• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want More Online Savings? Check out Fatwallet.com!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 5 Posted By: farside
Views: 210 Replies: 0 TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Welcome Darcy (ohmydlm)Just noticed you joined today! Welcome!

Hi Darcy! Welcome to Director Chef Success!

Awwww, thank you! I figured it was about time! I spent so much time today following the drama on CS that I didn't get much done, I figured I'd come over hear and check out some information focus more towards leaders. My team is dwindling and I'm ready to step it back up! Happy to be here!

Glad to have you on this side of the fence!

welcome! :)

Glad you joined us!!!!:):)

Welcome!! You look great!!:party:

Welcome Darcy!

Welcome!! It is nice to have you----

Welcome! :)

Welcome Darcy! I guess I missed this one!!:D

Welcome! Glad to have you!! :)

Welcome Darcie!!! :)I can't wait to meet you on the cruise!! I had a hospitality member from Darcie's team and both Darcie and her consultant were a pleasure to work with.

Awww, you all are just too sweet!!! Seriously!!! I've been enjoying this site so far and have gotten some great ideas and tips. It's fun because I'll pass things along to my Director and Senior Director that I find from here and they love all the information too!

Related to Want More Online Savings? Check out Fatwallet.com!

1. What is Fatwallet.com?

Fatwallet.com is a website that offers online coupons and deals for various retailers and brands. It is a one-stop shop for finding discounts and savings on your online purchases.

2. How can I use Fatwallet.com to save money?

You can visit Fatwallet.com and search for coupons or deals for the retailer or brand you plan to make a purchase from. Simply click on the coupon or deal and follow the instructions to redeem it at checkout.

3. Are there any fees to use Fatwallet.com?

No, Fatwallet.com is completely free to use. There are no membership fees or hidden charges. You can access all the coupons and deals on the site without having to pay anything.

4. How often are new coupons and deals added to Fatwallet.com?

Fatwallet.com is updated daily with new coupons and deals. The site has a team of researchers who are constantly searching for the latest and best discounts to add to the site.

5. Can I trust the coupons and deals on Fatwallet.com?

Yes, Fatwallet.com has a team of moderators who verify and test each coupon and deal before it is posted on the site. Additionally, the site has a community of users who can report any expired or invalid coupons, ensuring only valid and working deals are available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg