• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bounty Paper Towels: Join Now for Special Offers and Coupons!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -4 Posted By: AmyCHerr
Views: 759 Replies: 2 Bounty
Let Bounty paper towels and napkins be your new partner in the cleanup effort. When you join Bounty, you'll occasionally receive email communications about special offers and paper towel coupons, new products and prints, free downloads, and more. You also might receive special offers or free Bounty samples via regular mail. Sign up today.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Sovereign Excursions.....Who is doing what & where?
I just reserved our choices today (procrastinator that I am:rolleyes:)
coco cay: beach mat of course & kayaking
nassau: rainbow reef snorkel tour

oh, and what seating are you for dinner or are we all the same? Our papers say the second 8:30. I know they say the table seatings are done by cluster, but there isn't anyone from my director's cluster that earned it. And my UL's group is in another state. I'm excited about meeting others though! Not long now!!:party::party:

amy07 said:
Who is doing what & where?
I just reserved our choices today (procrastinator that I am:rolleyes:)
coco cay: beach mat of course & kayaking
nassau: rainbow reef snorkel tour

oh, and what seating are you for dinner or are we all the same? Our papers say the second 8:30. I know they say the table seatings are done by cluster, but there isn't anyone from my director's cluster that earned it. And my UL's group is in another state. I'm excited about meeting others though! Not long now!!:party::party:

We decided to lay low on excursions this cruise since I'll be 20 weeks pregnant, just going to enjoy the whole time relaxing!

About dinner, I beleive all PChef are second seating (8:30) and you are seated according to your Executive Director's cluster. I'm traveling with my Director, her sister Director, and my Senior Director. My Senior Director called the travel company to find out if we we're seated together and we we're not. They had us seated with other members of my Executive's overall group (kind of like Executive banquet at conference, we somewhat know these people but they're from all different states). Well anyways, after some fancy talking, she was able to arange it so we could all sit together as our own cluster group. I think it took her some work, but it was eventually worked out.

We are doing snorkeling on CoCo Cay and maybe renting a beach mat when we get there--we'll see. No excursions in Nassau. At least none through RCI.We've also considered parasailing and kayaking. It's funny--we've kayaked on almost every vacation we've been on (when available)--our honeymoon in Door Co. Wisconsin, Seattle, Hawaii. We should do it on this cruise to keep the tradition going. :)

Nassau hubby and I are going on the Sea and Sea excursision; he really likes to know the history of an area. Then we are going on a boat for snorkeling in the afternoon.

I liike that Nassau we are off boat long enough to do a few things. Then we can decide if we want to stay off boat for dinner, or go back on board for the included dinner (that is my preference!!)

On Coco Cay we are just renting the mats for now. I might parasail but hubby won't, scared of heights. Thinking I'll just wait and see at that location; often you can still "book" things at the site, don't have to do everything in advance. Our main goal on this trip is to rest and relax.

Just a question from someone who's never traveled with PC other than Disney in 2005 (taken the GC option and loved it)... do you pay extra for the excursions?

finley1991 said:
Just a question from someone who's never traveled with PC other than Disney in 2005 (taken the GC option and loved it)... do you pay extra for the excursions?

Yes you do. You can go to Royal Carrib. website and look at where you'll be docked and search excusions. They can range from $10 on up depending on what you choose and how long. I think to rent the beach mat it was like $8 or $10 for the day. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

In Coco Cay we are snorkeling.
We didn't book anything for Nassau. We figured we would find a nice beach and take it as it comes.

I need to get on this! I think we'll do the snorkel at your leisure thing at Cococay and maybe the kayaking one.

I'm not sure if we'll do anything in Nassau. I'd LOVE to go back to Atlantis, but don't want to pay any big bucks. Maybe we'll just take a water taxi over there and walk around to the areas that are free just to re-live last year.:D

I can't wait!!

pamperedbecky said:
I need to get on this! I think we'll do the snorkel at your leisure thing at Cococay and maybe the kayaking one.

I'm not sure if we'll do anything in Nassau. I'd LOVE to go back to Atlantis, but don't want to pay any big bucks. Maybe we'll just take a water taxi over there and walk around to the areas that are free just to re-live last year.:D

I can't wait!!

This is what my husband and I are planning to do, I've never been to Atlantis but have heard such amazing things about it, I'd just like to see some of it. There was no way I was paying those prices for the excursions to there, so we plan on relaxing the day away and taking a taxi over to peak.

My cousins just got back yesterday from a week vacay at Atlantis and they paid $700 a night for there room!!!!!!!! NO KIDDING, plus the buffet they ate at was $46 a person!!! And all I could think was WOW, PChef sent all those consultant's there for a fabulous trip. I told them about it and they couldn't believe PChef did that, isn't that cool!

I'm just so excited to be traveling my first Pampered Chef incentive trip this year! :)

OhmyDLM said:
This is what my husband and I are planning to do, I've never been to Atlantis but have heard such amazing things about it, I'd just like to see some of it. There was no way I was paying those prices for the excursions to there, so we plan on relaxing the day away and taking a taxi over to peak.

My cousins just got back yesterday from a week vacay at Atlantis and they paid $700 a night for there room!!!!!!!! NO KIDDING, plus the buffet they ate at was $46 a person!!! And all I could think was WOW, PChef sent all those consultant's there for a fabulous trip. I told them about it and they couldn't believe PChef did that, isn't that cool!

I'm just so excited to be traveling my first Pampered Chef incentive trip this year! :)

It's definitely worth seeing!! I think it's worth a trip over just to check it out and walk around. I forget what areas we can walk around in, but I know some are off limits. Wow.....$700 a night! I bet it was in the Royal Towers, which is where PC put everyone up at. It was truly amazing and was the best trip ever. I'm so glad it was the ONE level 3 trip I've earned so far. If there was a premiere level trip to earn, THAT was the one in my opinion!! I love the cruises too....they are awesome and I'm hooked on cruising. I'd love to do it for a week when the kids get older. I hope PC keeps doing lots of cruises.:D

Related to Bounty Paper Towels: Join Now for Special Offers and Coupons!

1. What is the benefit of joining Bounty for special offers and coupons?

By joining Bounty, you will receive occasional email communications about special offers and paper towel coupons, new products and prints, free downloads, and more. You may also receive special offers or free Bounty samples via regular mail.

2. How can I sign up for Bounty's special offers and coupons?

You can sign up for Bounty's special offers and coupons by visiting their website and filling out the form to become a member. You will need to provide your email address and may also be asked for your mailing address.

3. What types of communications can I expect to receive from Bounty after joining?

After joining Bounty, you can expect to receive email communications about special offers and coupons, new products and prints, free downloads, and more. You may also receive special offers or free Bounty samples via regular mail.

4. Are there any other benefits to joining Bounty besides receiving special offers and coupons?

Yes, besides receiving special offers and coupons, joining Bounty also allows you to be the first to know about new products and prints, and gives you access to free downloads. You may also have the opportunity to receive special offers or free Bounty samples via regular mail.

5. Is joining Bounty for special offers and coupons free?

Yes, joining Bounty for special offers and coupons is completely free. There is no cost to become a member and receive email communications, special offers, and coupons from Bounty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies