• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Snuggle Sample with Quick Survey | Fatwallet.com

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -9 Posted By: monogatari
Views: 433 Replies: 1 http://www.qualityhealth.com/psp/registration.jspa?rf=14570&EMNLinkId=19441
Answer a few questions and you'll get a free sample of SnuggleMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Sheet Pan RecallWhat do you think of PC's plan for the Baking Sheet recall? Did you or your customers actually experience the discoloration they are referring to? Are you doing anything additional for your customers ?

Those that ordered it and have them already are not upset at all. They will have 2 once the new ones get delivered so they feel like they lucked out.

No one has had any discoloration (yet) and they didn't think it would matter anyway.

Even my hosts who have April and May shows didn't seem upset. If anything they were impressed that PC would be so proactive.

Related to Free Snuggle Sample with Quick Survey | Fatwallet.com

1. How do I get a free Snuggle sample?

To get a free Snuggle sample, you need to visit the Quality Health website and complete a quick survey. After answering a few questions, you will receive a free sample of Snuggle and online coupons.

2. What kind of questions do I need to answer?

The questions you need to answer are related to your household and laundry habits. They may ask about your laundry detergent preferences, how often you do laundry, and if you have any children or pets in your household.

3. Do I need to provide any personal information?

Yes, you will need to provide some personal information such as your name, email address, and mailing address in order to receive the free Snuggle sample and online coupons.

4. Is this offer only available for certain regions?

The offer for a free Snuggle sample and online coupons is available for US residents only. However, the specific regions or states that are eligible may vary.

5. How long will it take to receive my free sample?

The time it takes to receive your free Snuggle sample may vary depending on your location and the availability of the product. It is recommended to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Mel5497