• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Clawth Reusable Sponge Cloth - Business

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 3 Posted By: farside
Views: 193 Replies: 0 Text
Business name requiredMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/FatwalletFreeStuff/~3/238422976/810434

Reactivated ConsultantI had an inactive consultant come over last night to submit a show! Yay!! She doesn't have a computer, so she uses our desktop. I am soooo happy! Now, if I could get my kitnapper to suddenly appear and do something:grumpy:

As for my team, I have the # of consultants pretty well taken care of, but my personal sales have taken a hit lately. And 2 weeks of illness in the house cut down on calls, so my bookings are nasty! So, it really is a boost to my confidence that my team members are doing something!

How is everyone else doing?

My team is steady and they are doing GREAT! They already have $1500 turned in this month!!! :D I have at least three more who will sign in March. My sales/bookings aren't that great either. Our team is doing a Booking Blitz on Monday night so I hope it will help me too. :)

My team is coming along also... they have submitted $1606 already this month and with my sales were already at $4k. I know there will be more submitted today and tomorrow to earn the HWC items.My only other show this month postponed so I'm working my tail off to book up April as much as possible... goal is 10 shows... I'm at 5 now. Hoping those shows will kick off my summer.Also have 2 that will qualify this month so that keeps me on track for earning level 3 of Paris. I'm using Becky's suggesting about keeping the tracking chart in front of me at all times to be sure that I'm on track and so far so good!!!!Just need to sign another after the 16th so I can qualify for NC. Plus will need more sales after the 16th and without another show before April 2nd, I'm going to send the Outlet e-mail Monday to hopefully generate something there.Good luck with your BB Monday Deb!!!!

My team has submitted over $2200 so far and I know of several shows they still have. With my sales we're at our $4000 already, thanks to some February sales that went in late. I have one show to hold yet this month and am still trying to get at least 1 or 2 more and to finish filling April.

All of my potential recruits are not ready so I am trying to find some new ones. lol

I earned the HWC products but not the tablecloth because of cancellations. I am concentrating now on getting conference.

Man, I am so encouraged by how well your teams are doing! Do you guys have large teams?
I just don't think that I will make the $4k this month. I know that some of my team members still have shows this month, but they are the last weekend, so I don't look for them to get closed. And that is when the rest of my shows are too:( I'm thinking of trying to pull off a brunch show that last week to see if that will help.
But, it is what it is. So need in stressing about it! I can only do what I can do right?

My team seems to be falling apart right now :(
One on leave due to her father's passing...another on leave due to surgery, and a buncha lazy do-nothingers doing nothing :p And, I have three really hard workers who are struggling right now...
Thanksfully I have two signing as of tomorrow and two more in the wings...

...if you can't change your team, change your team.

dannyzmom said:
My team seems to be falling apart right now :(
One on leave due to her father's passing...another on leave due to surgery, and a buncha lazy do-nothingers doing nothing :p And, I have three really hard workers who are struggling right now...
Thanksfully I have two signing as of tomorrow and two more in the wings...

...if you can't change your team, change your team.

I LOVE your quote here at the bottom and it's soooo true! My team's in a slump right now. I went from having a $20,000 team a month to now barely squeeking by with the $4000 from them. I lost 4, YES 4, of my future Directors last year and 1 of my Director's. Life circumstances just changes, some moved away, it's been a bummer. I still have some really motivated consultants and one Director in Qualifying, but she just had another baby and is having a hard time finding balance between that and her show schedule/picking up the phone. I'm just super frustrated!

Again, love the qoute from above, if you can't change your team, change your team! It's time to put my recruiting hat back on again!!!!

Yay!! I had another inactive one submit a show last night! :D:DPhewww! That makes me so happy! I may just be able to meet my requirements this month afterall.;)

Yay Amy! I love it when the darkhorse comes through for you. :)

Hi everyone... My team is going great but I'm afraid one of my hard "working" future Directors will be very discouraged when she finds out that she went inactive last month. She had been consistently turning in $1,000 or more every month, then in Jan she did nothing and in Feb she only turned in $147! She told me she had shows to turn in so I didn't worry. She has almost $2k for this month but lost her team to me!!!! :cry: I don't think she's figured it out yet. She is active now but lost her team and her career sales.

Can she get a retroactive waiver????

DebbieJ said:
Can she get a retroactive waiver????

That doesn't give her her consultants back. She is active again since she's turned in close to $2k. I don't think the waiver would do anything at this point, right? She hasn't returned my call (yikes!!) One of her girls is super motivated and is even talking about not missing Conference. The other is brand new, just signed in Feb. so she isn't qualified yet.

Related to Free Clawth Reusable Sponge Cloth - Business

What is the business name for Free Clawth Reusable Sponge Cloth?

The business name for Free Clawth Reusable Sponge Cloth is not provided in the description. It is possible that the product may be sold by multiple businesses or individuals.

Where can I find more online coupons from Fatwallet.com?

You can find more online coupons from Fatwallet.com by subscribing to their RSS feed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/FatwalletFreeStuff.

What is the business rating for Free Clawth Reusable Sponge Cloth?

The business rating for Free Clawth Reusable Sponge Cloth is 3 out of 5 stars.

What is the purpose of a reusable sponge cloth?

A reusable sponge cloth is used for cleaning and wiping surfaces in the kitchen and other areas of the house. It is a more eco-friendly alternative to disposable paper towels.

Is there any cost for the Free Clawth Reusable Sponge Cloth?

According to the description, the Free Clawth Reusable Sponge Cloth is free. However, it is possible that shipping costs may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg