• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Foxboro Hot Tubs (The New Green Day) Mp3

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: johnney5
Views: 94 Replies: 1 Link
Free mp3 download of the Foxboro Hot Tubs single "Mother Mary".
You can also hear the song streaming, and a couple others at http://myspace.com/foxborohottubs
<div class="quote">wikipedia.org said
While the band's history is, as yet, unknown, they are believed to be comprised of the members of Green Day [1] who are, according to rumors, performing "garage" music under a nom de plume.
</div q>More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Outlet Sales from EmailHi all!

Well I started sending out my email for the outlet today. I send it out it batches so I am not finished.

Today I received $198.89 from three orders. I am very excited about that kind of response. I am looking forward to sending out the email to the rest of my contacts.

If you have not sent an outlet email yet, I highly recommend doing so immediately! What a great way to earn FREE or 1/2 price Conference.

Could you post your email?

I'm so excited too! I didn't send a separate email about the outlet, but I just put a more prominent blurb about it in my March E-Newsletter. It's always been in my newsletter, but I think many people gloss over it.

So, since March 12th (when I sent out my first batch of email newsletters), I"ve had $462 in orders!! Pretty much all items were on the outlet, so I know it's a result of my email. I'm psyched!

I definitely recommend doing this! I hope they continue to put really cool things on the outlet.:D

bethcooks4u said:
Could you post your email?

I'd like to see it too!!! The one that I sent out has only gotten me 3 orders and I want more!!!!!!!!!! :)

I tried to post it, but the colors and formatting don't transfer over well. Please email me if you would like for me to send over a copy.

[email protected]

pamperedbecky said:
I'm so excited too! I didn't send a separate email about the outlet, but I just put a more prominent blurb about it in my March E-Newsletter. It's always been in my newsletter, but I think many people gloss over it.

So, since March 12th (when I sent out my first batch of email newsletters), I"ve had $462 in orders!! Pretty much all items were on the outlet, so I know it's a result of my email. I'm psyched!

I definitely recommend doing this! I hope they continue to put really cool things on the outlet.:D

Wow Becky! That is great!

I did it too today!I got one order for $39 and two others e-mailed me and want to order! So glad I sent one dedicated outlet e-mail. And ironically, the $39 order was for a trifle bowl! Whatever gets them to our websites!!!!!PS: On the Customer Care CD from the 2007 NC (available on Supply Order) there is a great tip that when someone orders from you to send a thank you note and current catalog to them. I LOVE that idea and am going to start doing that!

finley1991 said:
I did it too today!

I got one order for $39 and two others e-mailed me and want to order!

So glad I sent one dedicated outlet e-mail. And ironically, the $39 order was for a trifle bowl! Whatever gets them to our websites!!!!!

PS: On the Customer Care CD from the 2007 NC (available on Supply Order) there is a great tip that when someone orders from you to send a thank you note and current catalog to them. I LOVE that idea and am going to start doing that!

I've been sending the thankyou cards but never even thought to send the new catalog, I've been missing out!

Or send the mini catalog--cheaper to buy and cheaper to send. Congrats on the orders! I got one today, too. Someone bought the Gen II set. :)

Thanks for sending me the email Lisa.

Just want to send a heads up. I used Lisa's email and changed the website to mine by removing her "name" and replacing it with mine and then sent it to me to see what it would look like. When I clicked on my website I got HERS! So if you are using someone else's ideas it is important to not just copy and send.

I then removed the entire website address and retyped it and resent it to me. This time I got my website. So it's a lesson on taking care to check things out before just sending them on!

We shouldn't be just copying someone else's work anyway but we are all so used to sharing and why reinvent the wheel when it's already round?

bethcooks4u said:
Thanks for sending me the email Lisa.

Just want to send a heads up. I used Lisa's email and changed the website to mine by removing her "name" and replacing it with mine and then sent it to me to see what it would look like. When I clicked on my website I got HERS! So if you are using someone else's ideas it is important to not just copy and send.

I then removed the entire website address and retyped it and resent it to me. This time I got my website. So it's a lesson on taking care to check things out before just sending them on!

We shouldn't be just copying someone else's work anyway but we are all so used to sharing and why reinvent the wheel when it's already round?

Yikes, thanks for the heads up Beth. I sent that email to my team yesterday. I need to inform them of this.

I have heard about that too. Alway completely delete and then retype in. It would never have dawned on me to double check unless I had heard about it.
Thanks Beth!

Happy Chef said:
I have heard about that too. Alway completely delete and then retype in. It would never have dawned on me to double check unless I had heard about it.
Thanks Beth!

There actually is a way to edit the hyperlink itself. That's what's happening, you're editing what you're calling the hyperlink without actually changing the web address. Deleting and retyping is definitely safe way too.

I haven't sent out an e-mail on this yet but I am going to. In addition, I am going to attach a "blurb" and directions on how to get on the outlet and directions on how to order with all of my receipts that I send to the host. That way, I will also reach those that could not attend the party too!

When I was "re-doing" a letter someone had forwarded, I was thinking what a V-8 moment this has been!! I have tried to promote it, but there seems to be so much other information to pass on at parties. I find too that usually when they buy on the outlet, they also may pop on an item from the current product line too!:money:

baychef said:
I haven't sent out an e-mail on this yet but I am going to. In addition, I am going to attach a "blurb" and directions on how to get on the outlet and directions on how to order with all of my receipts that I send to the host. That way, I will also reach those that could not attend the party too!

When I was "re-doing" a letter someone had forwarded, I was thinking what a V-8 moment this has been!! I have tried to promote it, but there seems to be so much other information to pass on at parties. I find too that usually when they buy on the outlet, they also may pop on an item from the current product line too!:money:

That's a great idea....I'm going to mention it more clearly in my "after the show" email that I send out with the recipes from the show. Great idea to send a blurb along with the receipts!:)

I sent out an email today and minutes later a guest at my last show (not even closed yet) emailed to say that when she went to my site she was placed under the host who's show we just did where she placed an outside order and that it would only let her see the outlet if she went to the PC.com website.

Thankfully, she asked me how she could get there in a way that would give me credit.

I said she should clear her cookies (I don't really know how to do that) and if that didn't work she could go to pc. com site and under the find a consultant she could put my name and zip in. That's just too much work for a lot of people though. WHY does it have to be so much work for them to find us??:cry:

I know, Beth, as I have "vented" in the other thread about HO leads. I agree with you!
Not to hijack...but I did have someone submit a "contact me" request and they got my name off a pen! Remember when Town & Country had pens that you could put your name on? I have been "suggesting" (aka begging) that Merrill do this for the longest time. I have not had one of those pens around for a couple years and someone found a pen with my name on it!!!
Ok...all she wanted was a replacement part for her food chopper, but she did want a new catalog and our specials coming up!!

I had someone call me with an order for a friend because she had my magnet which I gave her at a fair at least a year ago. You never know.

Well, so far I have two orders since sending my email out - but one might be a HO lead. I'll know when I get the email with her name. ..hopefully more to come! Also got an email from someone thanking me for the update and asking me to change her email address and keep her in the loop. As long as I get at least a couple responses each month I feel like it's so worth the effort to put it out there - like it's hard at all!
:rolleyes:

SEND THOSE EMAILS OUT LADIES!!!!
It is only the 19th and I already have over $800 in web orders for this month!! I wish I could get my dang consultants to do this!

dannyzmom said:
SEND THOSE EMAILS OUT LADIES!!!!
It is only the 19th and I already have over $800 in web orders for this month!! I wish I could get my dang consultants to do this!

I agree. I sent the email to my team hoping they would send it out. At this point I cannot tell since their IPT numbers have not changed. But I am optimistic.

I have close to $600 in online orders this month. A very large portion of that is Outlet Sales. That is like a raise for us!

I love Pampered Chef!

I was just thinking yesterday....the Wedding Registry has kinda been a bust for most of us (well, me at least) but the Outlet is making up for it! :D

My girlfriend Kris originally emailed the info to me. She sent it out and within just a few days, she had over $2,000 in outlet orders! WHOA!

I didnt do quite so well, but in a weeks time, I had just over $600 in outlet orders! Whoohoo!

pchefkristin said:
My girlfriend Kris originally emailed the info to me. She sent it out and within just a few days, she had over $2,000 in outlet orders! WHOA!

I didnt do quite so well, but in a weeks time, I had just over $600 in outlet orders! Whoohoo!

Holy cow, $2000!!! That's insane! SHe must have a huge customer base! That's awesome for her and $600 is great too!!:money::money:

Hi Kristin! *wave*

WOW! You guys have great customers! So far I have less than $60 from my email. Hopefully they'll go online this weekend...

pamperedbecky said:
Holy cow, $2000!!! That's insane! SHe must have a huge customer base! That's awesome for her and $600 is great too!!:money::money:

This got me thinking - how many do each of you have in your Customer Connection customer base?

I have 1000 emails in my list.

I'm not even sure how many I have. It got me thinking I'll send out a customer connection email (and then it'll tell me the number). I don't know how many of these are duplicates, but it says I have 1800 contacts in there. Woo hoo! Now I need to figure out what email I want to send out through there. I'm thinking the one that announces the new products.

I think I'll put a blurb in there again about the outlet.:D

I just sent out my newsletter to my customers this morning and only put a one liner in to check out the outlet. I got over $200 in orders today!! :bugeye: WOO HOO!! :approve:

bethcooks4u said:
I just sent out my newsletter to my customers this morning and only put a one liner in to check out the outlet. I got over $200 in orders today!! :bugeye: WOO HOO!! :approve:

Awesome!!!:D

I got one order for about $20. Whoop Dee Do! :D

By Request has provided it's customers with a separate e-mail just for the current outlet.

I haven't received any orders from it at this moment, but hopefully it will give rise to the fact that the outlet is there fand changes. I think if customers receive a reminder each month when it is updated, then at some point it will generate a sale. The headline to the e-mail was "Pampered Chef outlet SAVE from 15% to 75%!" When it came though, it read save up to 75%, but I added the from 15% to 75% because for me, that was more realistic.

Deb, don't feel bad about the $20 order...once they establish an account and see how easy it is, you too may get one of these big orders. I have received big orders like Beth too! It's like the old saying...throw enough spaghetti against the wall and one is bound to stick!! (Just stay away from my kitchen when you start throwing spaghetti, ok?:D And naturally, we are speaking of cooked spaghetti!!;))

Oh, I've had other larger orders before. Just this time was only one $20 order. :)

we went shopping yesterday and I came home to a HO lead that placed a $117 order, that's commissionable! YEAH! I was like too cool!!! I'm creeping up to the $3k w/o including my last 2 shows.:D

1. What is Foxboro Hot Tubs?

Foxboro Hot Tubs is a side project of the band Green Day, believed to be performing under a pseudonym.

2. Where can I download the song "Mother Mary" by Foxboro Hot Tubs?

You can download the song for free on various music websites, including the band's official MySpace page or through a quick internet search.

3. How can I listen to more songs by Foxboro Hot Tubs?

You can listen to more songs by Foxboro Hot Tubs on their MySpace page or through streaming services such as Spotify or Apple Music.

4. Is Foxboro Hot Tubs a separate band from Green Day?

While the band's history is unknown, it is believed that Foxboro Hot Tubs is comprised of the members of Green Day performing under a different name.

5. Are there any upcoming concerts or tours for Foxboro Hot Tubs?

There is currently no information on any upcoming concerts or tours for Foxboro Hot Tubs. However, you can stay updated by following the band on social media or checking their official website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy