• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Scholastic Book--Little Snowflake's Big Adventure

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 3 Posted By: farside
Views: 150 Replies: 0 If your child has asthma, we want to hear from you. Fill out this short survey and receive a free copy of Little Snowflake's Big Adventure while supplies last
TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Request to Trade:I was just closing up a booth last night at a local Home and Garden Show (event going GREAT!) when up came a Home Interior Director. I knew her name, she is a big "name" in our area for this product line. She was not a vendor at the event but whipped out a catalog before I could say my name. She had her hubby with me and he was very interested in the Salad Chopper. After some discussion, he said he wanted to order one. The HI gal immediately said, "can we do this in trade"? When I told her no, that I believed PC didn't allow trades, she got pretty miffed. She said "I dont kow what the big deal is, I buy something and write you a check and you buy someothing and right me a check, it is really the same thing."

Gee. I hadn't even cracked to catalog to see if I wanted anything!

I just ignored that comment and wrote up the order.

Any thoughts from the peanut gallery on how to handle this type of situation. I was really put off by her approach and attitude.

Was she saying she wanted to barter with you or that she wanted to buy something from you and expected you to then buy something from her?

Yes.

(Oh, and her hubby with was HER, not me....I need to read my posts before submitting!)

Oops...yes, she wanted to barter/trade.

I would also be put off because she EXPECTED you to place an order! I mean, talk to you for a little while before she vomits all over you! I think you have every right to be miffed!

So, did you end up buying anything?

Oh yeah, she clearly expects an order...she said she'd be back to my booth today. I am just going to hand her catalog back and beg off of ordering....I am going on a cruise next week and need to save my pennies! Surely she'll understand (sarcasm!).

Yes, her hubby did buy the salad chopper....and paid for it. Now we'll see if she cancels the order if I don't return the favor.

I was just very glad that my team members (all relatively new) were not there...I had just sent them home. They might have been coerced by this gal. It bothers me more because I know she is a main director for that product line and the pushiness is just to much!

Related to Free Scholastic Book--Little Snowflake's Big Adventure

1. What is the "Free Scholastic Book--Little Snowflake's Big Adventure" offer all about?

The offer is for parents of children with asthma to fill out a short survey and receive a free copy of the book "Little Snowflake's Big Adventure" while supplies last.

2. How can I get a free copy of "Little Snowflake's Big Adventure"?

To receive a free copy of the book, you need to fill out the short survey provided by the offer.

3. Who is eligible for this offer?

Parents of children with asthma are eligible for this offer.

4. How many copies of the book can I receive?

Each parent can receive one free copy of the book while supplies last.

5. Is there a deadline to fill out the survey and receive the free book?

There is no specific deadline mentioned, but the offer is only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg