• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want FREE HyFlex 11-920 Gloves? Fill Out This Form!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 2 Posted By: farside
Views: 544 Replies: 1 Text
Please complete the following form to get your free pair of the NEW HyFlex 11-920 gloves:
All fields marked with a * are required.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Who received their Cruise Package?Alright, have any of you got your goodies yet? I'll probably be one of the last ones since I'm here in Florida but I'm curious to see have any of you gotten yours? :p

I believe someone on the Majesty got hers--Shana in CA. I'm hoping mine arrives today. :)

I got mine yesterday. Kinda wierd since I am in CA and usually one of those last ones. Little problem with mine, but I don't want to say what it is untill everyone gets theirs

Yeah! California, huh? Maybe I"m in luck then! :)

I got mine yesterday too, here in South Dakota!

ooooh, I feel like a kid right before Christmas again!!:p I can't wait to get it!!

I'm in NY and mine just came. It was DHL that dropped it off. I'm so excited. Not it is so official.
I just hope the overview was a typo cause it says the SOS on the top and port of miami in the info.

oooh oooh!! I want mine! Not here yet. :( I was hoping it would be here waiting for me after being gone all morning. I don't usually get stuff from DHL, so I don't know what time the guy usually comes around. I can't wait!

Yeah I was out all morning and I was pulling in the driveway and looking to see if there was anything on the porch. I was sad to see nothing. Then I heard a truck pull up and was so excited. My son is here today and he grabbed it. He says, mom it is some box. I said oh oh bring that here. He was excited too, since he is going.

I JUST GOT MINE!! I was walking from my bedroom into my kitchen and saw the DHL man walking up to my door! I started jumping and smilinig!!:D I LOVE all it! I've wrapped it up again just like new so my hubby can enjoy it when he gets home!

THANK YOU PC!!

Nothing yet here. And the weather is so nasty, I could really use a pick me up. :)

DebbieJ said:
Nothing yet here. And the weather is so nasty, I could really use a pick me up. :)

Me too!! This weather is icky. I'm glad DH got an earlier-than-planned flight out of Vegas. He's been gone since Monday and I'm excited for him to be home - I don't want the weather to mess that up. He's supposed to land soon.

Although I'd be VERY excited to see my cruise package too!!! Every time I see a van drive by, I have to go look to see if it's DHL.:cry:

DHL? Well, maybe I'll get it afterall today. They normally deliver late in my neck of the woods!

pampmomof3 said:
Alright, have any of you got your goodies yet? I'll probably be one of the last ones since I'm here in Florida but I'm curious to see have any of you gotten yours? :p

Sorry Kristi, but I'm sure I'll claim that title since I'm ALL the way over here in Germany. :( And I am SO impatient.

GOT IT!!! Was just delivered. LOVE IT!!!

Got mine today too, TOO MUCH FUN!

Debi said:
Sorry Kristi, but I'm sure I'll claim that title since I'm ALL the way over here in Germany. :( And I am SO impatient.

Yes that's probably true Debi! Sorry!! :cry:

chefkugler said:
I'm in NY and mine just came. It was DHL that dropped it off. I'm so excited. Not it is so official.
I just hope the overview was a typo cause it says the SOS on the top and port of miami in the info.

I noticed the port of Miami typo too and was hoping that it was just a mistake!!! He He, if not, there's going to be some very disappointed PCheff'ers in Port Canveral on Monday evening! :)

Woo hoo!! I got it!! Cute!!! :)

Whaaa! You guys are killing me! I'm thrilled that you're excited but, darn it, I hate waiting. At least I have no doubt it will be worth it!

Cant discuss till Debi gets hers. :)

Not spilling the beans... but did anyone else have a problem with the smell :yuck: of the package? Mine STINKS!

I didn't smell mine. I will check when I get home. :)

ShanaSmith said:
Not spilling the beans... but did anyone else have a problem with the smell :yuck: of the package? Mine STINKS!

LOL! WHAT? Oh gosh, I hope the package doesn't have some crazy smell that sets off the Customs folks! That would mean it would take that much longer.

Sorry, to make you guys wait to discuss! But THANKS!!!:sun:

If nothing else, my question really makes you wonder!
I am usually the one hoping no one tells before mine arrives.... I understand

And I do promise, if it takes more than a couple more days for mine, I will gladly NOT read the thread anymore until I get mine so you guys can talk about it.

well, Debi if it makes you feel better I'm still waiting on mine too!

just got it! I just about pounced on the poor DHL guy!

Mine didn't smell! That's strange!! :sick: I hope it aired out alright!!:)

I just got mine, but I'm waiting for my family to open it since we're all going.

Hankins said:
I just got mine, but I'm waiting for my family to open it since we're all going.
How cute! I didn't wait I ripped that box open pronto!

Hankins said:

Hey, is your name Hankins? That's my grandmother's maiden name.

Hi Debi, yes it's Hankins my hubby's family is in Harrison Arkansas.

A little dissapointed that we only got two items in our pkg. when we paid almost $900 to buy the kids in. I waited to open it for them and there were only two items. Boo hoo.......I guess they'll have to just enjoy getting a trip!!! We can't wait, I'm so excited, I know it would be so much more fun with just my hubby, but I wanted my kids to experience it. Now if it was the 7 night like two years ago they would have to stay home with nana.

Mine didn't smell either. I like the 2 freebies in the box but was a tad bummed that it wasn't a "collectible" like I got the previous 2 years. Plus my hubby is way bald!

Regarding the post on buying in kids but only getting the 2 items: I discovered that last year when I bought in my kids to go to San Francisco. The buy in doesn't get you any extra bennies other than extra t-shirt. Of course, on a cruise, so much of the costs are included that is still a great deal!

Bald? What the heck? My husband is bald too. ??????

I have two packages waiting for me at the post office. I sure hope one is my package!!

Debi said:
Bald? What the heck? My husband is bald too. ??????

I have two packages waiting for me at the post office. I sure hope one is my package!!

Poor Debi. She's scratching her head right now!

Well I hope you get it tomorrow from the post office.:)

I did! I did! I got it! WOOHOO!!!

How cute! And my bald hubby even liked it. :) And it didn't even smell too bad.

So does everyone have the box now?

Yes... when everyone gets it can you share what's in it and your thoughts on it... Just want to live vicariously through all of you since I'm not traveling this year!!! :)

I am very anxious to learn what you received!

I'll tell if no one minds

Go for it! As long as I was the last to get it.

Do tell!!!!

Related to Want FREE HyFlex 11-920 Gloves? Fill Out This Form!

1. Who is eligible to receive a free pair of HyFlex 11-920 gloves?

Anyone can receive a free pair of HyFlex 11-920 gloves by completing the form on our website.

2. What is the purpose of the HyFlex 11-920 gloves?

The HyFlex 11-920 gloves are designed to provide maximum comfort and protection for various tasks, making them ideal for a wide range of industries.

3. How do I get my free pair of HyFlex 11-920 gloves?

To receive your free pair of HyFlex 11-920 gloves, simply fill out the form on our website with your information. Once submitted, your gloves will be shipped to you.

4. How long does it take to receive the free gloves?

Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your free HyFlex 11-920 gloves.

5. Is there a limit to how many free gloves I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one free pair of HyFlex 11-920 gloves per person. However, you can purchase additional gloves from our website or through one of our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Admin Greg