• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save with Fatwallet: Online Coupons and Deals

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -1 Posted By: angryman
Views: 348 Replies: 0 Want a FREE BUTTON?
Join the Hopepond!
Go on. Jump in, start a ripple! We'll even send you one free "hope button" to get you started!
Keep up with Button news, get event reminders, and fun stuff!
TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Registration Suggestion to HOSince I'm sitting her continually pressing refresh to see if I can get my hotel reservation with no luck, I thought of an idea I will pass along to HO later. Because as soon as they open registration, the website gets overloaded and the links don't work, that maybe they could stagger registration... have Session One register first, session 2 a day or two later and session 3 a day or two after that. Would that work? Maybe that would keep the flow to the website down a bit...

Is it a good idea to send to HO or not?

Absolutely!! Love It!!

Great idea!

We actually had the same issue when registration opened for Leadership, so I am not 100% sure it would help. However, anything is better than this. I am just not a patient person.

Well, I'm not sure with Leadership if they could do anything different because it's only one session. I'll send this idea along later...

I like your idea.
Anyone have Conference Club? I have 1 more payment to come out and they want me to pay that now. That is the whole point of conference club. I have planned $200 and they have only taken $175 so far. But March they will take the other $25 on 4/8.

I have conference club as well and have a payment of $66 to come out in April yet, but from reading it was guessing I'd have to pay that now too.

Yeah I had to pay $25 now and then I guess wait to get it back. But in all my years of doing this, they have never made me pay for upcoming club payments. Oh well, I guess I can't do anything about that.

My CC was paid in full so I'm good. One year I went to Leadership and the girl I was with hadn't earned enough to full contribute her CC money when she registered. She thought it was going to come out of her checks AFTER Leadership when she earned enough $$ to cover it. So when we checked in at Leadership, they told her she needed to pay the difference then and she threw a HUGE FIT! It was embarrassing and everyone stopped and just watched her. People could hear her for miles!!!!! PC wrote it off. I guess they are just covering their butts...With that, when you sign up for CC it really should calculate it so you're paid in full by the time registration opens... another glitch in the system...

Too many glitches.:mad:

The gal I am on the phone with (Thanks Colleen for the #) is telling me they are totally overwhelmed and are computers are locking up. Those poor people!

Much better to be on this end with a little frustration than on the end receiving all of the frustration!

Geez, this is so frustrating. I'm at the final step and it waits for a LOONNGGGG time, then says I had an error. So I back up a few steps and try again and I'm still not getting confirmation after hitting submit. I hate this! You'd think they'd figure out a better way to do this with thousands of consultants. I like the stagger idea.

finley1991 said:
Since I'm sitting her continually pressing refresh to see if I can get my hotel reservation with no luck, I thought of an idea I will pass along to HO later. Because as soon as they open registration, the website gets overloaded and the links don't work, that maybe they could stagger registration... have Session One register first, session 2 a day or two later and session 3 a day or two after that. Would that work? Maybe that would keep the flow to the website down a bit...

Is it a good idea to send to HO or not?

I think it's an awesome idea!

I think it is funny that as I'm on hold with the travel planner to make reservation the recording says to try online option. Why do they think there are so many calls? The online isn't an option.:rolleyes:

Oh my after being on hold for 15 min.I kept trying online in the meantime. I finally got through online. I was # 371

After difficulty online and being on hold too long (my phone battery was about to die), I just printed the form and faxed it in.I wish we would have had some warning that we needed names and consultant #s. I just put three of my team members--I have no idea if they are coming or not, but I'll get my room full one way or another.

That's weird that we didn't need consultant numbers when we did it online. Weird. Mine finally went through. I was # 547.

It asked for cons #s on the printable form I faxed in.

I'm happy. Everything went thru smooth as buttah!:D

I made my reservation at 3:30 today and I was on hold no more than 10 minutes. Maybe it was a good thing I wasn't able to call when it first opens, sounds like you all had trouble!

OhmyDLM said:
I made my reservation at 3:30 today and I was on hold no more than 10 minutes. Maybe it was a good thing I wasn't able to call when it first opens, sounds like you all had trouble!

Yes and it totally stressed me out and kind of put a cloud on the rest of the day... I'm going to an event tonight that I am nervous about and the stress from this morning isn't helping!!!

I guess I'm just so afraid because of the horror stories from the past of the hotels filling up so quickly and rooms not being available. But it sounds like everyone is getting what they need!

finley1991 said:
Yes and it totally stressed me out and kind of put a cloud on the rest of the day... I'm going to an event tonight that I am nervous about and the stress from this morning isn't helping!!!

I guess I'm just so afraid because of the horror stories from the past of the hotels filling up so quickly and rooms not being available. But it sounds like everyone is getting what they need!

Well I'm thinking that their new policy this year of only allowing one reservation per person and a one day's deposit is really helping. Before with no deposit, people hoarded rooms and many of us went without and sat on waiting lists until people started letting them go. I think this policy is a great thing and I actually got a room first try this year because of it! YIPPIE!

I think they should be able to figure this out. A lot of large groups do conventions all the time. It shouldn't be this hard and stressful for us.

Colleen, I think your idea is good - at least there would be less people all at once. One other idea: what if they tell us what the options will be and have us email our preferences in and then schedule according to that.

Heck, they should let Conference Club members (or those who have somehow indicated they will be going to NC) sign up first!

Related to Save with Fatwallet: Online Coupons and Deals

What is the purpose of "Save with Fatwallet: Online Coupons and Deals"?

The purpose of "Save with Fatwallet: Online Coupons and Deals" is to provide users with an extensive collection of online coupons and deals from various retailers, allowing them to save money on their purchases.

How does "Save with Fatwallet: Online Coupons and Deals" work?

"Save with Fatwallet: Online Coupons and Deals" works by users browsing through the website's collection of coupons and deals, selecting the ones they are interested in, and then using them at the respective retailer's website during checkout.

Are the coupons and deals on "Save with Fatwallet: Online Coupons and Deals" reliable?

Yes, the coupons and deals on "Save with Fatwallet: Online Coupons and Deals" are reliable and regularly updated. However, it is always recommended to check the terms and conditions of each coupon or deal before using it.

Is there a cost to use "Save with Fatwallet: Online Coupons and Deals"?

No, "Save with Fatwallet: Online Coupons and Deals" is completely free to use for all users. There are no hidden fees or charges associated with using the website.

Can I submit my own coupons and deals to "Save with Fatwallet: Online Coupons and Deals"?

Yes, users can submit their own coupons and deals to "Save with Fatwallet: Online Coupons and Deals" to be featured on the website. However, they must be verified and meet the website's guidelines before being published.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies