legacypc46 said:
How could the rep have even said that?

My guess is that the long wait times are not only wearing on consultants, but stressing out the customer service and supervisor staff as well... they don't like being so slammed with calls and we all know that some consultants aren't the nicest when they finally get someone on the phone... I'm sure the rep was just at the end of her limit...

finley1991 said:
My guess is that the long wait times are not only wearing on consultants, but stressing out the customer service and supervisor staff as well... they don't like being so slammed with calls and we all know that some consultants aren't the nicest when they finally get someone on the phone... I'm sure the rep was just at the end of her limit...

I don't think you were talking about me but I was nice. I went at it as "can you believe this" - "I was shocked when I got this". I even said I knew they didn't SEE the referrals before they go out to us but that I thought they should know when someone does this and takes our lead away.

bethcooks4u said:
I don't think you were talking about me but I was nice. I went at it as "can you believe this" - "I was shocked when I got this". I even said I knew they didn't SEE the referrals before they go out to us but that I thought they should know when someone does this and takes our lead away.

Oh Beth!!! I was most definitely NOT talking about you!!!!! I was referring to the ones we see at conferences and stuff that are SOOOO rude to the HO Staff...acting like THEY work for us and that somehow they are responsible for all the screwups. I actually went to a Leadership Conference with another consultants on my old director's team who yelled at EVERYONE from HO staff to waiters everywhere we went. Somehow it made her feel "important."

I don't think ANYONE on this board would ever act that way to anyone at HO... or anywhere else for that matter and I can assure you... I wasn't talking about you and know you would never act that way. :)

I have a ? Do new directors also get put in for the home office leads for the 6 months, or do we still have to meet the 1250 in sales as well? Speaking of home office leads, I was one of them LOL.

You have to hit the $1250 in sales, but I think you get in your first month if you hit the $1250 in sales 3 of the previous 4 months. Just plan to sell $3000-4000 a month yourself and you won't ever have to worry!

yes, thanks

~*~Chef Carri~*~ said:
I have a ? Do new directors also get put in for the home office leads for the 6 months, or do we still have to meet the 1250 in sales as well? Speaking of home office leads, I was one of them LOL.

I was a Home Office Lead, as well!
When did you join? July '06 for me.

It gets a little confusing you need to submit $1250 to get the HO leads for the following month.

To get the commission overrides, you must:
have 5 ACTIVE recruits
submit $750 in sales
Turn in $4k as a team
EVERY MONTH!!!

Hope that helps!

SusanBP0129 said:

I joined March 2007

SusanBP0129 said:

Me too (a home office lead)!

I think we've been "complaining" to the wrong people at HO. Here's an email I recently sent to web development and their response on this very subject:

Beth,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. I will forward your suggestion to our developers for review.

Jonathan Field
Pampered Chef Technical Support
1-888-687-2433
www.pamperedchef.com

---- Original Message ----
Sent: 03-May-2008 8:19:21
To: [email protected]
Subject: PamperedPartner® and Web Support

Message = Re: Home office referrals.

Lately referrals don't have phone numbers. I email the contact and if I get an address I also mail information. I have not gotten responses from any of these. None.

In the past I would receive a phone number and would call the person. In most cases that personal call would get me a recruit or booking. If I can't talk to them I don't get a chance to find out what they really want so I can help them. They don't get to "see" who I am. Email and mail are not personal - it's someone trying to get something from them (a sale) - and a waste of our resources. Sending a catalog and flyer out and the expense related to that is a waste of money if we don't have a number to follow-up with. YOU tell us to call (3-2-1) but don't require them to allow us to do that.

If you aren't going to require all contact information PLEASE make it phone # first, then email. They can give us their address when we talk. That would save us from spending our resources with little chance of results.

Thanks.

Thanks Beth! Just emailed my 2 cents.

I was a HO lead as well.

I was an HO lead too. (In my case, no one contacted me. After three days, I dug up an old catalog and signed up under the gal on the label. She left the business right afterwards, but I was simply glad to finally have a kit on the way.)

Me too! :D

Look at all of you Directors who are HO leads!! I on the other hand was not. I had no idea that I even wanted to do this!!!:grumpy:Just kidding with the grumpy face!!

That's why the lead system is so important to us! :love0010: We know that some of those who contact HO are READY and will be great! :sun:

bethcooks4u said:
That's why the lead system is so important to us! :love0010: We know that some of those who contact HO are READY and will be great! :sun:

I just wish that I'd get one of those. Of the four last HO leads that were specifically wanting to become consultants, THREE were kitnappers and never did a thing and one actually qualified and is holding her own. I'd love for another motivated one to come along!:)

At least my latest HO lead wasn't a flop, she actually scheduled a show which is the first one in a while that did. AND actually got back to me! She's bilingual and I've already talked to her about the oppty which she says she's not interested in yet, but we'll see. I'll keep working on her before her show at the end of June.:D

Related to Free T-Shirt From Baronfunds.com

1. What is the offer for a free t-shirt from Baronfunds.com?

The offer is to receive a free t-shirt from Baronfunds.com by signing up for their email newsletter.

2. Is there a cost to receive the free t-shirt?

No, there is no cost to receive the free t-shirt. It is completely free of charge.

3. How do I sign up for the Baronfunds.com email newsletter?

You can sign up for the email newsletter by visiting the website and filling out the sign-up form. You can also find the sign-up form on their social media pages.

4. Is the offer available to anyone or only specific individuals?

The offer is available to anyone who signs up for the email newsletter, as long as they provide a valid email address and meet any other requirements set by Baronfunds.com.

5. Are there any restrictions on the free t-shirt offer?

There may be restrictions on the free t-shirt offer, such as limited sizes or availability. It is best to check the terms and conditions of the offer for any specific restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefVee
Replies
Views
pamela
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC