• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ian's, "I'm a Superfit Kid"- Temp Tattoo, Crayons, Sticker, Coloring Book

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: farside
Views: 125 Replies: 1 Text
Join the Ian's "I'm a Superfit Kid" Program and receive a free packet including coupon, crayons, coloring book, temporary tattoo, sticker, membership card, healthy tip sheet and list of prizes you can potentionally "earn"!More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Cruise FlightsMy flight has been changed twice now. I got a call today about another change in flight schedule. We're getting a Hotel stay free because of the plane schedules. Has this happened to anyone else going on the cruise?

I just got an email yesterday with new flights. I wonder what is going on????

Which ship are you guys on? I haven't had any e-mails (I am on the Majesty). Wanted to sign up for the activities ahead of time, but no info yet!

hmmm, I haven't heard of any changes to my flight. Deb, what flight did you end up getting??

I'm on American out of OHare, now at 8:30 a.m.I'm on the Sovereign. I read somewhere that excursions can be purchased starting 10 days prior to cruise date on Royal Caribbean's site.

I got my conf today, they had me flying out of the wrong airport. I called and it was fixed within 15 minutes. I am on Majesty. I think they will be putting up all of us West costers for the night. That's what they did last time. Since you can't really get to Florida in time to get on the ship unless you too a red eye.

Not sure if this is where to post this....

I was reading this online about excursions.
"You will have the opportunity to book shore excursions online up to 10 days prior to sailing. Shortly after registering for your cruise, your Royal Caribbean reservation number will be emailed to you by Carlson Marketing Worldwide."

Did anyone get a reservation number???
I know I didn't.

chefkugler said:
Not sure if this is where to post this....

I was reading this online about excursions.
"You will have the opportunity to book shore excursions online up to 10 days prior to sailing. Shortly after registering for your cruise, your Royal Caribbean reservation number will be emailed to you by Carlson Marketing Worldwide."

Did anyone get a reservation number???
I know I didn't.

I haven't gotten a registration number yet. Two years ago when I did the cruise, I know I registered for some excursions two months ahead or something like that. Dos the "up to 10 days prior to sailing" mean they cut off registration for excursions 10 days before or can you not begin to register until 10 days? I got confused!

Yeah I didn't understand that either.
I was going to book mine now, but have no reservation number yet. I'm glad I'm not the only one though.
I have had no contact. I took the travel allowance, so there was no flight info to send me.
I did email them today to find out about the reservation number.
53 days and counting!!:D

I just called them -- so that they don't get a million calls about this, I will post the answer:

They will be e-mailing the Reservation Numbers to us around the middle of next week.

Done!

Hope that helps!

Thanks Janice!Time to start planning what we'll do all day in Nassau....

Yippie!!!
I have been looking into it already. I know I want to go snorkling. I did it for the first time in Jamaica and it was awesome.

DebbieJ said:
I'm on American out of OHare, now at 8:30 a.m.

I'm on the Sovereign. I read somewhere that excursions can be purchased starting 10 days prior to cruise date on Royal Caribbean's site.

We're on the same boat! I think... This is NOT the one with the day at sea, right? :)

Sovereign is the one with the day at sea. Majesty has a day in Key West

Oops! I'm on Magesty then. I'm with Janice then, look forward to meeting those of you I haven't met in person yet. Whoohoo. Too dad Debbie, it would have been so cool to be on the same boat. ;)

I'm also on the Majesty. My fight hasn't been changed but since we're coming from Germany, it's probably more solid.

I did ask them about 2 weeks ago about the reservation number because the website allows reservations for the excursions now (so it appears) with the reservation number. They said they would be sent out by the 15th so they must have run into some logistical issues.

I am SO excited!!

DebbieJ said:
Thanks Janice!

Time to start planning what we'll do all day in Nassau....

I'm pretty sure they offer an excursion to the Atlantis Resort because I know a lot of cruise ships do that. It's maybe a day pass where you can also ride the water slides and stuff??? :confused: that was a BLAST! I want to go back and walk around the resort to re-live last year's incentive trip. That was place was AWESOME and I want to go back. Just beware if anyone goes there for the day and plans to eat at the resort....it's very expensive!!! The straw market would maybe be another excursion (I haven't looked to see if we can see what they offer yet) and that's quite an experience if you like to bargain.:)

I found a cruise forum called cruise critic and there's TONS of info there. Just because we'll be on a RCCL cruise doesn't mean we have to book excursions through them....

I've become obsessed with looking at that website! It gets me very excited for the cruise!! There's another one for every other kind of travel besides cruises called tripadvisor.com and I was obsessed with that one before the Atlantis trip!

I haven't looked at the cruise one in a couple weeks. I'll have to head over there to check out recent reviews.:)

Hijack....

Anyone going to London with me???? :cry:Where r my buddies?????:cry: Who wants to meet me??

Becky have fun at the Atlantis! It was great last year wasn't it?:)

fruit76loop said:
Hijack....

Anyone going to London with me???? :cry:Where r my buddies?????:cry: Who wants to meet me??

Becky have fun at the Atlantis! It was great last year wasn't it?:)

Atlantis was AWESOME! If I had to pick a level 3 trip to be sure to earn, THAT was it! Last year just wasn't quite so strong. OH well, I'll get PARIS this year!!:) I'm off to a good start recruiting-wise!!

Related to Ian's, "I'm a Superfit Kid"- Temp Tattoo, Crayons, Sticker, Coloring Book

1. What is included in the Ian's "I'm a Superfit Kid" packet?

The packet includes a coupon, crayons, coloring book, temporary tattoo, sticker, membership card, healthy tip sheet, and a list of prizes that can potentially be earned.

2. How do I join the "I'm a Superfit Kid" program?

To join the program, you can visit the Ian's website and sign up for the program. You may also receive the packet as a reward for participating in certain events or activities.

3. What is the purpose of the "I'm a Superfit Kid" program?

The program aims to promote healthy habits and an active lifestyle among children. It also provides fun and educational materials to encourage children to make healthy choices.

4. What kind of prizes can be earned through the program?

The list of prizes includes items such as sports equipment, healthy snacks, and gift cards. The specific prizes may vary depending on the location and availability.

5. Is there a cost to join the "I'm a Superfit Kid" program?

No, the program is free to join. The packet is also provided for free as a reward for participating in the program or events sponsored by Ian's.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Admin Greg