• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Sample of Alice's Shaping Hair Spray

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -2 Posted By: Lanilan
Views: 378 Replies: 5 LINK
Fill out the info below, and we'll send you a free sample of Alice's Shaping Spray! (Limit 1 per costomer, please.)More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

How many bookings do you have for March?Are your bookings up or down from last year? Live shows vs. book shows?

I have 5 shows for March right now. I am hoping for a couple more still. My sales are down, but bookings are ok

My bookings are WAY down from any of my first 5 years. I don't really know why...

I'm at 4 and need to add more... Last year I submitted 5. My goal is a minimum of 6 each month... actually, my goal is 8 each month. It's the week of Easter that's hard because no one will book then. I've been working my tail off to be consistent and it's going okay... I'm averaging 6 shows a month and around $3600 each month. So I will be on the phone this afternoon!!!!!

I have more bookings for March than I did last year. I ended up hosting my own show last year--kind of a spring product reveal--cuz I needed to.For March I have two catalog shows and 4 cooking shows, with one more who has to choose a date. I would like to have more shows, so I will be calling!

I need to get on the phone today too!! Let's all challenge each other. My March is looking VERY lame!!! Last year I had 5 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows. This year I have the reverse so far!! And one of the 2 cooking shows just left me a message last night she can't keep the *^@##* date. I NEED to get more bookings. I'm thinking of doing a little bonus....not sure what. I do have several who have been wanting to do shows, but we don't have dates. I have a few catalog shows from Feb that won't close until March and a couple catalog shows booked for March so far. At least that will hopefully get me some sales. On a more positive note, I already have 5 cooking shows for April and 3 for May.

So, all in all my March sucks so far and I need to get on that phone!! Maybe after I make my kids their lunch.....

I thought I was the only one with a rough March. I have 5 shows, 1 catalog and 1 fundraiser. ( but the fundraiser might be April now). I can't get anyone to book March. I have offered incentives. Nothing!!!
Every show I had in Feb had a booking for April or May. Now with me taking a week off in April, I have 7 already. I usually do 8 a month. So I'm pretty happy with April. But, I want more for March. I made calls last night, no March!
I know the special isn't all that, but come on people it is a new catalog!
I feel so much better knowing everyone else is sort of in the same boat. I submitted 10 last March.

I don't know how I lucked out but I have 8 shows & 2 catalog shows...& I still have people to call back but I'm running out of dates :)
My shows are up from last year I only submitted 4 last year.....

I don't know what I've done other than get on the phone b/c my January was terrible!!

Congratulations Anne!!
That is awesome.

Here's something that I did at my show on Saturday... I got 2 dated shows right there... First I have to say that I rarely offer incentives that will cost me $$$$ but I decided to suck it up to do what I can to fill my calendar. Had 2 cancel for Feb and 2 already cancel for March so I need to bump things back up.

I got 24 mini eggs for $1 at Meijer (like Target but better!). There are 6 colors... 4 of each color. In each egg, I put in $x additional free product value at your show. I started at $30 and it went down from there to $5. So the soonest dates I want to book, had the $30 bonus and it went from there. Once they picked the date (from what I had on the sheet) they could pick their egg and get the bonus at their show.

I'm attaching it here so you can see what I'm talking about. I have 2 more shows this week and plan on taking the eggs to all of my shows through Easter to get more on the books.

PS: Of the two dates I set, only one picked a date on the sheet.. the other picked another date but didn't get an egg because it wasn't a "bonus date." So I still got the bookings!!!!

I did an incentive at Saturday's show, too. I am doing the DOLLAR DAYS idea. I got one booking and she wants to do early March, so she wrote down my open dates and we are going to confirm this week.

Woo hoo--she called and booked March 7th!!! YEAH!!!! Now I have a show every weekend in March....and already have several bookings for April.

Good ideas!!! Thanks guys. I did do a similar Easter Egg thing at my last few shows. I had about 6-7 eggs with various prizes in them: free product (even a couple new ones), free cooking show, extra dessert brought already made to the show, etc. I had two pick eggs at yesterdays show for April. I said it could be for a show between March and May. I need March shows, though, so I think I'll do the dollar days thing. I'll send out an email to people.

Should I only send it to those who have expressed interest in booking soon? Or send it to everyone? Cooking Shows only?? What do you all think? Since I don't have any shows until March 8th, i'll need to reach people through email to get booked, then offer it at shows.

I would first send it to booking leads and other hosts whose shows were cancelled for one reason or another. That's what I'm going to do today. :)

DebbieJ said:
I would first send it to booking leads and other hosts whose shows were cancelled for one reason or another. That's what I'm going to do today. :)
That's a good idea. We can even say we're letting them know about this FIRST before we offer it up to the rest of our customers. Then maybe they'd feel special! :)

For some reason the cool green dollar signs on your flyer are bumped down a tiny bit so it's on top of some of the text. Is it only happening to me? Oh, nevermind I was able to adjust them a little bit. Thanks for the flyer! I'm going to send it out today! Maybe I'll even throw in the ingredients too because March starts on Saturday already!!!! I wonder if anyone would book that close in.

oops, one more question. When I've done this before, I add the item onto their host order. Is this what you're doing? Or are you using stuff you already have extra's of???

I'm going to add to the host order. I got the flyer from another director friend and it looked good to me so I didn't bother changing it. :)

Great ideas! I have only 6 shows for March (I like to have 8), BUT, TOOT TOOT! I am turning in over $6,000 for February! Yay! One was a show with a couple of hairdressers in a large salon, they left their catalogs at their stations and the show turned in at $2700+! And I did a bridal shower yesterday for $1400+

$6000 for February is great!!

So far I have 4 shows for March, but am working to get 6. My Feb shows were lower sales due to lots of past hosts getting the 2-60% off at shows!

In March I have 10 Cooking shows, 1 catalog show and 2 vendor events. I am shooting for TPC, so I need to get on the phone and book at least 2 more....always drama...ugh!:eek:

$5500 in sales for Feb with 2 Recruits, too!

I'm shooting for TPC as well Janice. As Ty Pennington says on Extreme Home Makeover---LET'S DO IT!!!!

I have 10 cooking shows and a 3-day booth in March and I have nine scheduled so far for April.

I am turning in over $6,000 in February and signing two new consultants!

I am also behind on TPC and working hard to earn it!

Michelle

That's great Michelle! With that kind of schedule, you should have an awesome calendar all the way thru the summer. :)

I currently have three cooking shows, three catalog shows, and two Feb catalog shows that will close in March.
leggy

Just booked another show for March 30th! Woo hooo!!!!

Related to Free Sample of Alice's Shaping Hair Spray

1. What is Alice's Shaping Hair Spray?

Alice's Shaping Hair Spray is a hair styling product designed to help hold and shape your hair throughout the day.

2. How do I get a free sample of Alice's Shaping Hair Spray?

To receive a free sample of Alice's Shaping Hair Spray, simply fill out the information requested on the offer and submit. Please note that there is a limit of one sample per customer.

3. What is the rating of Alice's Shaping Hair Spray?

The rating of Alice's Shaping Hair Spray is -2. This rating system may vary depending on the source and criteria used to determine it.

4. Are there any other coupons or deals available for Alice's Shaping Hair Spray?

You can check for other online coupons and deals for Alice's Shaping Hair Spray on the Fatwallet.com website.

5. How can I redeem the coupon/deal for Alice's Shaping Hair Spray?

To redeem the coupon or deal for Alice's Shaping Hair Spray, click on the provided link and follow the instructions on the website. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer carefully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Admin Greg