• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Get Free Condoms, Lube, and an iPod?

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: kevinstale
Views: 5 Replies: 0 myurl
Just add this app and start earning! Can get t-shirts, condoms, lube, or even an ipod!More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Check Your EmailJust received a long one from home office about the Baking Sheets and Collapsible Bowl.

wow!!
Not good, now I need to see how many of my open shows have those pans on it.

We should all keep in mind too- that this really happens rarely with PC. Twenty years ago I worked for another direct selling co. and they would have 10-12 items on stop sell at a time often with no advance notice.

Related to Where Can I Get Free Condoms, Lube, and an iPod?

1. Where can I get free condoms?

There are a few places you can get free condoms, such as health clinics, community centers, and some universities. You can also check with your local Planned Parenthood or other sexual health organizations for free condom distribution programs.

2. Where can I get free lube?

Similar to free condoms, you can often find free lube at health clinics, community centers, and sexual health organizations. Some online retailers also offer free samples of lube with purchase or as part of a promotional giveaway.

3. Where can I get an iPod for free?

There is no guaranteed way to get an iPod for free, but you can try participating in online contests or giveaways, signing up for product testing programs, or checking with your mobile carrier for any promotions or deals. Keep in mind that these options may require some effort and luck.

4. How can I earn an iPod through an app?

There are some apps that offer rewards or points for completing tasks or surveys, which can then be redeemed for products such as an iPod. You can search for these types of apps on the app store and read reviews to find reliable ones.

5. Is it safe to get free condoms, lube, or an iPod from online sources?

It is generally safe to get free condoms and lube from reputable sources, such as health clinics and sexual health organizations. However, when it comes to getting an iPod for free from online sources, it is important to be cautious and do your research to avoid scams or potential risks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies