• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Pen From Moon Pen & Pencil Company W/Referral

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: angryman
Views: 61 Replies: 0 Text
I just submited 1 junk email addy...
Your Friend's E-mail Address
Your Name
Your E-mail
Enter your street address so we may send you a free sample pen for your refferal
CommentsMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Countdown errandsI am soooo excited about the cruise it is not even funny! :party::party: DH and I decided that we would give our children something every day that we are gone to let them know that we miss them. So today I finished getting all the gifts. And no, these aren't big things, think $ store items. Luckily, my kids are young enough to still get excited about little things!:eek: I bought things like: silly string, headbands for my DD, magic trick kit, notepads (they love to journal/draw), stickers, etc. OH, and Wal-mart has all their Easter stuffed animals for 75%off, so those were really cheap, like .50 We figured the grandparents could give them 1 gift each day to open. Oh, and the $ store's cards are 2/$1, so I bought some of those too so we can leave a little message for them too!

I bought the grandparents a $25 gift card to a local grocery store too for the extras that they will need but will forget, like how much milk/bread you go thru with kids!;) I stocked up on lunchbox snacks, so i've got that bag ready to give them too!

I dropped off my dress/pants to be altered, DH's suit to be cleaned & pressed at the cleaners.

Oh, I'm also writing the note to the school about a temporary change in emergency numbers!

What are you doing to get ready? I'm sure when I see your list, I'll remember something else!

When I did the PC cruise 2 yrs ago I left a bunch of letters I'd written (one for each day) with my mom so she could mail one each day...so that everyday when the kids got home from school, they had mail waiting for them...they loved that!

Great ideas!! I never would have thought about changing the emergency numbers with the school. Although my parents are coming to stay here with the kids and home is the first place the school will call, I should give them my mom's cell phone number. Thanks for the info!!!

I love the idea about the grocery store gift card too. I should even try to make and freeze a couple power cooking meals for them. Hmmmm. When will I have time?!:bugeye: The gift idea is adorable too. I'll have to see what's out there.

The only things I really have bought are the dramamine, some little clorox wipes (not sure what I'll use them for, but it may come in handy in the cabin), Shout stain getter-outer wipes and that's about all besides the normal stuff.

I really need to start a good packing list.

I know I can't travel without a can of static cling remover and a lint roller, with 3 cats and dog, the hair seems to follow us everywhere!

you guys are so good. we leave sunday for london and i'm just now making a list (i'm so lame!)

this is routine when I travel...it drives DH nuts!

legacypc46 said:
you guys are so good. we leave sunday for london and i'm just now making a list (i'm so lame!)

this is routine when I travel...it drives DH nuts!

Oh my gosh you are going to have such an AWESOME time!!! That's going to be so cool!:D

I'm a last minute packer too. I'm right there with you on the static gaurd... I need to find another travel sized can. I have atleast thought about what I am going to need to pack. I keep telling my Dh that he needs to try on the suit he wore last year, because if it doesn't fit we will be sitting out the formal night this time.

Don't sit out. :cry: There are men that'll just wear a shirt and tie, to them that's formal. Besides, nobody says anything to you anyways. Go and have a good time!!

oh, I hope you guys are not thinking that I am packed! Far from it! I'm just trying to get the kiddos lined up. I'm a procrastinator by nature. And I tend to travel with the idea that what you forget you can always buy! :money:That drives DH absolutely insane!:D

I did accomplish one trip-prep thing I'm excited about. When DH and I looked up the hotel we're staying at in London, I realized my wardrobe was, uh, lacking.

I hit the cold water creek website to look at their outlet. I found 2 pair of pants (which I already know fit) reduced to $11.99 and five shell tops reduced to $9.99 each. Then I googled to see if there were any good coupon codes available for cwc...and found one for 40% off! I ended up getting what was originally $350 worth of (overpriced) clothes for about $53 dollars (plus $20 2-day shipping)!

How cool is that!?

Great shopping prowess Kris!I went to Target today and got a pair of shorts, a travel bottle of Downy Wrinkle Releaser, and a travel size deodorant. :)

If you're doing a snorkeling or other water based excursion, don't forget to buy a disposable underwater camera!

DebbieJ said:
If you're doing a snorkeling or other water based excursion, don't forget to buy a disposable underwater camera!

Good Call Deb! We have a digital camera with an underwater casing that we'll be bringing. We'll get some cool underwater shots of you and Brian to share with Brendan!

2 dumb questionsI'm sure we're not responsible for this, but will we have to pay the new imposed fuel surcharges for cruises? I'm just wondering since it is NEW and the booklet we received in our package just says "as agreed". So I'm curious if PC is picking up, or we are getting a discounted rate on this.

also, towels. I've never been on a cruise before but I am assuming that they provide pool towels. But what about excursions? Will we need to pack these? Or will it be like beach resorts and you sign them out?

amy07 said:
I'm sure we're not responsible for this, but will we have to pay the new imposed fuel surcharges for cruises? I'm just wondering since it is NEW and the booklet we received in our package just says "as agreed". So I'm curious if PC is picking up, or we are getting a discounted rate on this.

also, towels. I've never been on a cruise before but I am assuming that they provide pool towels. But what about excursions? Will we need to pack these? Or will it be like beach resorts and you sign them out?

I'm sure PC is paying the fuel surcharge. I haven't seen anything in writing, but they literally take care of EVERYTHING, even the tips you're supposed to do for all the various staff members at the end of the cruise.

As for towels, I never brought my own towels before. I'm not sure about the excursions. I'm sure on CocoCay there will be towels there.

I thought of another item to pack. We'll have nametags/badges to wear and I"m planning to bring that little badge holder thingy we got at conference a few years ago that was more of a mini pack kind of thing with a zipper to put stuff like lipstick in. It'll just hold a little more and you can maybe even fit a small camera in there, so less to carry.

DebbieJ said:

I acutally bought 2 underwater camera's. I figured my 10 yr old could snap some of his own shots.

pamperedbecky said:
I thought of another item to pack. We'll have nametags/badges to wear and I"m planning to bring that little badge holder thingy we got at conference a few years ago that was more of a mini pack kind of thing with a zipper to put stuff like lipstick in. It'll just hold a little more and you can maybe even fit a small camera in there, so less to carry.
Good idea. I still have that one.Another thing--check with your wireless provider about international coverage and costs. I just called Verizon and they had to activate the international roaming on my account.ALSO, Verizon offers a 12% discount to Pampered Chef!!!!!! I had asked several months ago when I upgraded my phone at our local store and was told NO. Then someone on CS mentioned that she got a discount. When I called today I asked and he said it's 12%. You'll have to go into the store to get it (bring a copy of a commission check) because online they go by email addresses and we don't have PC emails. Just an FYI...just added to my list of errands. :) I could have been saving money all this time...on my plan it amounts to $10 a month!!!!!!! GRRRR!!

Just made an appt for a bikini wax. :eek:

Another tip---bring your own refillable water bottle and if you are a coffee hound like me, your own thermal coffee mug as I hear the coffee cups are small.Water, iced tea, and lemonade are free on ship, but you can buy a soda card for unlimited soft drinks if you are a Coke addict. :)OR, bring your water bottle and some of those crystal light singles--tap water is free.

DebbieJ said:
Another tip---bring your own refillable water bottle and if you are a coffee hound like me, your own thermal coffee mug as I hear the coffee cups are small.

Thanks so much for that tip!!!! Gotta have my coffee!

change in plansso since January I've known that my inlaws would be watching our children at their house Last night DH comes home and tells me that noooo, they will be staying at our house for the week!!:yuck:
I do not like the idea of them living in my house at all. So, lets add a MAJOR cleaning to the list of things to do now too!:grumpy:

Mission Accomplished!!ALL of the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen are done, with the exception of the glasses. I have to wait until the kids are in school next week to get rid of all of those dang plastic cups we get at restaurants!:yuck:

amy07 said:
so since January I've known that my inlaws would be watching our children at their house Last night DH comes home and tells me that noooo, they will be staying at our house for the week!!:yuck:
I do not like the idea of them living in my house at all. So, lets add a MAJOR cleaning to the list of things to do now too!:grumpy:

Well on the plus side, your kids will be more comfortable at home, right?;)

Things to do before I go? I will make a temporary message on my home phone and my cell phone indicating that I will be away for seveal days and will return calls upon my return. I try to word it so that folks feel that someone is still home (my 18 year old son will be) but the I personally will not be able to be reached. Folks are so impatient these days....I don't want a potential host or a customer with a question to get mad because I'm not calling back.

My husband requires the prescription motion sickness patch so he is calling tomorrow (Monday) to get that RX.

I agree that the underwater disposable cameras are a MUST have. Also, good quality sun lotion.

I will also send an email to my team, reminding them that I'll be out of contact for the trip and give them the contact info for my upline director, if things come up.

I also have to do my host coaching for the shows that will happen the week after I return. I have 3 and I mail out invites for my hosts so I must get their list this week to get that done!

Related to Free Pen From Moon Pen & Pencil Company W/Referral

1. What is the Free Pen from Moon Pen & Pencil Company offer?

The Free Pen offer from Moon Pen & Pencil Company is a promotional campaign where customers can receive a free sample pen by referring a friend and providing their email address and street address.

2. How do I participate in the Free Pen offer?

To participate in the Free Pen offer, you must first receive a promotional email from Moon Pen & Pencil Company. Then, you can refer a friend by submitting their email address on the submission form and providing your own email address and street address.

3. Is there a limit to the number of friends I can refer?

Yes, there is a limit of one free pen per person. Each customer can only refer one friend and receive one free pen.

4. What information do I need to provide for the offer?

To receive a free pen, you will need to provide your email address and street address on the submission form. Your friend's email address is also required in order to refer them for the offer.

5. How long does it take to receive the free pen?

The free pen will be mailed to the address provided within 4-6 weeks after the referral is submitted. Please note that delivery times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg