• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dolly Parton Music Lovers Double D Deal of the Century

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: rebatemachine
Views: 142 Replies: 0 For fans of Dollys Big Hits Big Hit DownloadMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

American Airlines - Good NewsJust saw this article!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350975,00.html

Halleljuah! Now I can stop checking the flight status every hour! ;)

Great news!

Yay!! Do you feel better Deb? My guess is a little bit but not fully until you board your plane!!

Told ya....now as long as we don't get a huge spring snowstorm, we're on our way, right Deb? ;)

That is great news.
See ya on board.:approve:
We are leaving in the morning. I can't wait. I should head to bed as we have to leave the house at 8AM to head to the airport.

Well Melissa is probably boarding the plane right now but HAVE A SAFE TRIP!!!:D

I was able to checkin online for my flight just now, so we should be good to go! See you all tomorrow!Did you know that we had SNOW FLURRIES here this morning? Can't wait to escape!

DebbieJ said:
I was able to checkin online for my flight just now, so we should be good to go! See you all tomorrow!

Did you know that we had SNOW FLURRIES here this morning? Can't wait to escape!

I will be SO happy to leave this weather behind. The snow flurries were crazy! Although it IS supposed to get really nice toward the end of the week. Maybe that'll make it easier to come back.

I'm so glad this AA stuff didn't affect anyone (at least anyone on here!). I hope to get more than 4 hours of sleep tonight. That's what it's been for the past few nights. :bugeye: I still have to pack, go to the grocery store one last time for last minute stuff for my parents and the kids, close out two shows, get host packets ready to mail out tomorrow and set some shows up on my website. Yikes! I have done TONS of laundry, lots of dishes, made power cooking recipes for my parents/kids, cleaned out the kids dressers so my mom doesn't dress them in too small clothes I hadn't cleared out until now and sent out my April newsletter to 1/2 of my email list. If Comcast doesn't cut me off, I'll send them out to the other 1/2 today too.

Crap, I'd better get off the computer!:eek:

I hope to see everyone on board!!!!:D

Oh my goodness Becky! You sound like me!! HAHAHA! I'm much better today. i just finished sweeping and mopping the floor and have all the laundry done. Now I need to get my eyebrows waxed, paint my new shoe organizer one more time and PACK!!

See you tomorrow on the SOVEREIGN!!!:D

I'm checked in, too! Yeah!!!

Related to Dolly Parton Music Lovers Double D Deal of the Century

1. Who is Dolly Parton and why is she significant in the music industry?

Dolly Parton is a country music singer, songwriter, and actress who has been active in the industry since the 1960s. She is known for her powerhouse vocals, songwriting skills, and iconic look. Dolly has achieved a level of success and longevity that few artists have, making her a highly respected and influential figure in the music industry.

2. What are some of Dolly Parton's most famous songs?

Dolly Parton has had numerous hits throughout her career, but some of her most well-known songs include "Jolene", "I Will Always Love You", "9 to 5", and "Islands in the Stream". These songs have become timeless classics and continue to be popular among fans and new listeners alike.

3. What is included in the Dolly Parton Music Lovers Double D Deal of the Century?

The Dolly Parton Music Lovers Double D Deal of the Century is a special offer that includes a download of Dolly's top hits and access to more online coupons from Fatwallet.com. This deal is perfect for fans who want to add Dolly's music to their collection or discover new savings opportunities.

4. How can I redeem the Dolly Parton Music Lovers Double D Deal of the Century?

To redeem the deal, simply click on the provided link and follow the instructions. You may need to enter a code or provide your email address to receive the download and access to the online coupons. Please note that this deal may only be available for a limited time, so be sure to act fast.

5. Is the Dolly Parton Music Lovers Double D Deal of the Century available to everyone?

Yes, the deal is available to everyone who has access to the internet and can visit the provided link. However, please be aware that some restrictions may apply depending on your location and the terms and conditions of the offer. It is always best to read the fine print before redeeming any deal or offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies
Views
Mel5497