• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Sub to American Photo - Mercury Mags

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 8 Posted By: angryman
Views: 157 Replies: 1 TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Awesome ArticleHi all!

I just read a great article in the Parade magazine and found it online so I could share it with all of you.

http://www.parade.com/articles/editions/2008/edition_04-06-2008/1My_Last_Lecture

I did a Google search on him and he as appeared on several shows. As a matter of fact, he will be featured on ABC at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time on April 9. I just set the DVR for it.

Thanks!
Lisa

Lisa,

I saw him on Oprah and he was EXTREMELY moving! I cried almost the entire time because of the strength and devotion he has towards his family. I can't watch it again today b/c I'll probably cry and I'm going shopping for some new cruise clothes!!

Everyone, if you haven't seen it, please watch!!! It'll touch you more than you know!

Thanks so much for posting this- what an amazing man!
So many don't realize that the keys to running a successful PC business are very similar to having a happy life!

DH and I were just talking about him today! What a wonderful gift and legacy he is leaving. Thanks for sharing.

I really loved his comparison of people to Winnie the Pooh. I am definitely a Tigger personality, with a little touch of Piglet. I know quite a few Eeyores. They are the ones really struggling with their Pampered Chef businesses.

I just saw the advertisement for him on tv. I definately will tape it!

Related to Free Sub to American Photo - Mercury Mags

1. What is American Photo magazine?

American Photo is a photography magazine that covers all aspects of the art and business of photography, including gear reviews, techniques, industry news, and featured photographers.

2. How can I get a free subscription to American Photo magazine?

You can get a free subscription to American Photo magazine by signing up for a Mercury Magazines account and selecting American Photo as your preferred magazine. You may also be eligible for a free subscription through certain third-party websites.

3. Is Mercury Magazines a legitimate source for free magazine subscriptions?

Yes, Mercury Magazines is a legitimate source for free magazine subscriptions. They partner with publishers to offer free subscriptions in exchange for demographic information from subscribers.

4. Is there a catch to getting a free subscription to American Photo magazine?

No, there is no catch to getting a free subscription to American Photo magazine. You may be asked to provide some personal information, but this is standard for most magazine subscriptions.

5. How often will I receive issues of American Photo magazine with a free subscription?

The frequency of American Photo magazine issues with a free subscription may vary, but it is typically published on a bi-monthly basis. You can check the magazine's website for a specific publishing schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Admin Greg