• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selsun Blue Naturals Dandruff Shampoo (Walmart)

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 3 Posted By: PCMedley
Views: 85 Replies: 0 Linky pooMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

How much do you help your new recruits?I have a host for Friday who has decided to sign. I told her previously I would still do her show with her helping me and give her the sales to get her qualified. Of course, I'm giving up my commission but I get my points and other benefits. BUT, where do I draw the line? In the future, I would like to limit how much of the sales I give them. What do you think is fair to give up to get a qualified recruit?

If I do the demo I get the commission and she gets to buy down the kit. She gets the bookings.

If they do the demo they get the commission. I do not attend my consultant's shows because, even now, I would be SO nervous if my director came to my show. I help them prepare their plan, go over the "script" ideas and recipe, etc. and tell them to tell the guests that it is their first show. People are always great with a brand new consultant.

If a consultant was really nervous and insisted I be there for support I would go but that has never happened. If that was the case I would just be there to help with checkout and to guide her if she was faltering.

Hey Debi! I agree with Beth. If you're doing the show, the sales should be yours (that's speaking from having done the same thing a couple times :eek:.)

If her outside orders are enough to qualify as a show on their own, then she can always sign when you close the show using her kit credit and then submit the outside orders as her first show.

Otherwise, you're not only giving away several hundred dollars, your also giving away your time preparing for and doing the show.

Big time congrats on your latest recruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If my new consultants really want me there, I will go to their first show if it fits into my schedule. I call it an "intro" show. I introduce the host as a new consultant. Then I tell them that they can help her start her business in three ways: you can order products, we all need good customers, you can host a show which will help her business to grow very quickly and you can become a consultant with her which is the most fun for both of you! Before the show starts I make sure the new consultant knows what dates she has open and that she has her calendar available. I also do the closing. During the closing I talk about the DPS. When I am at the question about hosting, I talk about the dates that are available and the host special for the month. I say, "if you can host a party in the next 30 days check 'yes' on your DPS, if you can host a party but next month check 'maybe,' if you never want to host a party but you want to be her best customer check 'no.'

By doing this, the new consultant know exactly whos will host, and when, and who will not. It is easier for her to ask for the date or to find out when they can host.

I am not doing the demo so all the commision and bookings go to the new consultant.

Most new consultants do not want me there, so I do not have to do this very often. I do have to say that the ones I attend have a much better success rate because they get more bookings and they are on their calendar early.

Michelle

Technically if you do the demo, you must submit the sales. Here's what I do - I go to their first show (if I can) and do the intros very similar to Michelle's way, then the new recruit does the demo and I help with shopping and totaling up orders. The new recruit is there with me at the checkout to see what I do (on the job training) and I do have her jump in when she feels like it. I really like to do that because I can ask the right questions to get her set up with recruits, recruit leads, shows and so on.

Related to Selsun Blue Naturals Dandruff Shampoo (Walmart)

1. What is Selsun Blue Naturals Dandruff Shampoo and how does it work?

Selsun Blue Naturals Dandruff Shampoo is a medicated shampoo that is designed to treat dandruff and scalp irritation. It contains the active ingredient selenium sulfide, which helps to slow down the production of skin cells on the scalp, reducing flaking and itching.

2. Is Selsun Blue Naturals Dandruff Shampoo safe to use?

Yes, Selsun Blue Naturals Dandruff Shampoo is generally safe to use. However, as with any medicated product, it is important to carefully follow the instructions and not exceed the recommended usage. If you experience any adverse reactions or have any underlying medical conditions, consult with a doctor before using.

3. How often should I use Selsun Blue Naturals Dandruff Shampoo?

The recommended usage for Selsun Blue Naturals Dandruff Shampoo is twice a week. However, if your dandruff symptoms are severe, you may use it more frequently as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Once your symptoms improve, you can switch to using it once a week for maintenance.

4. Can Selsun Blue Naturals Dandruff Shampoo be used on colored or chemically-treated hair?

Yes, Selsun Blue Naturals Dandruff Shampoo is safe to use on colored or chemically-treated hair. However, it is always recommended to do a patch test before using any new product to ensure there are no adverse reactions.

5. Where can I purchase Selsun Blue Naturals Dandruff Shampoo and how much does it cost?

Selsun Blue Naturals Dandruff Shampoo can be purchased at most drugstores, supermarkets, and online retailers. The cost may vary depending on the retailer and any current promotions, but it is generally priced at an affordable range for most consumers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
micocina
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies