• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Cup of Coffee W/Sign up - Dunnbros Coffee Vip - Select Locations

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 3 Posted By: angryman
Views: 139 Replies: 1 Text
You get a free cup of coffee for signing up plus they send you coupons once or so a month or when they offer new products for 50% a drink of your choice, $2 a pound of beans etc....
They send you a coupon for a free drink on your birthday too
Looks like they only have participating locations in
Minnesota
Kansas
Missouri
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
WisconsinMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

I love my new director:love0010: I have always liked and admired my Exec Director and because my director just resigned, I am now in her first line.

She has always said she was there for all of us but you don't want to step on your director especially if she is upper level too... Well, I emailed her about something unrelated to PC and when we talked about it she helped me see how PC could help me with this and we now have calls set up on a regular basis to coach! I never got this kind of valuable time before! I knew she was great!

And before that... she sent me a package last week with conversation hearts and a card - calling me an Adv. Director and herself a Sr. Exec. and said "Let's go for it". She wrote the nicest note about me being first line now on the card.

:sun:She's just what I need to get my business ramped up!

WAHOOOOOOO Beth! I know how discouraged you were about your upline and now, things are looking up!

How great for you Beth! I know you've been discouraged with your director for quite some time...I am so happy you're now with one who is so wonderful!

Oh Beth, that is so GREAT!

Beth,
That's great news!!:) I'm very glad for you.

Beth, this is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

That is great! :party::D

I am in the opposite situation. My Director wants to quit and I love her! We have all of our meetings at her house (and she has offered to let me keep doing that). She says she wants to quit for a year and re-sign under me. If she loses Directorship and stays a consultant I will be hospitality for her and her team.

Strange situation, I know! :cry:

PamperedPosey said:
That is great! :party::D

I am in the opposite situation. My Director wants to quit and I love her! We have all of our meetings at her house (and she has offered to let me keep doing that). She says she wants to quit for a year and re-sign under me. If she loses Directorship and stays a consultant I will be hospitality for her and her team.

Strange situation, I know! :cry:
:confused: Why would she want to do that? What good would that do her? She would still have the same upline.

She just enjoys being a consultant, but is very discouraged by her team (other than me) right now. She has gotten a little burned out and just wants a break from it all. She has a high show average right now and I think that she feels successful as a consultant and not so much as a Director. She was never all that excited about promoting, but knew I was right behind her. Together we have good meetings, but the winter season has gotten everyone in a funk.

Beth your situation is so similar to mine! My Director is resigning her directorship this month (I love her, but things have just gotten crazy for her and her family). Well I love my executive director, but like you said, she always said she was here, but I didn't want to "bother" her. Well, we have weekly phone calls now and she is just one of the most amazing people I know. Isn't it funny how situations work out :)

1. How do I receive my free cup of coffee for signing up?

To receive your free cup of coffee, simply sign up for the Dunnbros Coffee VIP program and your coupon will be emailed to you. You can then redeem it at any participating location.

2. How often will I receive coupons from Dunnbros Coffee VIP?

You can expect to receive coupons from Dunnbros Coffee VIP once a month or when they offer new products. You may also receive a coupon on your birthday.

3. What types of discounts can I expect to receive with Dunnbros Coffee VIP?

Dunnbros Coffee VIP offers a variety of discounts, including 50% off a drink of your choice and $2 off a pound of beans. These offers may vary depending on location.

4. What locations participate in Dunnbros Coffee VIP?

Dunnbros Coffee VIP is currently only available at participating locations in Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin. You can check the Dunnbros website for a full list of participating locations.

5. Is there a cost to join Dunnbros Coffee VIP?

No, there is no cost to join Dunnbros Coffee VIP. It is a free loyalty program that offers discounts and rewards to its members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
Back