• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free 2008 Si Swimsuit Calendar Download

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: farside
Views: 0 Replies: 0 Text
Simply click the button below and you'll be on your way to selecting the images and models for your 2008 calendar.
How do I get started?
Full Disclosure: The file is 17MB, so if you're on a dial-up connection it might take a while, so please be patient.
Otherwise, just click and get started. We talk you through it!
Enjoy the 2008 Calendar!More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Knife DemoAt our meeting last night my exec did a 10 minute knife class and demo on the Forged Cutlery. I even learned a lot. It was great for our consultants because some shy away from out more expensive items. Now they're sold so they'll sell them.
One great visual- she stood in the middle of the room over carpeting with a grape tomato vertically held between her thumb and fore finger and sliced it with the Utility Knife. Like butter and no mess.

Oh, i wish I had some grape tomatoes in the house so I could try that!:D
Any other tips/demos for the cutlery that you would like to share. i feel very weak in this area, and have never had a training on the best way to present the cutlery!

Related to Free 2008 Si Swimsuit Calendar Download

1. How do I get started?

To begin creating your 2008 Si Swimsuit Calendar, simply click the button below. This will take you to the selection process for images and models.

2. Is the download free?

Yes, the download for the 2008 Si Swimsuit Calendar is completely free. There are no hidden fees or charges.

3. How large is the file?

The file for the 2008 Si Swimsuit Calendar is 17MB. If you have a slow internet connection, it may take a while to download. Please be patient.

4. Are there instructions for how to use the calendar?

Yes, we provide step-by-step instructions to guide you through the selection process and creating your personalized calendar.

5. Are there any other deals available?

Yes, you can find more online coupons and deals on Fatwallet.com. Keep checking back for new discounts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies