• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Sharps Needle Container - Enliven

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 14 Posted By: farside
Views: 2545 Replies: 20 TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Director's who work full timeI'm looking for other Director's who work full time! I love P Chef - but the time crunch is getting the better of me. I'd love to chat with some of you who are making it work.

Elaine

This is my only job outside the home however, I do receive a check monthly from my Air Force retirement. If I can answer anything, I'd love to help.

I just promoted to director in December, so I am still working on getting it all done, which with all new team members is very challenging.

I work full time and do Pampered Chef. I don't have children yet, but do have a husband and a house to take care of and a life outside my jobs.

I am holding a pretty consistent show schedule trying to meet the $4000 myself each month just to relieve some worry of what my team will or will not do, but I am struggling with training my two newest consultants and also having time to make Customer Care Calls and Booking Calls for my business. My director is nonparticipative and has only contacted me twice in 4 years since I rolled into her line when my director resigned.

I would love some tips for balancing things as well. One thing I need to try is setting aside Monday nights to make phone calls - closing all shows, host coaching and booking calls and then find another time to do calls with my team.

I work full time and have been a Director since May of 2006. What I find very helpful is setting office hours for my business for my recruits and customers when possible. I try to get some things done on off hours (paperwork), really early in the morning or late at night so that it doesn't conflict with my wifely duties. :) You will be amazed at how much you can get done in just 10 to 15 min. daily that you set aside for phone calls during the day. Put down on your calendar all of your most important events God, Family, PC (trainings, shows, etc.) use that as your work guide so there are no conflicts.

I have never been full time as a Director but I can say that setting office hours is crucial no matter what your outside-the-home work hours are-if you don't set a limit to working this business, it will work you!

I've been a Director since July 07 & work full-time. It was very hard @ 1st managing my time b/c I wanted my team to grow.......I did learn that I had to still make calls & get my calendar booked so now I try to manage my time better. My team is very small but we are starting to grow now!!
if you want email me [email protected] & we can talk more.

Hey, Anne from upstate New York....you are in Central New York...because I am 100 miles north of Syracuse!!

I too agree with everyone's advice of setting office hours. I am not always successful. There are some nights I come home and I am not fit for man nor beast to talk to. I find it hard to be structured too much, but it could just be different styles. My team is up to about 25 now. And in 5 other states!

Just keep at it and keep your business going and you will be fine. There is no other director around me and my cluster is from NH so if it is to be...it is up to me! Sometimes I do good and sometimes I do the best I can!

baychef said:
My team is up to about 25 now. And in 5 other states!

That's awesome, Anne!! Way to go!!! Woo hooo!!!! You're obviously doing something right!:)

I also work full time and weird hours. I'm an Air Traffic Controller at a n airport in Houston. I've been a director now since Jul 06 and currently have a team of 26 with a dierctor as well. I also have a 18 year old boy that's fully into sports. Although I can't do everything I would like with my business (like customer care calls) I do make the most impact with what I have. I made rules for myself like only 2 shows in a week because I found if I tried craming more than that I couldn't handle it. Plus my family was ready to divorce me! Plus what was happening was 4 shows one week, then no shows for 3 weeks!!! Once I made the rule and let my hosts know it when I booked them my calendar started filling up!! The canscellations went down. Also I learned to delegate team activites and some director activities to my downline. This helps me timewise and it trains them for their own director training. I have 6 that are activley trying to promote, so this really helps!!!

When I started with PC, I was working only as a sub office worker at a local hosptial. However, financial issues required me to go back to work full time....and that time was when my committment to become a director hit its stride! So...I began working full time about 6 months before I became a director. I've been a director now for one full year and I LOVE it!

Things that I do that are different from "before": 1) I use my office breaks and lunch hours to do my host calls, mail packets, etc. 2) I hired an assistant to do my busy work like stamping supplies and making packets...this costs me about $100.00 a month but is SOOOOOOOO worth it!; I always have guest, host and recruit packs ready plus my gal will enter shows, keep my email contacts entered etc. 3) I streamlined by kit and shortened my shows so I only arrive 30 miniutes before the show and can rely on being done in a timely manner. 4) I make sure my team knows that I have limited time to call them and that my main communication is via email and my cluster meeting. If they need more of my time, I need them to request it so I can schedule it. Interestingly, my team has grown a lot this past year and most of my recruits work full time as well. 5) I tell everyone that I am a director with the Pampered Chef and somewhere in that conversation mention that I work full time as well. Somehow that inspires people who think that makes me special (not).

Also, not related to being a director, but important for working full time as well: I can't wear PC logo clothing but I take food to every posible event at the place I work and usually on SA pieces. I don't tell people it is a PC recipe or a PC product. I wait for them to ask --and they almost always do --- I therefore build my biz through new hosts and new guests, and the occassional recruit/recruit lead. It is a careful line to walk but by being careful of how I make it known I'm a PC consultant, it works!

I'm between Binghamton & Oneonta :)

I forgot that I have a Director too she actually promoted 4 months after I did!!

I do utilize my lunch hours too whether I'm making packets/phone calls or walking listening to CDs. It helps a lot my newest goal is to buy a laptop & then I can enter/submit shows on my lunch too....

annew said:
I forgot that I have a Director too she actually promoted 4 months after I did!!

:bugeye:OMG...how could you forget this???:bugeye:;)

When I get my first director I will be doing the happy dance!!:party::party: Working with 2 who want to promote!!:love0010:

I have never worked full time along with being a PC Director. But my uplind Director used to work fulltime as a nurse along with having a very successful business. About 2 years ago (after 8 years in the business) she decided to take the plunge and quit her full time job and go strickly with PC. She always tells me it is so much easier to do just PC! And on the days when she watches her granchildren, 2 and 4, she calls me up and says ....WOW...I didn't realize how hard it was to get anything done with the business with the kids around...how do you do it? I them proceed to tell her that I just lock them in the closet!!:p;)

fruit76loop said:
:bugeye:OMG...how could you forget this???:bugeye:;)

I got so wrapped up in the full-time thing I forgot to say anything about my downline...:rolleyes:

Thanks Everyone. I know I need to first just get organized and then set some limits. I'll keep plugging away because P Chef is worth it to me and my family. My team is growing now - will promote my firtst director soon! Elaine C in Pipersville, PA

Related to Free Sharps Needle Container - Enliven

1. What is a free sharps needle container?

A free sharps needle container is a specifically designed container for the safe disposal of used needles, lancets, and other sharp medical objects. These containers are necessary for proper disposal of sharps to prevent injuries and the spread of infections.

2. How can I get a free sharps needle container?

There are various ways to obtain a free sharps needle container. Some pharmacies offer them for free with the purchase of sharps, while others may have them available for free upon request. Some local health departments or medical facilities may also provide them for free.

3. What is the Enliven Rating for a free sharps needle container?

The Enliven Rating is a system used by the FDA to rate the safety of medical devices. A free sharps needle container with an Enliven Rating of 14 means it has been tested and found to have a high level of safety and effectiveness in preventing needlestick injuries and the spread of infections.

4. Can I reuse a free sharps needle container?

No, it is not recommended to reuse a sharps container. Once it is full, it should be disposed of properly according to local regulations. Reusing a sharps container can increase the risk of needlestick injuries and the spread of infections.

5. Are there any alternatives to using a free sharps needle container?

Some alternatives to using a sharps container include using a hard plastic container with a secure lid, such as an empty laundry detergent bottle, or using a puncture-proof container, such as a metal coffee can, to dispose of sharps. However, using a designated sharps container is the safest and most recommended method for sharps disposal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg