• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Free 2oz Jar of Diaper Goop?

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: angryman
Views: 5 Replies: 0 Text
Send a friend a FREE jar of Diaper Goop:
Just fill out the form below with their name, address and email and we'll send them a complimentary travel sized jar absolutely free. (limited 1 per customer)
Use this product for the following:
For children and adults
Dermatitis
Diaper/undergarment rashes
Irritation due to urinary or bowel incontinence
Ostomy-Peristomal irritation and discomfort."More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Who is cruising on the Majesty?Check in here!

Count me in!! We just got our reservation number this week!!

Me Too! Me Too!

So, how are we going to recognize one another? I'm the only one with a pic!

I'll be easy to find anyway....just look for the short white chick with the crazy, flirtatious, bald black guy!

LOL, I wish my discription was that much fun! I'll be with the bald, white, somewhat antisocial guy

I'm on Magesty, just got an e-mail. Level 2 Cabin (??)

I am level 3 cabin -- maybe we should all get crazy hats to wear the first night or something?!

Hmmm....I'm not such a hat person. But you may be on the right track! We could all wear SOMETHING small that would match. You know, like gang members. LOL! OK, sorry. I know that was really corny.

almondfarm said:
I am level 3 cabin -- maybe we should all get crazy hats to wear the first night or something?!

Hey, we're in 3054!

Debi said:
Hmmm....I'm not such a hat person. But you may be on the right track! We could all wear SOMETHING small that would match. You know, like gang members. LOL! OK, sorry. I know that was really corny.
LOL I totally pictured you throwing a hand sign at all the cheffers!!!

Addie4TLC said:
LOL I totally pictured you throwing a hand sign at all the cheffers!!!

ROTFL!!!!! Oh my gosh, that was funny!!

What excursions is anyone picking to go on?

I got my box! Yipee. I feel so offical now!

How cool!!! Did you have to sign for it? I read somewhere that we did, but I don't remember having to sign before. I got all excited when the doorbell rang, but it was FedEx with a Merrill shipment.:( I want my box!

How fun!! I can't wait to see what's in it.

nope it was sitting on my porch when I got home earlier. I also just got my pink products. That is the darn cutest pink table cloth I have ever seen!

ShanaSmith said:
I got my box! Yipee. I feel so offical now!

What was in it? What was in it??

Don't spill! Mine didn't come yet!

my lips are sealed.. (and my figures too!)

I got mine last night too!! Didn't see it until this morning, sooo excited!

OK, I uploaded a new pic cause I just got my hair cut and colored. This is my new "resort" look (without makeup though). LOL! But now you'll know what I look like for real.

It's too late to get Cheffer pins, does anyone have extra they can take and PM us thier info so we can hunt you down and buy one from you?

Bumping Anyone?

Had my Director call today and was happy to see that all of the Directors that earned the trip (all three of us) will be on Magesty!!!

My husband and I will probably end up getting excursions once we're there. What do you all recommend? I know I want to do snorkling, what else?

Well, we booked a room at the Comfort Inn across the street from Atlantis for $178 and it includes an all inclusive pass to Atlantis. WAY cheaper that the excursion.

Then in Key West, we booked parasailing from a private company with a higher weight limit for $60 total.

Other than that, we're just planning to chill out and explore on our own.

There's a great self guided walking tour of Nassau at Frommers.com. We're going to do that.

Parasailing sound good!! My husband is afraid of heights though (surprise to me, found out on a trip to the Grand Canyon.) Wonder if it's fear of falling or just the height?? I would love to do that!! :) I will re-vist the heights thing and ask him about it.

Related to Want a Free 2oz Jar of Diaper Goop?

1. What is Diaper Goop?

Diaper Goop is a skin protectant ointment designed to treat and prevent diaper rash and other forms of skin irritation.

2. Is Diaper Goop safe for children and adults?

Yes, Diaper Goop can be used by both children and adults for a variety of skin irritations.

3. What types of skin irritations can Diaper Goop be used for?

Diaper Goop is commonly used for diaper or undergarment rashes, dermatitis, and irritation due to urinary or bowel incontinence. It can also be used for ostomy-peristomal irritation and discomfort.

4. How can I get a free 2oz jar of Diaper Goop?

To receive a free jar, simply fill out the form on our website with your friend's name, address, and email. Please note that there is a limit of one free jar per customer.

5. Are there any other benefits of using Diaper Goop?

In addition to treating and preventing skin irritations, Diaper Goop also helps to moisturize and protect the skin, making it a great all-around skin care product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg