• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aveeno Positively Ageless Free Sample

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 52 Posted By: deathcoil
Views: 6283 Replies: 28 I searched and didn't find this posted, so...
Receive a coupon and a free sample of Aveeno Positively Ageless.
http://www.aveeno.com/ageless/signup-special-offer.jspMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Just an update...I have 1865 in catalog/web & consultant-less party sales so far... with my teams sales we are at $2158. I have a few more shows to close, one consultant has 2 shows, and one more is going to try to squeak one in. I'm feeling almost optimistic that we'll hit the goal...

WOOHOO!!! AND, you're only halfway done with the month!!

Susan, it's only Feb 14th--lots can happen! I'm sure you've already done this....pick up the phone! Call your customers! Call your team! Certainly SOMEONE will place an order to help out. You can do this !!!!! :):):):)

Way to go!!!!!!!:) Keep on plugging away!

I have high hopes for my month too. We have in about $3000 already. That is about what we had in for all of January.

The great Host Special helps!

woooohoooo Susan! How did you get your message across to your team??? what has the dr said about driving anytime soon???? if you can get that much in sales without even leaving home, imagine what is going to happen once you are "free" again!

You guys are GREAT
chefmeg said:
woooohoooo Susan! How did you get your message across to your team??? what has the dr said about driving anytime soon???? if you can get that much in sales without even leaving home, imagine what is going to happen once you are "free" again!

I'm at $1905 in catalog/web/consultant-less show sales ~ I have 3 more, maybe 4-5 if they go through...

My #1 is at a show tonight with 14 expected guests and 3 outside orders (praying for her biggest show yet).

Another is having a party at home and got her husband and daughter involved with inviting... she has NEW guests (I am so excited for her ~ forget about my directorship - this is one lady who shows up every month for training and has been slowly getting more sales, and has been consistant!)! I hope she gets a 5 bookings! <yea Karen in IN>

Another said she is hoping for $200 in sales.

A new consultant, who has done nothing, and has not shown up for herself at appointments, said she would 'get a booking" ~ ok, whatever. LOL.

But I am hopeful ~ If we don't reach it, at least I'll know we tried hard.

Thanks for your support!

These are the best kind of emails to read! Great news Susan!

Related to Aveeno Positively Ageless Free Sample

1. What is Aveeno Positively Ageless?

Aveeno Positively Ageless is a skincare line from the brand Aveeno that is specifically designed to help combat the signs of aging skin.

2. How does Aveeno Positively Ageless work?

Aveeno Positively Ageless products contain active naturals like shiitake mushrooms and wheat protein, which are known to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and promote healthier and more youthful-looking skin.

3. Who can use Aveeno Positively Ageless?

Aveeno Positively Ageless products are suitable for all skin types and can be used by anyone looking to improve the appearance of their skin and combat signs of aging.

4. Are there any side effects from using Aveeno Positively Ageless?

Aveeno Positively Ageless products are made with gentle and natural ingredients, so the likelihood of experiencing any side effects is minimal. However, as with any skincare product, it's always best to do a patch test before using it all over your face to ensure you don't have any sensitivities to the ingredients.

5. How can I get a free sample of Aveeno Positively Ageless?

You can receive a coupon and a free sample of Aveeno Positively Ageless by signing up on their website. You may also be able to find free samples at your local drugstore or by contacting Aveeno's customer service directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies