• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Sample of Hampton Sun's Privet Bloom

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: farside
Views: 154 Replies: 0 Text
Privet Bloom
A New Fragrance inspired by summer in the Hamptons
Privet Bloom - New Spring 2007
A delicate scent that captures the purity and elegance of summer in the Hamptons, with a fresh and unique blend of sea spray, dune grass, blue plum and the captivating privet blossom. This signature fragrance new from Hampton Sun.

Click free sample, fill in your name and addressMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Does anyone do 2 team meetings?The reason I ask... I have a growing team (and plan to keep growing it!). 2 of them live about 45-55 minutes NE of me. 2 live 45-50 minutes SW of me. It's so hard for them to get to the team trainings.

I was thinking of offering 2 dates and meeting at locations in both directions to make things easier on them.

Does anyone do this?

Why not alternate months. Even months you meet at X place. Odd months you meet at Y place.

cmdtrgd said:
Why not alternate months. Even months you meet at X place. Odd months you meet at Y place.

That's a good idea and maybe offer carpooling to those not near the meeting but sounds like they would all have the same travel distance to come to you.

I have a team meeting monthly for my NC team (some are an hour away but most are local - 10-30 minutes) and a phone meeting for long distance consultants - my TX consultants. I have one longer distance consultant in NC (she is invited to the phone call but hasn't been on). I meet with her once every 3rd month - we meet part way between.

cmdtrgd said:

I asked them if I had the meetings in different locations if they would go and the response was that if it took them more than an hour to get there, they wouldn't go. That means that they would only probably come every other month when it was close to them. That's why I was thinking of offering two and then maybe once a quarter offer one at my house.

Carpooling is a good idea but my problem is that they are spread out like a star! So they would have to travel a bit out of the way to meet someone to carpool with. Ideally, it would be great if they all promoted and had meetings in their areas! :pray:

Unfortunately, my director is out of state and I never hear from her anyway and there aren't really any other directors who do meetings here. Weird, I know. I know one director who does meetings and offered that option to my team but they REFUSE to attend on her meeting night... she does them on Friday nights. That was a total no-go with my consultants.

So that's why I'm brainstorming some options here....

I would try to offer them the suggestion I made above. If they only have to drive a ways 6 months out of the year, it could work. BTW, I know a sister director who drives 4.5 hours EACH WAY to our cluster meeting. She consistently sells $7000 each month and lives in the middle of NOWHERE!

I really think it depends on if you have the time and are ok with doing 2 meetings a month. Some consultants thrive with few or no meetings and for others it can make the difference between success or failure. i think you need to consider both these points.

My main team is near me and I do monthly meetings at my home (although we are getting to big to meet here, how cool is THAT!)...

During warmer weather, I do offer a meeting in an outer area town where 3 of my consultants have easier access to. I do this every other month so they have a chance for 3-4 meetings. Before I drive to this meeting, I will confirm that at least ONE -- yes, just ONE -- person will be there. In general, I have had 2 plus a guest at each one I do in this other town.

I now have my team growing in a different direction so I will likely still do one in my town, and rotate every other month to the, now, two towns most likely to draw other consultants.

I know how lost I felt without meetings (my original director was 3 hours away and didn't offer a lot of support...I did my own meetings even before I was a future director just to get involved with other consultants..) SO I am willing to put forth more time, cost and effort to offer meetings in other areas.

The good news? I have SOLID consultants in these areas who are striving to become directors. They have struggles to achieve that beyone the norm so it might take awhile but I know that when they do reach that milestone, they will understand the value of meetings and take over the meeting task in their area. So...sacrifice now for growth later.

Again, I only do these traveling meetings during good weather months and only if I have at least one person fully confirmed to attend.

Each drive is about 45 minutes.

I have a sister Director that does 2 meetings a month. She has a growing group west of here and then her original group that is closer to home. She has a Saturday morning meeting with the western group and meets with three other Directors (me included) on a Monday night! She works full time outside of PC so it isn't like time is what she has alot of, but she feels that the western group deserves a meeting with her, so she does the 2 meetings!

1. What is Privet Bloom?

Privet Bloom is a new fragrance inspired by summer in the Hamptons. It is a delicate scent that captures the purity and elegance of the season.

2. What are the main notes in Privet Bloom?

The main notes in Privet Bloom include sea spray, dune grass, blue plum, and the captivating privet blossom.

3. When was Privet Bloom released?

Privet Bloom was released in Spring 2007.

4. How is Privet Bloom described?

Privet Bloom is described as a fresh and unique blend of scents that evoke the essence of summer in the Hamptons.

5. How can I get a free sample of Hampton Sun's Privet Bloom?

To get a free sample of Hampton Sun's Privet Bloom, click on the free sample link, fill in your name and address, and submit the form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel5497
Back