• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free History Meets Hollywood Dvd

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: angryman
Views: 2 Replies: 0 Text
Produced in partnership with George Washingtons Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens, History Meets Hollywood discusses the positive and negative results of portraying historical figures and events through popular film.
Time: 60 minutesMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

How Do We Find Folks on Our Cruise?I apolize in advance if there is an area set up for this question but I have had no time but to skim info and I'm just not seeing anything (yet).

So..can we ask Greg to set up for the various trip rewards, including beyond the cruise? I woudl LOVE to have some names to look fowrard to seeing on my cruise..

You'll see me! PC will have special gatherings for us. I;m SO EXCITED TO LEAVE!

Related to Free History Meets Hollywood Dvd

1. What is the purpose of the "Free History Meets Hollywood DVD"?

The purpose of the "Free History Meets Hollywood DVD" is to discuss the impact and consequences of portraying historical figures and events in popular films. It is produced in partnership with George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens.

2. How long is the "History Meets Hollywood" program?

The program is 60 minutes long.

3. What topics are covered in the "History Meets Hollywood" program?

The program discusses both the positive and negative results of portraying historical figures and events through popular film. It also touches on the importance of accurately representing history in media.

4. Is the "Free History Meets Hollywood DVD" available for anyone to order?

Yes, the DVD is available for anyone to order for free. However, it is produced in partnership with George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens and may have limited availability.

5. Where can I find more online coupons from Fatwallet.com?

You can find more online coupons from Fatwallet.com by visiting their website or subscribing to their email newsletter. You can also follow them on social media platforms for updates and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
micocina
  • Admin Greg