• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Signed Bookplates - Lisa Scotoline

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 1 Posted By: angryman
Views: 104 Replies: 0 TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Verizon's mistake got me a recruit lead!My cell phone bill is autodebited out of my PC checking acct b/c it's what I list on all my biz materials as my phone number. Well, I recently changed banks and called Verizon last week to get my billing switched.

Well, they debited my old acct anyway, which made me overdraw because I am closing it out and have like $25 in there. So Julie from the bank calls and after we clear up the problem she starts asking me about PC. We get to talking and she starts asking red flag questions and....

I'm mailing her info tomorrow and following up later in the week!

You are on FIRE!!!
Congrats.

That's SOOO cool!!!!

When I grow up, I want to be Deb!

Deb you crack me up!!!!! That is awesome!

finley1991 said:
Deb you crack me up!!!!! That is awesome!

Glad to be of service. :):):)

Related to Free Signed Bookplates - Lisa Scotoline

What is a free signed bookplate?

A free signed bookplate is a small label or sticker that contains an author's signature, which can be affixed to a book. It serves as a way for readers to obtain a personalized signature from the author without having to meet them in person.

How do I get a free signed bookplate from Lisa Scotoline?

To get a free signed bookplate from Lisa Scotoline, you can send a request through her website or through her publisher's website. You may need to provide your name and mailing address, along with proof of purchase of one of her books.

Can I request a specific message on the bookplate?

In most cases, authors will sign their bookplates with a generic message, such as "Happy reading" or "Best wishes." However, some authors may be willing to accommodate special requests for a specific message. It is best to check with the author or their team before making a request.

Are there any restrictions on who can request a free signed bookplate?

Generally, anyone can request a free signed bookplate. However, some authors may only offer bookplates to readers who reside in certain countries or regions. It is important to check the author's website or publisher's website for any restrictions before making a request.

What should I do if I don't receive my free signed bookplate?

If you do not receive your free signed bookplate within a reasonable amount of time, it is best to reach out to the author or their team to inquire about the status of your request. They may have experienced delays or may have overlooked your request. In some cases, they may also be able to resend the bookplate to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies