• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com | Save Big on Your Next Purchase!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: jolissa
Views: 132 Replies: 1 https://www.orencia.com/orencia/apps/register.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=YesMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

burst her bubble!One of my newest recruits is going to be fantastic addition to my team. She is working so hard at getting her shows and trying to get out of her immediate circle. But she sent me an email the other day, she was so upset. My recruit was a guest at a few of my shows for this one group of women. It seems that Past Host A overheard my recruit coaching one of her upcoming hosts and was very upset that she was selling PC and was working with this particular host as she was also past host of mine. I could care less, and just assumed that this whole group would become my recruit's customer base as they are friends. But apparently, Past Host A sees it as Recruit is "stealing my customers".

I kept reassuring my recruit that she is NOT taking business from me. AND that it is my job to help her in any way I can, and that my next show is just a phone call away. have any of you ever experienced this? Sorry if I have totally confused you!

I do the same thing.. turn their circle of friends over to them... just keep reassuring her.

I do the same thing, too. You might want to call Past Host A and thank her for her loyalty and ask if she would also like to help her friend (new recruit) by hosting or starting her own business. Reassure Past Host A that we help other consultants out and that there are no boundaries.

I totally agree with Kate; let the past host know you appreciate her loyalty, but that you are excited about helping xxxx achieve success with her new business.

Experienced a similar thing this past fall! I did let my past hosts know that one of their friends had started to sell PC but one set up a date for her party anyway. Well, about two weeks before the party, the past host e-mailed me to tell me that she was going to have her friend (my new consulant) do her party. The new consultant did sheepishy tell me, but I have reassured her that she has nothing to be concerned about. I am always finding new people and not to worry...I did ask her to call me asap when her friends were going to have her do their scheduled party so I could fill my calendar back up! Keep the communications open with the consultant and the past hosts..soon it will all pass!

Related to Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com | Save Big on Your Next Purchase!

1. How do I use online coupons from Fatwallet.com?

To use online coupons from Fatwallet.com, simply visit the website and browse through the available coupons. Once you find a coupon you want to use, click on it to reveal the code or link. Then, copy the code or click on the link to be redirected to the store's website. At checkout, enter the code or make your purchase through the provided link to receive the discount.

2. Are there any restrictions on using online coupons from Fatwallet.com?

Each coupon may have its own set of restrictions, so it is important to read the terms and conditions carefully before using it. Some common restrictions may include expiration dates, minimum purchase requirements, and exclusions on certain products or brands.

3. Can I use online coupons from Fatwallet.com in-store?

Most of the coupons on Fatwallet.com are for online use only. However, some may also be valid for in-store purchases. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of the coupon to see if this option is available.

4. How often are new coupons added to Fatwallet.com?

Fatwallet.com is updated frequently with new coupons and deals. It is recommended to check the website regularly to stay up-to-date on the latest discounts and promotions.

5. Is it safe to use online coupons from Fatwallet.com?

Yes, it is safe to use online coupons from Fatwallet.com. The website only partners with reputable retailers and brands, and the coupons are verified and tested before being posted. However, it is always a good idea to be cautious when entering personal information online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat