• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Gas for a Year ($1000 Value)

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -1 Posted By: pahyrg
Views: 8 Replies: 0 LINKMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Good Friday Snow StormWe got hammered yesterday with 11 inches of snow! The FedX guy was stuck in my driveway for 3 hours waiting for a tow truck after he dropped off my order. Nothing like a blizzard on Easter Weekend!

That stinks!!!
Was Fed Ex dropping off your HWC items?
I got mine yesterday.

At least you got your delivery!!!We were slammed last night too... I had scheduled New Consultant Training this morning and only my FD showed up. Grrrrr... but the good news is that it's giving me a chance to have uninterrupted one on one time with her! :)

There ya go, turn it around with a positive spin.:chef:

1. How can I enter for a chance to win the Free Gas for a Year ($1000 Value) rating?

To enter, simply fill out the entry form on the designated website or follow the instructions on the coupon/deal. Some offers may require a purchase or specific action to be eligible.

2. Is this offer legitimate or a scam?

All offers listed on Fatwallet.com are carefully researched and verified by our team. However, we recommend always reading the terms and conditions of each offer before participating to ensure legitimacy.

3. When will the winner be announced?

The winner will be announced on the designated website or through the contact information provided at the time of entry. Please refer to the offer details for specific dates.

4. Can I enter multiple times?

Each offer may have different rules and restrictions, so it is important to read the details carefully. Some offers may allow multiple entries, while others may only allow one entry per person.

5. How will I receive my prize if I win?

The prize will be awarded according to the terms and conditions of the offer. This may include receiving a physical gift card or voucher, or receiving a credit or refund for the specified amount. Please refer to the offer details for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amy07
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies