• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation **Starts 3/15/08**

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 1 Posted By: dee16
Views: 54 Replies: 0 www.maybelline.com/mineralpower

All minerals are not alike...
Discover the healthy new way to look beautiful. The secret? Our micro-minerals are triple-refined for a natural, healthier, luminous look.
Visit www.maybelline.com/mineralpower to find your shade, get product information and application tips.
A FREE GIFT FOR YOU
Receive your free sample of Mineral Power Liquid Foundation at www.maybelline.com/mineralpower.*
* Offered while supplies last. Samples available 3/15/2008.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

My First TeleclassI got certified to do teleclasses last month and this morning was my first one. I got the list of participants- 21. Only 9 showed up but that was fine by me!! I was sooo nervous! I was thinking that everything that could go wrong would. Like I would have to go to the restroom in the middle of it, I would lose my place and be lost, that I would studder, etc. Turned out okay though. I think one of my inlaws rang the doorbell during it but I ignored them. :) I almost ran out of time in the end so I told them I had 10 min. and quite a bit to cover still so I breezed through it with a min. to spare. I thanked them and someone said it was the best class they had ever taken (huh?) :p

That's awesome~what was the class topic? Is it one we can reply on the recorded teleclasses thingie?

It was in Spanish. The recruiting interview using the Come Join Us. I learned a lot just by studying the lesson plan. I changed a few things, I don't like the standard questions that they suggest we ask. I think they come off as impersonal. Like the one "Why did you agree to see me?" :)

Someone from the HO was monitoring the call since it was my first time. She called me afterwards and said she loved how I made it mine and talked about real life scenarios. Pheeew! I thought I would get dinged.

That's so cool! Sounds like it went great!

Kind of like the nerves for your first cooking show? At least the first one is now over!

Congrats!
Lisa

way to go!

ChefLisa said:
That's so cool! Sounds like it went great!

Kind of like the nerves for your first cooking show? At least the first one is now over!

Congrats!
Lisa

YES!!! Major nerves. Plus you're doing most of the talking and don't know how they are taking it in. In a cooking show you can at least see the expression on their faces. :)

1. What are the benefits of using Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation?

Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation is triple-refined for a natural, healthier, and luminous look. It is made with micro-minerals that provide a flawless finish and offer numerous skin benefits, such as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizing pores, and improving overall skin texture.

2. How is Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation different from other mineral makeup products?

Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation is formulated with triple-refined micro-minerals, making it more finely milled and smoother than other mineral makeup products. This results in a more natural and flawless finish, without the powdery or cakey appearance that can be common with other mineral makeup products.

3. Can Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation be used on all skin types?

Yes, Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is non-comedogenic and oil-free, making it safe for acne-prone skin. It is also hypoallergenic and fragrance-free.

4. How do I find my shade of Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation?

Maybelline offers a variety of shades to match different skin tones. You can visit www.maybelline.com/mineralpower to find your shade by using their shade finder tool or by viewing swatches. It is recommended to choose a shade that matches your neck and chest, as opposed to your face, for a more natural look.

5. Is there a free sample of Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation available?

Yes, Maybelline occasionally offers free samples of their Mineral Power Liquid Foundation on their website, www.maybelline.com/mineralpower. However, these samples are only available while supplies last and may not always be available. You can also check for any current promotions or discounts on the Maybelline website or other coupon websites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
Back